Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,083 members, 7,939,382 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 01:44 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 - Travel (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 (311801 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (273) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by obusco4lyfe(m): 6:43am On Aug 30, 2012
product: they can only track from nipost in ikeja dere u do get d exact location . . Or better still wait and let ur school search they might have it unknowingly
kk bro, i will call d sch nd tel dem 2 search meanwhile d nipost guys already said d doc is in d u.s i'm jst wonderin y it hasn't gotten to my sch
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by prazzi: 9:47am On Aug 30, 2012
sup house..my frnd have gone for his interview and the gud news is he got it but the problem is its been delivered to the ikeja address he selected and he wont be able to get it because he's not in lagos (in PH) till 10days time he will be travellin. my question is can his document be held dere for him till his travel time?. tanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 30, 2012
prazzi: sup house..my frnd have gone for his interview and the gud news is he got it but the problem is its been delivered to the ikeja address he selected and he wont be able to get it because he's not in lagos (in PH) till 10days time he will be travellin. my question is can his document be held dere for him till his travel time?. tanks

Do they have collection centers outside Lagos? Let him call the people. To collect your passport na wahala now!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by eduson002(m): 11:35am On Aug 30, 2012
Imperiox /fedii,pls kindly send d GRE and Toefl materials to me again.Thanks.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Square65: 12:47pm On Aug 30, 2012
prazzi: sup house..my frnd have gone for his interview and the gud news is he got it but the problem is its been delivered to the ikeja address he selected and he wont be able to get it because he's not in lagos (in PH) till 10days time he will be travellin. my question is can his document be held dere for him till his travel time?. tanks

He should have authorized someone to pick it up for him and, I'm not sure, but I am thinking that option should be possible. Also, I think it can be held till he's ready to pick it up himself.

Let him contact the embassy or collection center to find out which of these options is feasible so he can make his most convenient choice.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Nobody: 1:41pm On Aug 30, 2012
eduson002: Imperiox /fedii,pls kindly send d GRE and Toefl materials to me again.Thanks.

Mind yourself oh!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by freshdude: 2:08pm On Aug 30, 2012
please everyone, am in urgent need of GRE materials. my e-mail is
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by eduson002(m): 2:42pm On Aug 30, 2012
ferdiii:

Mind yourself oh!

What? Pls do send them again.Maybe the files got corrupt in my mail box. Abeg ooo. eduson002@yahoo.com
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 30, 2012
eduson002:

What? Pls do send them again.Maybe the files got corrupt in my mail box. Abeg ooo. eduson002@yahoo.com

It can't be.Use rar unwrapper to extract them.Both sent!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 30, 2012
freshdude: please everyone, am in urgent need of GRE materials. my e-mail is gaby4sure@yahoo.com

Sent.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by biofem2000: 4:11pm On Aug 30, 2012
ferdiii:

It can't be.Use rar unwrapper to extract them.

Naira landers,
Good morning. Well....it's still morning here.
What is the source of the GRE and TOEFL materials flying around? Exercise caution. You don`t know who else is watching or reading. For those mailing the materials from the US, I`ll say softly softly. Its way cheaper to buy a Barron or Kaplan book than to end up where you don`t want to. Some of these materials clearly say not for distribution.
I`m not trying to rain on your parade but be careful guys.

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 30, 2012
biofem2000:

Naira landers,
What is the source of the GRE and TOEFL materials flying around? Exercise caution. You don`t know who else is watching or reading. For those mailing the materials from the US, I`ll say softly softly. Its way cheaper to buy a Barron or Kaplan book than to end up where you don`t want to. Some of these materials clearly say not for distribution.

Okay.Some people will get it and say send it again. I don't even know what is what.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by ekundayomi: 7:17pm On Aug 30, 2012
U.S Visa: Nigeria, Brazil, China To Get Priority Attention

The United States has listed Nigeria, Brazil and China as priority nations on its visa application following a surge in consular demands, a consular officer, Mrs. Patty Neary, said on Wednesday.

