Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,032 members, 7,970,189 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 10:42 PM

Ramadan Starts Tomorrow : Tarawee Starts Today! - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Ramadan Starts Tomorrow : Tarawee Starts Today! (15451 Views)

Ramadan Fasting Starts Today / Ramadan Starts Today June 28 2014 / Boko-Haram Starts Operation-Wear-Himar (Hijab) Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ramadan Starts Tomorrow : Tarawee Starts Today! by elderbros(m): 10:47am On Jul 19, 2012
ibrodex:

@OP you are not ALLAH mind you. And in 1of the prophet(SAW) sayings He said we should fast when the moon has been sighted and also break our fasting( as in EID) when the moon has been sighted. Today is 29 of Shaban. If the moon is sighted tonight then fasting commence tomorrow but if otherwise then we can count Shaban to be 30 and commence fasting on saturday. Islamically, in this kind of situation we just hope that the moon is sighted today and not to conclude that today is definately last day of any islamic month.

I pray that ALLAH make us get the reward of this noble month in manifold and count all our deeds as an act of IBADAH.

Also thanks for the reminder, may ALLAH bless you.
isnt sha'aban 30 today?
Re: Ramadan Starts Tomorrow : Tarawee Starts Today! by Nobody: 10:48am On Jul 19, 2012
Good luck to all muslims. smiley
Cool folks add me on bbm. My pin: 29BBAF81. wink
Re: Ramadan Starts Tomorrow : Tarawee Starts Today! by elderbros(m): 10:50am On Jul 19, 2012
LagosShia: [size=14pt]Ashamu aka taraweeh is a bid'ah (misguided innovation) prohibited by the Prophet (sa).people who love bid'ah more than Islamic acts should take note:[/size]

https://www.nairaland.com/729659/it-allowed-pray-taraweeh

https://www.nairaland.com/166928/daily-ramadan-midnight-nafilats#11402028

may Allah forgive you
Re: Ramadan Starts Tomorrow : Tarawee Starts Today! by maclatunji: 10:54am On Jul 19, 2012
elderbros:
may Allah forgive you

Ameen x 1 million and me too.
Re: Ramadan Starts Tomorrow : Tarawee Starts Today! by maclatunji: 10:55am On Jul 19, 2012
elderbros:
isnt sha'aban 30 today?

Today is 29th of Shaban.
Re: Ramadan Starts Tomorrow : Tarawee Starts Today! by maclatunji: 11:02am On Jul 19, 2012

1 Like

Re: Ramadan Starts Tomorrow : Tarawee Starts Today! by Dawdy(m): 11:05am On Jul 19, 2012
Alhamdulillah! Welcome Ramadan! We realy missed u!
Re: Ramadan Starts Tomorrow : Tarawee Starts Today! by robinhoodd2(m): 11:05am On Jul 19, 2012
scopusng: WHO CARES? MTCHEEEEW
Is it a must u open ur GUTTER.fool of d highest order.i like muslim n xtian but hates FOOLS

1 Like

Re: Ramadan Starts Tomorrow : Tarawee Starts Today! by LagosShia: 11:10am On Jul 19, 2012
elderbros:
may Allah forgive you

Ameen.

may Allah guide you and open your eyes to the truth of Islam.
Re: Ramadan Starts Tomorrow : Tarawee Starts Today! by Idowuogbo(f): 11:11am On Jul 19, 2012
BĂ©lla3: Tank God oh. Atleast for like a month, no bomb.
Alhamdulila.
So u think o! U better pray extra hard so d affected Christians don't start drawing up targets.I pray not sha!

Goodluck guys! Pray for Badosky o!

born2fuck: Damn, my muslim friends won't go to club for 30 days again, even ashewo no go make profit! embarassed

I don't like going to club alone, I am sad

O ni ro nu ni!

Guys pray for dis bolo abeg!
Re: Ramadan Starts Tomorrow : Tarawee Starts Today! by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 19, 2012
Religion, the best and efficient way to delude and capture the minds of a conquered people grin. Rubbish!! Just look at how black folks are so enthusiastic just to starve themselves for no reason. The same applies to Christians.
Re: Ramadan Starts Tomorrow : Tarawee Starts Today! by Tsmooth1(m): 11:13am On Jul 19, 2012
The devil tempts all. Quite true. But an idle man tempts the devil. Please during Ramadan do something usefull with your time like prayers, reading Qur,an, and all good thing u can think of. May Allah help us through. Ameen.
Re: Ramadan Starts Tomorrow : Tarawee Starts Today! by tintingz(m): 11:14am On Jul 19, 2012
LagosShia: [size=14pt]Ashamu aka taraweeh is a bid'ah (misguided innovation) prohibited by the Prophet (sa).people who love bid'ah more than Islamic acts should take note:[/size]
https://www.nairaland.com/729659/it-allowed-pray-taraweeh
https://www.nairaland.com/166928/daily-ramadan-midnight-nafilats#11402028
buh... I watch the saudi praying taraweeh in mecca masjid every Ramadan season on tv
Re: Ramadan Starts Tomorrow : Tarawee Starts Today! by pheyus10(m): 11:15am On Jul 19, 2012
Today is the 29th Day of Shaaban 1433, That makes tomorrow the day of Doubt (Yawma Shaaq). Its sunnah to have the intention of fasting tomorrow and break only upon hearing that the moon isn't sighted.... Ramadan Kareem Yah Ikhwaanu Muslim wa Ikhwaat Muslimat........[/color][color=#770077][b][/b]
Re: Ramadan Starts Tomorrow : Tarawee Starts Today! by tonyx4x44(m): 11:16am On Jul 19, 2012
No time
Re: Ramadan Starts Tomorrow : Tarawee Starts Today! by LagosShia: 11:16am On Jul 19, 2012
tintingz: buh... I watch the saudi praying taraweeh in mecca masjid every Ramadan season on tv

