Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,417 members, 7,881,527 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:29 PM

What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? (6441 Views)

List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? / What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? / Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jul 23, 2012
Moesha22: Abeg,make all of una leave killz alone,he is one of the reason i log on to nairaland,besides he is just doing his job so pls lets stop this uneccessary rants about him.

That he is doing a marvelous job is undeniable. However, when he says that he doesn't care whether or not folks leave the site, then he needs to be put in his place, for without these folks, he will soon run out of a job.
Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by stepo707: 6:40pm On Jul 23, 2012
I used to enjoy mr cork's daily comedy but now romance section is now boring,so many hidden posts and less humor
Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 23, 2012
If you are right about everything, you are wrong about the "power" aspect. I have more valuable things to bother about than power on an online forum. Will be who i am and will communicate my ideas with or without "powers".

I wasn't being insulting, if i was it would be more glaring than that!
Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 23, 2012
omo_to_dun:

That he is doing a marvelous job is undeniable. However, when he says that he doesn't care whether or not folks leave the site, then he needs to be put in his place, for without these folks, he will soon run out of a job.
What job?
Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by ijebabe: 6:46pm On Jul 23, 2012
bennyraz: shaaraaap! Wat do u knw
You know you are st[b]u[/b]pid right?
Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 23, 2012
sexkillz: What job?
I'll take that as a rhetorical question.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 23, 2012
sexkillz: If you are right about everything, you are wrong about the "power" aspect. I have more valuable things to bother about than power on an online forum. Will be who i am and will communicate my ideas with or without "powers".

I wasn't being insulting, if i was it would be more glaring than that!

Well, I have to no choice than to give you the benefit of the doubt. After all, you know your intentions more than I do.
Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by tpia5: 6:50pm On Jul 23, 2012
I have more valuable things to bother about than power on an online forum

[img]http://4.bp..com/_cXTfuP6CpoU/TJ-7QWizpPI/AAAAAAAAADA/2pNBXW_rGv0/s1600/to-do-list-nothing.jpg[/img]
Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by tpia5: 6:51pm On Jul 23, 2012
basically, what I'm gleaning from sezkills' rants, is seun and mukina hired him to chase people off the forum.

at the same time, they (seun and mukina) refuse to deactivate accounts.
Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 23, 2012
omo_to_dun:
^
I'll take that as a rhetorical question.
I ask again, what Job?

Is being a moderator voluntary or not?

Am i being paid for this?

If i resign from this position this very minute, will it affect my life or my finances in any way whatsoever?

Don't piss me off!
Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by ijebabe: 6:52pm On Jul 23, 2012
190_@:

U see why I keep saying u are a Fooool

Do u know how many younger members have popped up and left
With d older members staying back

Smh - so u prefer atmc or ijebabe 2 tpia or ileke idi
I pity u

Well keep showing urself, I long saw dis in u and knew dis wud come 2 pass
Let people dance 2 d music they played on demselves

U av notin on me and u know it
Keep foooling urself - na behind computer u get power
If that's who you are comparing me to then I am not offended.
No offense Ileke idi, seriously.
Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 23, 2012
sexkillz: I ask again, what Job?

Is being a moderator voluntary or not?

Am i being paid for this?

If i resign from this position this very minute, will it affect my life or my finances in any way whatsoever?

Don't piss me off!
It seems as if your problem is English. Allow me to me educate you.

A job is NOT necessarily a piece of work that someone gets paid to do. It could also be anything a person is expected or obliged to do. Source

Per the definition above, being a moderator for the Romance section is your JOB!

Don't piss you off? Dude, chill out. I understand that you are easily irritable, but you need to calm down.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 23, 2012
omo_to_dun:
It seems as if your problem is English. Allow me to me educate you.

A job is NOT necessarily a piece of work that someone gets paid to do. It could also be anything a person is expected or obliged to do. Source

Per the definition above, being a moderator for the Romance section is your JOB!

Don't piss you off? Dude, chill out. I understand that you are easily irritable, but you need to calm down.

So you have educated me. Thank you.

Now if i drop this "job" of yours this very minute am i losing anything? Will my life be affected?

Is there any kind of special favour attached to this that i do not know of?

Is seun doing me a favor, or is it the other way round?

Don't ask me to chill. You are really pushing my limits here.
Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by Killz1(m): 7:11pm On Jul 23, 2012
Mr omo to dun, it is really very easy for me to drop whatever bullshit "powers" it is you can talk to me anyhow over. . . You being a supermod doesn't mean nada to me either!

Being a moderator of this forum is NOT a do or die affair for me. . . Never has, and never will!

I am just demonstrating it to you right now. This is my killz account and without powers. . .

Now WHAT?
Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 23, 2012
sexkillz:
So you have educated me. Thank you.
You're welcome.

sexkillz:

Now if i drop this "job" of yours this very minute am i losing anything? Will my life be affected?
That is irrelevant. What is relevant is that this is your JOB. How it affects your life is not the subject of our amiable discourse.

sexkillz:

Is there any kind of special favour attached to this that i do not know of?
Only you can answer that.

sexkillz:

Is seun doing me a favor, or is it the other way round?
He is doing you a favor since you are dispensable; indeed, you can be easily replaced!

sexkillz:

Don't ask me to chill. You are really pushing my limits here.
I didn't ask you to chill, I told you! I can say whatever I want, as long as it is within the bounds of civil discourse.
As for pushing your limits, it is evident that you have a short temper and that you are almost incapable of accepting criticism, for it is highly confusing as to how my friendly approach would stir your emotions.