Neary told journalists in Abuja at the country’s Embassy weekly briefing that more than 40,000 visa applications had so far been processed in Nigeria this year.

She said that the figure represented 11 per cent increase over the 2011 fiscal year.
Neary said 75 per cent of the applications were for tourist visas, while 25 per cent accounted for student, business and official visas.

She said that a majority of the applicants were granted visas.

The consular officer warned applicants against patronising touts and expressed the Embassy’s commitment to continue to provide consular services to Nigerians, and reduce the wait time.

``You do not need to go through anybody to help you with visa application. By doing it personally, you will aid us to push away touts; you should make your own appointment and fill out the forms yourself.

``You are responsible for everything in your application,’’ the News Agency of Nigeria quoted Neary as saying at the briefing.
According to her, aside the 160 dollars payment for tourist visa, no extra money is charged.

Neary advised applicants to plan ahead while preparing for a trip, in view of the six months wait time to process visa.
She also urged students to apply 120 days before the beginning of their studies.

``Our goal is that every qualified student visa applicant is able to begin his or her programme of study on time,’’ the consular officer said.

link: http://www.thenationonlineng.net/2011/news/59501-u-s-visa-nigeria-brazil-china-to-get-priority-attention.html
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 9:34pm On Aug 30, 2012
biofem2000:

Naira landers,

Good observation there but if the government is to go by tracing people, then they start first from rapidshare.com and then go to all cracked game/software/file download sites and arrest them before coming after every IP that log into these crack sites one by one. Then if one click download music freely, The IP is tracked too. Piracy is hard to curb.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by phy: 10:11pm On Aug 30, 2012
imperiouxx:

Good suggestion but if the government is to go by tracing people, then they start first from rapidshare.com and then go to all cracked game download sites and arrest them before coming after people downloading from these crack sites one by one. Piracy is hard to curb.

imperiouxx, biofem is telling you the truth. i know he may sound awkward and that it could be taken otherwise if someone raise the issue on this thread; but the fact is there's a law that can be enforced and they do that randomly. Forget about rapidshare, 4shared and the likes, once a person fall within the 'bounds' then be prepared for it. If the server is out of the US -cool! But if it's in this territory, they can clamp down on you anytime.

Thanks biofem for bringing this up.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 10:13pm On Aug 30, 2012
phy:

imperiouxx, biofem is telling you the truth. i know he may sound awkward and that it could be taken otherwise if someone raise the issue on this thread; but the fact is there's a law that can be enforced and they do that randomly. Forget about rapidshare, 4shared and the likes, once a person fall within the 'bounds' then be prepared for it. If the server is out of the US -cool! But if it's in this territory, they can clamp down on you anytime.

Thanks biofem for bringing this up.

Did I say she is lying or you ever read at all? Thanks for re-stating her initiative. Don't want any debt with you Mr. if that's what you always look for.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 1:35am On Aug 31, 2012
TO PHY,

Just got back now and got your time. Have we ever met before and why you always pick on me here? I owed you anything? Have I ever asked you anything or picked on you before on this thread? Why don't you have anything good to contribute but to come, say s h i t and leave? Let this be the last time you'll ever direct comment to me or you quote my statement. In fact, who the hell are you? If I'm tracked what's your f u c k ing headache about that. Are you the one paying my school fee or you brought me here? Are you ok at all? Respect yourself because I found it hard to believe you're a graduate student and never, ever again on this thread say imperiouxx, else you get it raw ooo. If I send the materials and you're pissed about it....go to hell or strike your head against wall and call your police or FBI to come for me. On this thread pleassssse don't cross to my line again ooo.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Anthonymighty(m): 1:38am On Aug 31, 2012
Jubby: Hi house,
Ma interview was 2dy nd I was told to re-apply cos I hate that word denied.wld post hw d interview went soonest but note the white dude in window 1 his a bad person oh he actually denied everybdy that he came across,be it student,visiting,vacation or what ever.

