Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,070 members, 7,890,525 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 03:24 PM

Best And Worst Telecoms Customer Care Centres - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best And Worst Telecoms Customer Care Centres (10997 Views)

MTN Customer Care Whatsapp Numbers / Telecoms Operators Threaten To Shut Down Operations In Six States / Telecoms Customer Care Agents.. Noobs Or?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best And Worst Telecoms Customer Care Centres by gabriel212: 5:14pm On Jul 20, 2012
The WORST is AIRTEL. i had used MTN and Glo before but of recent Airtel had grown to be the worst!
I called them of recent over the useless messages they sent to me every day, unwanted calls, error in sending messages, wrong no, no u r callin does not exist, network busy. yet, their attention to all this issues was just too bad?
Re: Best And Worst Telecoms Customer Care Centres by obongtunji: 5:16pm On Jul 20, 2012
Since I started using Mtn 2004, I Have never spoken to their customer care representstive, to me, I don't think they exist, but I think etisalat is much better.......lop

1 Like

Re: Best And Worst Telecoms Customer Care Centres by Hussainisz(m): 5:20pm On Jul 20, 2012
non of the above
Re: Best And Worst Telecoms Customer Care Centres by Dhelake: 5:24pm On Jul 20, 2012
4 me, Etisalat Customer care is d worst, after waitin 4 ova 30mins, d moment d call is directed to d customer care agent, d call ends straight away, 4 me, Airtel is better though i hardly call dem, buh their agents av low IQ, they find it hard to undastand tinz, wat dey knw hw to do is to direct u to their office

2 Likes

Re: Best And Worst Telecoms Customer Care Centres by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 20, 2012
meedx: From experience, Glo is number 1 on my list. Its just like the customer care officers just can't wait to get one off the line. Their tone is not friendly. Sometimes i wonder if they were screen for the position.
Next is etisalat. Some are rude while others are a bit friendly.
For me, Mtn has the best customer care officers.

Those are signs of frustrated emoloyees.
Re: Best And Worst Telecoms Customer Care Centres by acidtalk: 5:25pm On Jul 20, 2012
Ijogz K: If you are honest it would pay you... I believe that you probably might be lying, cuz if actually you load the amount you claim you load weekly, The moment u dial "180" even if u cut the call after 2seconds, they would call you back, Cuz you definitely gonna be a "Platinum" member.. MTN av special positions for all their users, starting from
Standard 1 up to Gold... From Silver to Gold level, you are treated as VIP and Platinum is higher than silver.. undecided

I have been told this before.
I would have dropped my number to verify but it won't be necessary.

I load mtn more than I load all others conbined together. I have MTN, Glo, Starcomms, Etisalat, Airtel, even Intercellular wey people no dey use again, I get am.
I have no reason to lie.
Re: Best And Worst Telecoms Customer Care Centres by Super1759: 5:30pm On Jul 20, 2012
Re: Best And Worst Telecoms Customer Care Centres by Super1759: 5:30pm On Jul 20, 2012
In my opinion
GLO is the worst
ETISALAT is the worster
AIRTEL is the worstest
MTN IS THE WORSTESTEST!!!!!!!!!!

Infact all the customer service should be closed down

1 Like

Re: Best And Worst Telecoms Customer Care Centres by Anaskie(m): 5:31pm On Jul 20, 2012
Ijogz K: If you are honest it would pay you... I believe that you probably might be lying, cuz if actually you load the amount you claim you load weekly, The moment u dial "180" even if u cut the call after 2seconds, they would call you back, Cuz you definitely gonna be a "Platinum" member.. MTN av special positions for all their users, starting from
Standard 1 up to Gold... From Silver to Gold level, you are treated as VIP and Platinum is higher than silver.. undecided
MTN?. U must be kidding.
Re: Best And Worst Telecoms Customer Care Centres by asudan: 5:48pm On Jul 20, 2012
All of them are useless includn d CDMA NETWORK
Re: Best And Worst Telecoms Customer Care Centres by yuzedo: 5:56pm On Jul 20, 2012
I don't care about who the worst is o, but ever since my good friend confided in me that he called the customer care of one of the operators to lay complaint and after talking with the babe who cooled his temper down, he started asking for her number when she had solved his problem but she blatantly refused. After dropping the call, she used her personal phone to text him & 24hrs later, he was fhucking the very FINE shocked operator that answered his call, I've always rated MTN the best in "Customer Service!! grin grin wink

