Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,874 members, 7,969,655 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 11:44 AM

Girls Grab This Once In A Lifetime Offer! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Girls Grab This Once In A Lifetime Offer! (655 Views)

I Need A Serious Lady For A Lifetime Relationship / An Educated Nigerian Woman Living In United States, For A Lifetime Commitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Grab This Once In A Lifetime Offer! by publicview: 2:43pm On Dec 06, 2007
Are you a girl or lady between the ages of 25 to 38, and sincerely do not love a man, but only his money and whatnots, and dont intend to marry in the nxt 10yrs
I offer to give you the sum of Two million naira (N2000000) if you do not fall in love with me within 2weeks after our first date
Re: Girls Grab This Once In A Lifetime Offer! by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:44pm On Dec 06, 2007
hehhe hhehheh grin grin grin grin, nice advertisement. good luck lipsrsealed
Re: Girls Grab This Once In A Lifetime Offer! by publicview: 2:55pm On Dec 06, 2007
ThoniaSlim:

hehhe hhehheh grin grin grin grin, nice advertisement. good luck lipsrsealed

Girl, grab the offer, wanna have my hotline?
Re: Girls Grab This Once In A Lifetime Offer! by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:59pm On Dec 06, 2007
sorry am not interested, i got a wonderful guy and am satisfied with one.
Re: Girls Grab This Once In A Lifetime Offer! by iice(f): 3:25pm On Dec 06, 2007
What an advert
Re: Girls Grab This Once In A Lifetime Offer! by chuckdee4(m): 5:05pm On Dec 06, 2007
publicview:

Are you a girl or lady between the ages of 25 to 38, and sincerely do not love a man, but only his money and whatnots, and don't intend to marry in the nxt 10yrs
I offer to give you the sum of Two million naira (N2000000) if you do not fall in love with me within 2weeks after our first date

O boy u sound too confident, sure say no be jazz u wan use, good luck sha
Re: Girls Grab This Once In A Lifetime Offer! by honeydrop(f): 3:45pm On Dec 13, 2007
what are d terms of contract?
Re: Girls Grab This Once In A Lifetime Offer! by honeydrop(f): 3:47pm On Dec 13, 2007
:d
Re: Girls Grab This Once In A Lifetime Offer! by osadudu(f): 11:03am On Dec 14, 2007
terms of the contract pls
Re: Girls Grab This Once In A Lifetime Offer! by Nobody: 12:27pm On Dec 14, 2007
publicview:

Are you a girl or lady between the ages of 25 to 38, and sincerely do not love a man, but only his money and whatnots, and don't intend to marry in the nxt 10yrs

What an odd proposition! shocked
Re: Girls Grab This Once In A Lifetime Offer! by Seun(m): 12:30pm On Dec 14, 2007
Obviously he doesn't have 2 million naira. wink

(1) (Reply)

Want A Caring Sugar Lady / I Want A Woman In My Life,now Is The Right Time / Looking For Foreign Hubby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.