Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,620 members, 7,917,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:04 PM

BBA Stargame Update: Goldie Arrives In Nigeria - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBA Stargame Update: Goldie Arrives In Nigeria (14599 Views)

Odunlade Adekola, Adekunle Gold And Seyi Law Arrives In Dublin / Denrele Visits Late Goldie's Grave, Pays Emotional Tribute (Photos) / Funke Akindele Arrives In London! (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBA Stargame Update: Goldie Arrives In Nigeria by Estherchosen(f): 1:46pm On Jul 19, 2012
Enjoy ur self[color=#990000][/color]
Re: BBA Stargame Update: Goldie Arrives In Nigeria by fingard02k(m): 1:51pm On Jul 19, 2012
Jasmine Jetz: Are u serious?she's 27 yrs old? she luks old,lyk 80 or smetin

that's her football age na.. i know her very well she'll be 41 next year. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: BBA Stargame Update: Goldie Arrives In Nigeria by ogaemma: 2:00pm On Jul 19, 2012
We should not be loud about this pls. She is a failure and there is nothing to celebrate about her. Infact nairaland should screen the type of stories they post on the front page, is becoming too much now. They just post any rubbish on the front page.
Re: BBA Stargame Update: Goldie Arrives In Nigeria by naffysa(f): 2:10pm On Jul 19, 2012
Welcome home dear Wish u all d best

1 Like

Re: BBA Stargame Update: Goldie Arrives In Nigeria by ypzilanti: 2:17pm On Jul 19, 2012
I think she was just herself on the show.

You guys who care should be breathing in relief that she did not even give that Prezzo guy some doggy style action in the house. grin

People are shocked that she is just a mundane average chick.

The joke is on you for believing the hype of a prepackaged and managed 'celebrity'.
Re: BBA Stargame Update: Goldie Arrives In Nigeria by Gen2jaynee: 2:28pm On Jul 19, 2012
djmummy:

as in eh...even as fair as she is she still manages to be ugly.
as in ehh..d babe don sign wowo contract.....she z allergic to BEAUTY
Re: BBA Stargame Update: Goldie Arrives In Nigeria by boyendowed(m): 2:37pm On Jul 19, 2012
So this gay called denrele came to receive her
Re: BBA Stargame Update: Goldie Arrives In Nigeria by NosaHenry(m): 2:40pm On Jul 19, 2012
This caricature call Goldie is the worst ambassador this country has even produced. She gives flirtation a new meaning that was so embarrassing to all Nigerians. Somebody should tell her that the ingredients are in the kitchen. House girl is back.
Re: BBA Stargame Update: Goldie Arrives In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jul 19, 2012
ambrosini593:

www.thenetng.com/2012/07/19/big-brother-update-goldie-arrives-nigeria/

Y'all heard of White trash; now this is the dictionary definition of black trash
Re: BBA Stargame Update: Goldie Arrives In Nigeria by brightmon: 3:22pm On Jul 19, 2012
laugh wan kill me, lol.
Una don finish dis girl oh by the wsy make una no bleam her but dose that selected her and the reason is simple cos dey know she will f**kup or sha dey wan tell me say fine girls no come during audition?
Yeye dstv.
Re: BBA Stargame Update: Goldie Arrives In Nigeria by FriendMark(m): 3:23pm On Jul 19, 2012
I for think say crowd go gather beat her. Naija dey fall my hand nowadays.
Re: BBA Stargame Update: Goldie Arrives In Nigeria by deelicious: 3:40pm On Jul 19, 2012
Majority of these jobless cybercafe junkies abusing Goldie would definitely have done worse if given the chance...mtsheeewwwwwwwwww
y'all just hide behind the computer screen and talk trash sheesh!!!

1 Like

Re: BBA Stargame Update: Goldie Arrives In Nigeria by plato7: 4:02pm On Jul 19, 2012
Please give goldie a break,she is only been human,we all have our lapses,enough of these abuse and hate on the poor lady,it a reality show not a do or die contest,I don't know why u take it so personal as if BBA show really make any sense in the 1st place.u guyz shld get a job

1 Like

Re: BBA Stargame Update: Goldie Arrives In Nigeria by plato7: 4:05pm On Jul 19, 2012
Nosa-Henry:
This caricature call Goldie is the worst ambassador this country has even produced. She gives flirtation a new meaning that was so embarrassing to all Nigerians. Somebody should tell her that the ingredients are in the kitchen. House girl is back.
ambassador in a reality entertainment show,do u think @ all.pls giv me a break ds is not olympics.get a job
Re: BBA Stargame Update: Goldie Arrives In Nigeria by plato7: 4:08pm On Jul 19, 2012
floriana: Kenny Ogungbe has gone to collect the remains of Goldie. When is the lie-in-state?
when is yours
Re: BBA Stargame Update: Goldie Arrives In Nigeria by uglyBetty1(f): 4:08pm On Jul 19, 2012
if you see her mouth when she was crying, you will just smack her and tell her to shut up that it does not fit her

