Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,837 members, 7,906,072 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 02:34 AM

She Dumped Me Over A Picture - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Dumped Me Over A Picture (18608 Views)

"Send Me A Picture Of You In Your Bra" / He Dumped Me After I Lost My Virginity To Him / She Dumped Me And Now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Dumped Me Over A Picture by DExplorer1: 4:54am On Jul 20, 2012
Re: She Dumped Me Over A Picture by tellwisdom: 5:04am On Jul 20, 2012
[size=15pt]Free the idiottt man, afterall u don yansh am for 5years angry angry[/size]
Re: She Dumped Me Over A Picture by blackboi(m): 5:28am On Jul 20, 2012
Kayusfity:

U LOOK SO HORRIBLE IN UR PICTURE.

Kayus-Kayus wink
Re: She Dumped Me Over A Picture by blackboi(m): 5:28am On Jul 20, 2012
Kayusfity:

U LOOK SO HORRIBLE IN UR PICTURE.

Kayus-Kayuswink
Re: She Dumped Me Over A Picture by hrhobi1(m): 5:59am On Jul 20, 2012
@OP Ur oshere don jam guyman for town wey show her treasure, so my guy let her be for now, she will be back when she realize all that glitters aint gold man.
Re: She Dumped Me Over A Picture by childluck(m): 6:08am On Jul 20, 2012
sinetheta: Just A Picture
My girlfriend and I have been together for good five years but recently she saw a picture of me with another girl and she broke up with me, after I explain to her that the girl in the picture is just a friend.
OP. Action and consequence! How many times she don complain or see such before? She left because you no wan repent. Go dey hug your picture na? You did not even destroy the picture in her presence to prove your claim. Just a picture indeed!

1 Like

Re: She Dumped Me Over A Picture by mu2sa2: 6:10am On Jul 20, 2012
My girlfriend and I have been together for good five years but recently she saw a picture of me with another girl and she broke up with me, after I explain to her that the girl in the picture is just a friend.
When u started did u vow never to break up ("until death do us part"wink? Even if that was the case, we see people dump the oath with reckless abandon. U spent 5 years probably fornicating all through. Now the lady says enough. Doesnt she have the right to call it quits? May be she's now born again after 5 years of iniquity. Pls go look for another sex mate.
Re: She Dumped Me Over A Picture by Nobody: 6:17am On Jul 20, 2012
The fear of taking picture with another woman is the beginning of being dumped by ur girlfriend! Bros! Just move on with ur life since u don't wanna be sincere to ur girlfriend.
Re: She Dumped Me Over A Picture by Sabotage4700(m): 6:51am On Jul 20, 2012
mehn guy just go find another babe, den plenty 4 market jhorr...

Re: She Dumped Me Over A Picture by 190: 6:51am On Jul 20, 2012
michelin89: The girl was looking for an excuse to break up with you!

End of . .
Re: She Dumped Me Over A Picture by dabrake(m): 6:56am On Jul 20, 2012
Depending on the culture. in uyo, it would be no big deal as the syntax for greeting a girl is by hugging her. you would even hear girls say ". . . i don't give guys a handshake. Ii hug them . . ." so it's a tradition there. i can't count the number of girls i've had a photo shot with where I held their waist, arse or cling to them tightly. but like i typed before, it is 'locationally' oriented.
Re: She Dumped Me Over A Picture by Princeparix(m): 6:58am On Jul 20, 2012
Sine, i understand ur pain. It might be a picture to you but a photograph of the real thing to her, straighten up soldier!>wooing mood activated, cos d lord dat gave u d first one would surely give u anoda one>on ur own terms and unda his supervision.
Bt nawa o>which kind huggin style una take 4 d picture or she see u d rub d picture 4 u hrt. I FEAR O
Re: She Dumped Me Over A Picture by sasonel(m): 6:59am On Jul 20, 2012
chaiii, not abt u two sef.
Re: She Dumped Me Over A Picture by dammytosh: 6:59am On Jul 20, 2012
Just thank your star. She does not give a FF about u in the first place. No matter what you guys were doing in the picture. For a girl to take a walk because of that, She does not even value the relaationship. She is just managing and waiting for a better person to come on board and i guess HE is nigh.
Re: She Dumped Me Over A Picture by seniormallam(m): 7:02am On Jul 20, 2012
OP WE KNOW PPLE LIKE U, UNFAITHFUL FELLOW.
Re: She Dumped Me Over A Picture by YorubaOmoge: 7:02am On Jul 20, 2012
The girl has been looking for reasons to break it off without looking bad.

