Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,706 members, 7,924,263 topics. Date: Sunday, 18 August 2024 at 08:24 AM

Gift From An Ex! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gift From An Ex! (1177 Views)

What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) / What She Got As Christmas Gift From Him - Pictured / (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gift From An Ex! by vokious(m): 12:06pm On Jul 19, 2012
Sup folks! Was wondering Ђδω would one feel on his or her wedding day if his or her spouse ex bought them a car as present? Mature opinion please.
Re: Gift From An Ex! by Annie1: 12:12pm On Jul 19, 2012
Oshisko.. undecided
Re: Gift From An Ex! by 195(f): 12:14pm On Jul 19, 2012
A car means that punny has been accredited and registered 2 her ex bf
Re: Gift From An Ex! by Chanchit: 12:33pm On Jul 19, 2012
I must have fu**cked a life time and my reincarnation out of the babe, so the car would be a sign of freedom, giving her away with all my heart...
Re: Gift From An Ex! by vokious(m): 1:06pm On Jul 19, 2012
Chanchit: I must have fu**cked a life time and my reincarnation out of the babe, so the car would be a sign of freedom, giving her away with all my heart...
Get it straight, you are at the receiving end. What will you do?
Re: Gift From An Ex! by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 19, 2012
A gift like that could put a damper on the relationship.
Re: Gift From An Ex! by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 19, 2012
190_@:
A car means that punny has been accredited and registered 2 her ex bf

190, as a nairaland general, u should know this. please, hw do i remove some of the topics i posted from my profile, its becoming incriminating
Re: Gift From An Ex! by tobechi20(m): 4:22pm On Jul 19, 2012
In my village, u don't reject gift....even from an enemy

acept d gift,don't use it. Give it to another person as gift or sel it and use d möney 4 d poor

dat gift is a seed of discord..he wants u to keep on remembering him each time u ride and keep himself always in ur mind...probably u start falling for him again and hence love him above ur husband leading to mariage break up....

NEVER RIDE D CAR
Re: Gift From An Ex! by 195(f): 5:05pm On Jul 19, 2012
crusifis:

190, as a nairaland general, u should know this. please, hw do i remove some of the topics i posted from my profile, its becoming incriminating

Rotfl

@ Nairaland General -
I dunno bruv
Don't take this sh#t seriously no more
Ask whoeva bin appointed here 4 advice
Wish I cud help bruv -
Re: Gift From An Ex! by Tyche(m): 7:04pm On Jul 19, 2012
crusifis:

Re: Gift From An Ex! by 190: 7:09pm On Jul 19, 2012
grin grin grin
Re: Gift From An Ex! by Mynd44: 7:16pm On Jul 19, 2012
It is a sign that the ex has moved on and wants you to be happy. Must people always have hidden agenda
Re: Gift From An Ex! by vokious(m): 8:28pm On Jul 19, 2012
tobechi20: In my village, u don't reject gift....even from an enemy

acept d gift,don't use it. Give it to another person as gift or sel it and use d möney 4 d poor

dat gift is a seed of discord..he wants u to keep on remembering him each time u ride and keep himself always in ur mind...probably u start falling for him again and hence love him above ur husband leading to mariage break up....

NEVER RIDE D CAR
Well said.
Re: Gift From An Ex! by sugardaddy1(m): 9:36am On Jul 20, 2012
tobechi20:

NEVER RIDE D CAR
100+
Re: Gift From An Ex! by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 20, 2012
see all the insecure men boys replying to not ride the car.

FIRST, shouldnt you thank this man who has just offered your family a car (which probably you couldnt afford before?

SECOND, if you had a problem with your ego this man, then shouldnt you say it to his face and reject the gift openly then?

THIRD, you will always remember this man, whether he buys you a car or not....because insecure men like y'all always remember the men who fukced your wives before you did.
Re: Gift From An Ex! by Ranoscky(m): 4:59pm On Jul 20, 2012
^^ They r entitled to their opinion, dude. Y call them insecure men?
Re: Gift From An Ex! by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 20, 2012
Ranoscky: ^^ They r entitled to their opinion, dude. Y call them insecure men?

fair enough, my bad!
Re: Gift From An Ex! by Mynd44: 9:51pm On Jul 20, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

fair enough, my bad!
Don't be. You are right, they are insecure
Re: Gift From An Ex! by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jul 21, 2012
Mynd_44:
Don't be. You are right, they are insecure

since i directed my post at them, they may view my reply as an insult.......which was not the intention.

we all know that many do not want to face to who/what they truly are in life. if someone offers them a gift, and yet they see this gift as a problem (simply because that guy was there before them) then we shouldnt call them insecure, we should rather call them "being proud with misplaced ego", lol!
Re: Gift From An Ex! by chelseabmw(m): 4:42pm On Jul 21, 2012
I will gladly accept the gift though at first its not gonna be kool but will be happy cos I just got married to his ex....No more meetings btw both parties
Re: Gift From An Ex! by Mynd44: 8:41pm On Jul 21, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

"being proud with misplaced ego", lol!
Sugar coating things is wrong. Tell it as it is. They are insecure

(1) (Reply)

Girlfriends Association Of Nigeria Planning To Strike On Boyfriends Associations / . / Why Some Men Seek Sexual Reward For Helping Ladies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.