Hi jubby, I'm sorry for your denial. If I may ask, where was your interview taken? Lagos or Abuja?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Anthonymighty(m): 1:43am On Aug 31, 2012
imperiouxx: TO PHY,

Just got back now and got your time. Have we ever met before and why you always pick on me here? I owed you anything? Have I ever asked you anything or picked on you before on this thread? Why don't you have anything good to contribute but to come, say s h i t and leave? Let this be the last time you'll ever direct comment to me or you quote my statement. In fact, who the hell are you? If I'm tracked what's your f u c k ing headache about that. Are you the one paying my school fee or you brought me here? Are you ok at all? Respect yourself because I found it hard to believe you're a graduate student and never, ever again on this thread say imperiouxx, else you get it raw. If I send the materials and you're pissed about it....go to hell or strike your head against wall and call your police or FBI to come for me. On this thread pleassssse don't cross to my line again.

Hey easy guys....Imperioxx and PHY. You are guys and not girls. Take things cool. Most of us look up to you guys and you can't show us examples like this. I respect you a lot Imperioxx so please keep your honored reputation and always ignore messages day you find offensive rather than voice it out. Thanks bro......my own piece of puff puff.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 2:00am On Aug 31, 2012
Anthonymighty:

Hey easy guys....Imperioxx and PHY. You are guys and not girls. Take things cool. Most of us look up to you guys and you can't show us examples like this. I respect you a lot Imperioxx so please keep your honored reputation and always ignore messages day you find offensive rather than voice it out. Thanks bro......my own piece of puff puff.

This guy always step on my nerves and he knew it. Several times he pick on me and I always take it cool with him, that's why he has gut to say s h i t about me today. Do I ever gave any f u c k about him on here? If I will loss any reputation it's better I do rather than taking long time crap from him. Do I get anything from sending those stuffs, now someone from nowhere burst in giving me craps whereas the initial sender - a sensible woman didn't mention any name or quote anyone or direct her statement to anyone, just gave her piece of advice. s h i t!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Anthonymighty(m): 2:13am On Aug 31, 2012
imperiouxx:

This guy always step on my nerves and he knew. Several times he pick on me and I always take it cool with him, that's why he has gut to say s h i t about me today. If I will loss any reputation it's better I do rather than taking all this crap from him. Do I get anything from sending those stuffs, now someone burst in giving me craps. s h i t!

Play mature bro.....I'm sure PHY was only watching your back too as a Bro. He meant no negative intent. And piracy/copyright will never die as long as man lives.....even authors and producers know it. Any arrest should start from the sources first and not the downloaders. .....it's fucking late here now and I have to sleep....2:10am here.....imperiouxx are you on yahoo messenger, there r some questions I wud like to ask you personally. My interview is very close at hand. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 2:18am On Aug 31, 2012
Who give a damn about him? He shouldn't ever cross to my line again is all I want from him. Write me on imperiouxx at yahoo dot com
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by kanayogod(m): 2:56am On Aug 31, 2012
@Imperiouxx, ths is the FBI, you are ordered to keep mute over the matter with PHY! Chill mahn, not all words or comments are to be replied upon. I'm sure he meant good, probably his choice of words and style of write-up were off-mark, we shall all reap the good fruits of wherever we are! Long live Imperiouxx, long live PHY, long live nairaland!!! Much love! 1 United!!!

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by ChitownBase: 3:09am On Aug 31, 2012
imperiouxx: TO PHY,

Just got back now and got your time. Have we ever met before and why you always pick on me here? I owed you anything? Have I ever asked you anything or picked on you before on this thread? Why don't you have anything good to contribute but to come, say s h i t and leave? Let this be the last time you'll ever direct comment to me or you quote my statement. In fact, who the hell are you? If I'm tracked what's your f u c k ing headache about that. Are you the one paying my school fee or you brought me here? Are you ok at all? Respect yourself because I found it hard to believe you're a graduate student and never, ever again on this thread say imperiouxx, else you get it raw ooo. If I send the materials and you're pissed about it....go to hell or strike your head against wall and call your police or FBI to come for me. On this thread pleassssse don't cross to my line again ooo.