1 Like

Re: Best And Worst Telecoms Customer Care Centres by sweetchiks: 5:58pm On Jul 20, 2012
[quote author=hillary22]MTN has the best customer service.
they are respectful, and also do a refund of airtime(200, 500, 1000, 15010 e.t.c ) for any inconvience within 24 hours.
Glo and airtel do not know anything abt compensation
[/quote
MTN ke? For which country?
Re: Best And Worst Telecoms Customer Care Centres by teebadmus(m): 6:05pm On Jul 20, 2012
The worst is definitely glo. MTN is a beauty to behold and etisalat makes it all happen. But the truth is almost all of em sucks life out of u
Re: Best And Worst Telecoms Customer Care Centres by shilaman(m): 6:05pm On Jul 20, 2012
acidtalk: Customer Service is all about satisfying your Customers and knowing they are the King of your business.

We always treat Customer Service in the banking sector on nairaland but never in the telecoms sector.

In your opinion which is the BEST and WORST customer service cntre staff amongst the following?

(GSM) :

MTN
Glo
Airtel
Etisalat

(CDMA) :

Visafone
Starcomms
TelkoMutilinks
Reltel

To me MTN is the BEST.for the worst, nobdy fit drag am with airtel
Re: Best And Worst Telecoms Customer Care Centres by talk2dhanny: 6:24pm On Jul 20, 2012
Airtel has got the best Customer service. Been using them since their 'buddy' 'econet' days (0802300...) and havnt had any regrets. I can reach out to a customer rep in about 15 secs or less! Truth is, these netwrks put their subscribers on cadres. If u are a consistent big spender, u'l be promptly attended to.
Re: Best And Worst Telecoms Customer Care Centres by Aringon(m): 6:29pm On Jul 20, 2012
You that is washing down the customer care fellows are you good, calm,matured and can work under undue pressure? Are you better than them if given the same position? The way you spoke with them was polite or something no matter how bad the connection? All the customer care fellows are excellent and is dependent on factors, read comments made by members here, some said MTN or Glo or Airtel etc is the best and some said otherwise.
Re: Best And Worst Telecoms Customer Care Centres by francis247(m): 6:32pm On Jul 20, 2012
if you all think MTN, Glo and Airhead Airtel are the worst, try Etisalat. Like someone already said, once you press 0 to speak with an agent, the call will most likely drop. Even when you'ur lucky to be connected and can be clearly heard, you'll most likely hang up without solution to the problem.
Re: Best And Worst Telecoms Customer Care Centres by Olashinasam: 6:37pm On Jul 20, 2012
To me the worst is Glo.
Re: Best And Worst Telecoms Customer Care Centres by sexiestharam(f): 6:48pm On Jul 20, 2012
T
Re: Best And Worst Telecoms Customer Care Centres by acidtalk: 6:53pm On Jul 20, 2012
Aringon: You that is washing down the customer care fellows are you good, calm,matured and can work under undue pressure? Are you better than them if given the same position? The way you spoke with them was polite or something no matter how bad the connection? All the customer care fellows are excellent and is dependent on factors, read comments made by members here, some said MTN or Glo or Airtel etc is the best and some said otherwise.

Pardon?
Do you mind coming again please.
Re: Best And Worst Telecoms Customer Care Centres by tatosh: 6:54pm On Jul 20, 2012
The worst is oficially GLO, very closely followed by Airtel
Re: Best And Worst Telecoms Customer Care Centres by lawizle(m): 6:58pm On Jul 20, 2012
Ijogz K: MTN -the best if you can ever get through to them.. Cuz they would always profer solution...