6 Likes

Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 23, 2012
I think this section has been put on a leash. To balance it, I think 190 should also be a MOD or someone of such nature. undecided
Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by Killz1(m): 7:18pm On Jul 23, 2012
Fine then. Have it your way. . .

Killz is back!
Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 23, 2012
Killz.:
Mr omo to dun, it is really very easy for me to drop whatever bullshit "powers" it is you can talk to me anyhow over. . . You being a supermod doesn't mean nada to me either!

Being a moderator of this forum is NOT a do or die affair for me. . . Never has, and never will!

I am just demonstrating it to you right now. This is my killz account and without powers. . .

Now WHAT?
What I said was a recommendation, a mere advice. You can take it or leave. And from our foregoing not-so-private tête-à-tête, I can conclude that you have chosen the latter.

That is fine.

Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by tpia1: 7:23pm On Jul 23, 2012
it is highly confusing as to how my friendly approach would stir your emotions.

i wonder o!

some of these people are simply something else.

they're just determined to take offence no matter what you do.

when people talk, they develop a persecution complex.

i think the reason why they (a lot of the mods) are that way, is they have this belief that its only their gang that has anything to say worth listening to.

anyone else talks, its met with deep hostility from them, like "how dare you address me and who are you".

imagine the gall on an online forum.

if you're so big then why are you on this free site open to all and sundry and where you run the risk of mingling with gentiles.
Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by Killz1(m): 7:25pm On Jul 23, 2012
tpia1:

i wonder o!

some of these people are simply something else.

they're just determined to take offence no matter what you do.

when people talk, they develop a persecution cpomplex.

i think the reason why they (a lot of the mods) are that way, is they have this belief that its only their gang that has anything to say worth listening to.

anyone else talks, its met with deep hostility from them, like "how dare you address me and who are you".

imagine the gall on an online forum.

if you're so big then why are you on this free site open to all and sundry and where you run the risk of mingling with gentiles.

Kindly STFU ma'am. . . He is a super mod!
Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 23, 2012
@tpia1 and @sexkillz

I apologize if my approach was condescending. I'll reiterate: sexkillz is doing a marvelous job. I should have stated my suggestions in a more respectful way. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by Killz1(m): 7:29pm On Jul 23, 2012
omo_to_dun:
He is doing you a favor since you are dispensable; indeed, you can be easily replaced!
Like if i give a fcck!. . .
Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by ijebabe: 7:32pm On Jul 23, 2012
Good news people, 190 can now be crowned Mod. He's been fighting so long and hard for this, it is only fair he gets it. Otherwise he might hurt himself and we definitely don't want that!

Super mod, pat yourself on the back, you have done a remarkable job indeed.
Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 23, 2012
Killz.:

Like if i give a fcck!. . .

A moderator should refrain from such a language!
Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by Killz1(m): 7:42pm On Jul 23, 2012
omo_to_dun:

A moderator should refrain from such a language!
Sexkillz is the moderator.

Killz is not a moderator.

Killz made that comment. And i think that mod position can be passed on from sexkillz, to whoever. Right now, i DON'T care.

I can finally have my peace and be free from insults. . .

Everyone stays happy.
Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by Mynd44: 7:44pm On Jul 23, 2012
The biggest this forum has is abuse of powers. Seun thinks cos he owns the site he can break his own laws at any time and hence, he finds ways around the word censor, Muki loves power so much, she parse whatever crap she likes on the front page.
How come when Kandikane comes here and talks her usual Idiocy no one complains? When she opened a thread about Onila did she not defend it. This is just childish of everyone. Abeg
Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by tpia1: 7:47pm On Jul 23, 2012
Killz.:

Kindly STFU ma'am. . . He is a super mod!

you need to calm the f.cuk down and stop attacking everyone like a deranged ape.

who is a super mod?
Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by tpia1: 7:47pm On Jul 23, 2012
Killz.:
Sexkillz is the moderator.

Killz is not a moderator.

Killz made that comment. And i think that mod position can be passed on from sexkillz, to whoever. Right now, i DON'T care.

I can finally have my peace and be free from insults. . .

Everyone stays happy.

tell sezkillz to ban killz or hide his posts.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by Mynd44: 7:57pm On Jul 23, 2012
The next couple of days is sure to get interesting
Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by Killz1(m): 8:00pm On Jul 23, 2012
tpia1:

you need to calm the f.cuk down and stop attacking everyone like a deranged ape.

who is a super mod?

You are a discombobulated nincompoop. An internet hyena that yaps unnecessarily.

Whoever that made internet access mandatory in the zoo where you currently reside should be shot dead, along with all the animals he granted internet access, you included!

Nonsense!
Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by Killz1(m): 8:02pm On Jul 23, 2012
tpia1:

tell sezkillz to ban killz or hide his posts.
You are a dumb fool. . .

Read again the part where sexkillz says that the "almighty" mod position should be passed on to someone else, so that he can have is peace. Or do you read without comprehending, fool?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Experience With A Sex Worker Last Night / Do The People We Attract Tell Something About Us? / My Babe Is Begging Me To Suck Her Pussy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.