@imperiouxx aint got much to say bruh just chilax....you have always been a good example here by helping one way or the other...so just keep doing what u know how to do best...as for phy he was just trying to give u caution he meant no harm...you guys are mentors on this thread so keep the good work going guys.......and continue the way it was before......i'm out....................... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 3:44am On Aug 31, 2012
Chi-town Base:

@imperiouxx aint got much to say bruh just chilax....you have always been a good example here by helping one way or the other...so just keep doing what u know how to do best...as for phy he was just trying to give u caution he meant no harm...you guys are mentors on this thread so keep the good work going guys.......and continue the way it was before......i'm out....................... grin grin grin grin grin

I want nothing from him. Right from today he should leave me alone on this thread and be on his own. I seek not his kind of advice anytime. I no dey fight or talk to him. Simple!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by phy: 4:04am On Aug 31, 2012
@imperiouxx,
Just smiling! To be candid, there was never any attempt to pick on you or anyone on this thread. It's funny though, because primary to any of my actions is helping others on this forum anytime I have the opportunity. Among the numerous issues of life, I feel fighting with someone that you don't know, you've never met, uses 'phy' as a dummy name on an online forum, doesn't know you have a grudge with him and was just sincerely making a point doesn't worth your invested annoyance and time.
Honestly, I can't believe my post will get you loose so easily which wasn't the intention and you know what, I apologize for it. But this doesn't stop me from making my point on issues I have an idea about any day. Continue to do your good work on this forum, work on your complexes/ temperament and always know that phy doesn't have any reason to pick on anyone.
Before I forget, hope your day went well? sweet sleep!

@ others
Thanks for your understanding and prior explanations before my response. I can assure you that I'm not here to score a point.

Thanks

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by nethacker(m): 4:08am On Aug 31, 2012
Wooow shocked shocked this thread don enter part 3? shocked
Just strolling by after 1 yr of sabatical cool
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 4:26am On Aug 31, 2012
@phy,

I don't get angry instantly but it builds up. One thing I don't do is hunting same person all the time and I don't say anything to what ever is not my business. Hope my point is clear, JUST GO YOUR WAY, DON'T QUOTE ME, DON'T ADVICE ME AGAIN, DON'T BE COMPASSIONATE ABOUT ME, LET ME BE! That's all I need from you, I no dey fight ooo. Thanks for doing that.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Jubby(m): 8:41am On Aug 31, 2012
@anthonymigthy,
My interview was in lagos oh cos I don't believe the saying that abuja na him GOD dey.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by zacky006: 9:09am On Aug 31, 2012
pls house, i need GRE and Toefl material my e-mail is zackyzacky006@yahoo.com
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by 6packs: 2:14pm On Aug 31, 2012
zacky006: pls house, i need GRE and Toefl material my e-mail is zackyzacky006@yahoo.com
sent

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Nobody: 2:32pm On Aug 31, 2012
imperiouxx: @phy,

I don't get angry instantly but it builds up. One thing I don't do is hunting same person all the time and I don't say anything to what ever is not my business. Hope my point is clear, JUST GO YOUR WAY, DON'T QUOTE ME, DON'T ADVICE ME AGAIN, DON'T BE COMPASSIONATE ABOUT ME, LET ME BE! That's all I need from you, I no dey fight ooo. Thanks for doing that.

Easy guy. Try to be more open by associating with PHY when needs be. We learn every day,bro. I think I have got some good schools in SC and NC. Let me hit at my GRE and see what is what.How are studies?

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (273)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered / My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.