so? saudis praying tarawih you watch on tv from Makkah are wahhabi Sunnis.it is still bid'ah.review the threads i presented.
Re: Ramadan Starts Tomorrow : Tarawee Starts Today! by arramyjay: 11:17am On Jul 19, 2012
Bismillah ramadan karim.
Re: Ramadan Starts Tomorrow : Tarawee Starts Today! by Nobody: 11:18am On Jul 19, 2012
tonyx4x44: No time
Bros, I feel you on that.
Re: Ramadan Starts Tomorrow : Tarawee Starts Today! by OjujuCalabar(m): 11:21am On Jul 19, 2012
]So temporary suspension to BH operations
Re: Ramadan Starts Tomorrow : Tarawee Starts Today! by Nobody: 11:21am On Jul 19, 2012
ibrodex:

@OP you are not ALLAH mind you. And in 1of the prophet(SAW) sayings He said we should fast when the moon has been sighted and also break our fasting( as in EID) when the moon has been sighted. Today is 29 of Shaban. If the moon is sighted tonight then fasting commence tomorrow but if otherwise then we can count Shaban to be 30 and commence fasting on saturday. Islamically, in this kind of situation we just hope that the moon is sighted today and not to conclude that today is definately last day of any islamic month.

I pray that ALLAH make us get the reward of this noble month in manifold and count all our deeds as an act of IBADAH.

Also thanks for the reminder, may ALLAH bless you.
@ibrodex,
Reread my post before hammering ur judgement. I never said I'm Allah.
Re: Ramadan Starts Tomorrow : Tarawee Starts Today! by Ayoobscom(m): 11:22am On Jul 19, 2012
Jazakalahu khairan for quotes and for Godly contributions so far however if the moon is not sighted start your fasting upon shaban's elapsed..very clear no provisions for argument in Islam prophet Muhammad saw has perfected Islamic Qur'an and hadith fakot.

May Allah accept our ibadat.
May Allah protect Alhaj Gawat and return him to us in peace..sahur would be needing him

To Christians insulting Islam! Muslims..subhanalah it is wrong bcoz the furry of bokoharam malace is not enough reason.the scourge is mutual and for the honest one's amongst you would tell others hay!,,this is not about religion..ISLAM IS PERFECT BUT MUSLIMS ARE NOT

Christians are to be tolerated n not hated the muslims understands this..

thank you all.RAMADAN! NOTHING IS MORE SACRED AND AWESOME.
Re: Ramadan Starts Tomorrow : Tarawee Starts Today! by Bella3(f): 11:24am On Jul 19, 2012
Idowuogbo:
So u think o! U better pray extra hard so d affected Christians don't start drawing up targets.I pray not sha!

Goodluck guys! Pray for Badosky o!

you are right sha.
Oya christains affected remember: the Lord Jesus said: 'love ur enemies and pray for those that persecute you'
and take note who is ur enemy is, our muslim brothers say its Bokoharam.
Re: Ramadan Starts Tomorrow : Tarawee Starts Today! by playcharles(m): 11:33am On Jul 19, 2012
yuppy.....boko boyz will go on break kiss shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ramadan Starts Tomorrow : Tarawee Starts Today! by elliottibanga(m): 11:37am On Jul 19, 2012
I wanted to write something full of sarcasm and prejudice about Muslims, boko haram and Ramadan.

.....but then I changed my mind. Cheers.
Re: Ramadan Starts Tomorrow : Tarawee Starts Today! by skeletine(m): 11:41am On Jul 19, 2012
maclatunji:

I went to the bank this morning and witnessed this conversation (Paraphrased) .

Banking Officer: Alfaaaaa...
Customer (Alfa): Good morning

BO: Awe n ko (What of fasting)? It will start tomorrow, you will pray Asham today?
Alfa: Errrr... we have not yet sighted the new moon.

BO: But the Boko Harams... Hausas have started theirs yesterday. shocked shocked shocked shocked
Alfa: We don't rely on such, it is dependent on sighting the moon.

Now, this banking officer is a graduate of an higher institution surely and she just said something that is totally false with full confidence. It is when i witness things like that that I seriously feel I have to help to kill the mindless ignorance that people readily embrace- it is very irritating!

There is no where in Nigeria that fasting has started and she has already counted a day for people in the North, shocking! I don't know what her religion is but her ignorance is abysmal!

You seriously feel you have to help to kill mindless ignorance cos she misinformed aight? but you're seem to be very much in comfort by her describing the Hausas as Boko Harams; looks like there's no offence in that......to you. I am disappointed in the both of you and the miseducated banker

1 Like

Re: Ramadan Starts Tomorrow : Tarawee Starts Today! by ariyebaba(m): 11:49am On Jul 19, 2012
RAMADAN KAREEM TO MY MUSLIM BROTHERS AND SISTERS.
Re: Ramadan Starts Tomorrow : Tarawee Starts Today! by sholay2011(m): 11:51am On Jul 19, 2012
webace: Insha Allah, we shall start ASHAM prayer today, FASTING begin tomorrow.
What about you?
If you lyk FAST, or SLOW...thats nt my damn bisniz...jst promise dat boko brothers wont open d ramadan period wiv series of bombings and unnecessary bloodshed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Evils Of Interest Based Loans & Mortgages / Ramadan Fasting Continues In Nigeria On Saturday, August 18, 2012 / Why Didn't Allah Enjoin Muslims To Love One Another As Jesus Did ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.