She simply found one.
Re: She Dumped Me Over A Picture by codernoni: 7:03am On Jul 20, 2012
C0ck and bullll story relationship. Either of the two
Re: She Dumped Me Over A Picture by tonyx4x44(m): 7:03am On Jul 20, 2012
[quote author=cindyrella][/quote]
Re: She Dumped Me Over A Picture by eghost247(m): 7:19am On Jul 20, 2012
[size=13pt]if this is the whole story just as wrote it here then one word is all have to say CHILDISH[/size]
Re: She Dumped Me Over A Picture by Bright2(m): 7:20am On Jul 20, 2012
Broken relationship is better than broken marriage so what do you want again? Money you no get,attitude you no get & you expect the world to dey rotate around you?Which plannet you come from sef?If na you be the woman & this thing come happen how you go feel?Well go & see her people & start the marriage process today for NEPA to give light again ;

1 Like

Re: She Dumped Me Over A Picture by santakris(m): 7:31am On Jul 20, 2012
Scan d pics and upload it here. This will enable d house to do facial validity.
Re: She Dumped Me Over A Picture by mu2sa2: 7:33am On Jul 20, 2012
dabrake: Depending on the culture. in uyo, it would be no big deal as the syntax for greeting a girl is by hugging her. you would even hear girls say ". . . i don't give guys a handshake. Ii hug them . . ." so it's a tradition there. i can't count the number of girls i've had a photo shot with where I held their waist, arse or cling to them tightly. but like i typed before, it is 'locationally' oriented.
Yea, where promiscuity is the order of the day hugging just anybody "wuold be no big deal"
Re: She Dumped Me Over A Picture by Nasri100(m): 7:33am On Jul 20, 2012
Idowuogbo: Poster, stop it! Stop it right dere b4 I savage u! U trying to paint ur gal as some demented chick rite? Something clues to d puzzle is missing. U is holding bck some vital info, so for now... U is on ur own.

you acting like you the GF sef
Re: She Dumped Me Over A Picture by FriendMark(m): 7:35am On Jul 20, 2012
Mynd_44: You are not telling us everything
Gbam!!
Re: She Dumped Me Over A Picture by delimit(m): 7:41am On Jul 20, 2012
young man, am sure you are not financially bouyant, if you are, even if
she sees your picture with ten girls not wearing anything(naked) she wouldnt leave becos of what she would miss
she will be thinking she will be at the loser end if she eventally go
let her go becos she does not trust you and trust is one of the pillar of a good relationship

2 Likes

Re: She Dumped Me Over A Picture by imesam(m): 7:59am On Jul 20, 2012
Is a pity tat she left when u needed her most, don't worry move on, but come ooo
Hw can be dating a gal for 5years?
Re: She Dumped Me Over A Picture by samfibby(m): 8:01am On Jul 20, 2012
So, she dumps u after seeing u in a pic with another girl after five long years. Well, dont weep. Here is a popular song by goyte to console ur hurting soul. ENJOY!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NhkK-1epUA&feature=related

1 Like

Re: She Dumped Me Over A Picture by budusky77: 8:06am On Jul 20, 2012
Did I hear u say after 5 year, guy find ur way what on earth were u doing with her all dis while? Ok now u dey snap pictures with chicks abi? U dey feel like one celebrity abi?
Re: She Dumped Me Over A Picture by slimyem: 8:34am On Jul 20, 2012
delimit: young man, am sure you are not financially bouyant, if you are, even if
she sees your picture with ten girls not wearing anything(naked) she wouldnt leave becos of what she would miss
she will be thinking she will be at the loser end if she eventally go
let her go becos she does not trust you and trust is one of the pillar of a good relationship
Dumb! Dumb! Dumb!
Re: She Dumped Me Over A Picture by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 20, 2012
slimyem: Dumb! Dumb! Dumb!
u took that right out of my mouth!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dick People: Nigerian Girls Share Their Experiences With Their Indian Friends. / Tears Of A Bleeding Heart....a Must Read / What Does It Mean When A Girl Calls You Dear?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.