Re: BBA Stargame Update: Goldie Arrives In Nigeria by plato7: 4:09pm On Jul 19, 2012
FriendMark: I for think say crowd go gather beat her. Naija dey fall my hand nowadays.
beat her for what.a senseless show.u need 2 get a job
Re: BBA Stargame Update: Goldie Arrives In Nigeria by vanstanzy(m): 4:18pm On Jul 19, 2012
freecocoa: This girl wowo sha.

Why do people even make a big deal out of that nonsense show? Press briefing unto wetin na?mstcheew.

Post ur "real" pic, lets see how fine u are. angry
I don't like babes that talk like u do, as if she (Goldie) created herself.

2 Likes

Re: BBA Stargame Update: Goldie Arrives In Nigeria by psoto(f): 4:30pm On Jul 19, 2012
sholay2011: Welcm bak...nigerian lady gaga...nd wats wrng wiv dis denrele of a fool? Always trying to be socially relevant. mad man!
Keep abusing him while d "mad man" keeps making his "mad" money.
Re: BBA Stargame Update: Goldie Arrives In Nigeria by psoto(f): 4:42pm On Jul 19, 2012
Give Goldie a break o. The annoying thing is that most of U̶̲̥̅̊ abusing her wouldn't have performed better dan her I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ dat house. N for those of u abusing Kenny Ogungbe, do U̶̲̥̅̊ think everyone is like U̶̲̥̅̊ dat will turn their back τ̅☺ their friends because of the mistakes they make? Y'all should better review ur lives!!!

1 Like

Re: BBA Stargame Update: Goldie Arrives In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jul 19, 2012
angry RUBBISH
Re: BBA Stargame Update: Goldie Arrives In Nigeria by psoto(f): 4:48pm On Jul 19, 2012
N for those of u abusing her looks, y don't u have d guts τ̅☺ tell God that wat he created is "wowo?" I seriously don't even knw hw τ̅☺ qualify u guys.

1 Like

Re: BBA Stargame Update: Goldie Arrives In Nigeria by vanstanzy(m): 4:52pm On Jul 19, 2012
ambrosini593:

www.thenetng.com/2012/07/19/big-brother-update-goldie-arrives-nigeria/

What do u mean "PRESENT HER TO NIGERIANS"? Wetin, she be product, abi we dey do product launch?
Goldie, this isn't the end of the road for u though. But u fall our hand for BBA, sha. Wetin u dey do with that "RAGGA-MORPHIN" called prezzo? angry angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: BBA Stargame Update: Goldie Arrives In Nigeria by vanstanzy(m): 5:19pm On Jul 19, 2012
FriendMark: I for think say crowd go gather beat her. Naija dey fall my hand nowadays.

Beat am for wetin? Our Nigerian politicians wey dey fall our hand everyday nko, people don kill them? Abegi, let the babe be.

1 Like

Re: BBA Stargame Update: Goldie Arrives In Nigeria by sylve11: 5:21pm On Jul 19, 2012
Nothing concern me concern her, i nor even get time for bba. na her life. cool
Re: BBA Stargame Update: Goldie Arrives In Nigeria by Goldieluks: 5:26pm On Jul 19, 2012
Mumu Loser...welcome ooh.

1 Like

Re: BBA Stargame Update: Goldie Arrives In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 19, 2012
freecocoa: This girl wowo sha.

Why do people even make a big deal out of that nonsense show? Press briefing unto wetin na?mstcheew.
It is called showbiz, that is what entertainers do for a living - make fantastic money out of seemingly wierd news.
Re: BBA Stargame Update: Goldie Arrives In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jul 19, 2012
This girl isn't as bad as you guys make it seem...she is ok abeg..she did the best she could do,she is distraught enough and doesn't need your help.Merci!

1 Like

Re: BBA Stargame Update: Goldie Arrives In Nigeria by Digriz(m): 6:37pm On Jul 19, 2012
Wetin concern me wt golddust !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stephanie Okereke Linus Advises Teenagers (video) / Skales: I Paid Praiz N4,000 To Produce My First Song / Nse Ikpe-Etim Speaks On Celebrating Valentine’s Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.