Glo - clueless and useless but u can get thru to them easily

Etisal- They play with you till you forget the reason you called grin

Airtel - They would refer you to computer village, they are never shy to say that they are also confused grin

U be funny oloshi men

1 Like

Re: Best And Worst Telecoms Customer Care Centres by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 20, 2012
acidtalk:

I have been told this before.
I would have dropped my number to verify but it won't be necessary.

I load mtn more than I load all others conbined together. I have MTN, Glo, Starcomms, Etisalat, Airtel, even Intercellular wey people no dey use again, I get am.
I have no reason to lie.

Bros, abeg u dey run call centre?
Re: Best And Worst Telecoms Customer Care Centres by eedriyz(m): 7:02pm On Jul 20, 2012
Ojuju Calabar: The worst is Airtel. No best.
YES! On Point!
Re: Best And Worst Telecoms Customer Care Centres by boladez(m): 7:08pm On Jul 20, 2012
Una dey joke since o make una call Multilinks and u shall know!...........after waiting on hold for so long they will start by BARKING at u to say why are u disturbing me....and if u no get strong mind u shall drop the phone in fear
Re: Best And Worst Telecoms Customer Care Centres by chucky234(m): 7:09pm On Jul 20, 2012
Best. = Airtel/Zain
Worst. = Glo
Worstest = Etisalat
Re: Best And Worst Telecoms Customer Care Centres by Praysteady(m): 7:11pm On Jul 20, 2012
Worst is Airtel.
Re: Best And Worst Telecoms Customer Care Centres by Ninilowo(m): 7:45pm On Jul 20, 2012
oluseg2: In my opinion, Glo has the worst customer care service in Nigeria. My reason is not far fetched;

It takes about twenty minutes to acutually get through to a customer care representative that will attend to you.
The customer care representatives have this standard way of telling you that the system is being attended to by the engineers hence they will not be able to access your account. Try to lay a complaint several times about your BB service and you will be able to confirm my point. This to me shows lack of dedication and deceit.

God bless u for this. I once overscratsched a recharge card and for 4 good weeks they cant get me the digits. They kept telling me trash untill I went to one of their offices. What a useless network!
Re: Best And Worst Telecoms Customer Care Centres by kael: 7:45pm On Jul 20, 2012
For me d worst is AIRTEL, once the operator hissed at me and cut the phone. Another one raised her voice at me.
But then etisalat can keep you on hold forever

1 Like

Re: Best And Worst Telecoms Customer Care Centres by Kehnyshavin: 7:49pm On Jul 20, 2012
Siloko26: Mtn worse constumer care line, if u want to call them make sure ur ba3 is full.
Guy,dat was b4,right now callin their customer care is the fastest.#don't beef for the sake of beefing.NEXT!!!!
Re: Best And Worst Telecoms Customer Care Centres by damoobaba: 7:49pm On Jul 20, 2012
hillary22: MTN has the best customer service.
they are respectful, and also do a refund of airtime(200, 500, 1000, 15010 e.t.c ) for any inconvience within 24 hours.
Glo and airtel do not know anything abt compensation
Infact glo just wiped d N100 in my acct.I don't kno wat to do cos their customer care refused to pik ma cal
Re: Best And Worst Telecoms Customer Care Centres by charlsecy4(m): 7:51pm On Jul 20, 2012
Uninformed GSM Customer Care Unit Agents!!! Most of the service agents don't know about the services offered!!!
See https://www.nairaland.com/844101/most-gsm-customer-care-units#9945054

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Root All Infinix Phones ( NOTE 3 And NOTE 3 Pro) / Are The Mid-range Smartphones Getting Closer To Flagships? / Airtel Introduces A "Single Recharge System" For Data And Voice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.