Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,614 members, 7,917,974 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 07:31 PM

Oct. 1 Bombing Meant To Cause Confusion In Nigeria’ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oct. 1 Bombing Meant To Cause Confusion In Nigeria’ (7508 Views)

‘Prayer Man’ Tries To Revive Abubakar Audu, Confusion In Kogi / Jonathan Masterminded October 1 Bombing - Okah Insists / Oct 1 Bombing: Drama In Court As Edmund Ebuware Gets Life Sentence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oct. 1 Bombing Meant To Cause Confusion In Nigeria’ by okonja(m): 11:27am On Jul 20, 2012
Okija_juju:

My 7 yr old sister is profficient with an iMac, kini big deal...

I think there is difference between being proficient with PC and owned a PC.... grin grin grin
Re: Oct. 1 Bombing Meant To Cause Confusion In Nigeria’ by onyengbu: 11:30am On Jul 20, 2012
[size=15pt]I tot you guys said Oct. 1st bombing has been swept under the carpet and Dokpesi has been taken in since he joined PDP
Nigerians eeehhh!
[/size]
Re: Oct. 1 Bombing Meant To Cause Confusion In Nigeria’ by okonja(m): 11:31am On Jul 20, 2012
mediainspired: The chairman of a private broadcast outfit was also implicated. Guess who. I know dis particular media mogul is nothing but a typical dye-in-the-wool Nigerian politiciian, wining &dining wit evry questionable xter in power. His media staff can hardly be described as professional &dere news &presentatn, wishy-washy. I only switch there wen I need to watch a live football broadcast.

Hmmmmm...[size=15pt]TOP SECRET[/size]
Re: Oct. 1 Bombing Meant To Cause Confusion In Nigeria’ by ifihearam: 11:32am On Jul 20, 2012
So what was Raymond Dokpesi's participation? Tot his number was found in the seized phone of the suspect? So dem don forget him side abi?
Re: Oct. 1 Bombing Meant To Cause Confusion In Nigeria’ by Okijajuju1(m): 11:32am On Jul 20, 2012
okonja:

I think there is difference between being proficient with PC and owned a PC.... grin grin grin
okonja:

Well, it's just 1 hr ban i think,

YEAH!!

Thats how its programmed to delete your post and give you a 1hr ban.. The Mods are yet to work out the kinks on that bot thats why they tried recruiting someone to help them manage spams..

Just send a mail to Mukina and she will fix it as soon as she sees it!!

The darn bot is a pian in the arse.

okonja:

Well, she virtually owns it as nobody in the house uses it apart from her.. Every other person owns a Laptop..

I dont think its weird or strange that 7yr olds own PC's.. My kid brother got his first Laptop at the age of 12.
Re: Oct. 1 Bombing Meant To Cause Confusion In Nigeria’ by obama4osama(m): 11:36am On Jul 20, 2012
why laying so much emphasis on Nokia Pc suite as a means of extraction as if it is a high-dtech communication gadgets combine with the Nokia that is not compatible with the Pc suite(though I stand to be corrected on this),the truth of the matter is that we are having bunch of recycled failure as our leaders in all sphere of life in our nation,as a result we will continue to get nothing in return. 100% guaranteed!

Re: Oct. 1 Bombing Meant To Cause Confusion In Nigeria’ by AK481(m): 11:39am On Jul 20, 2012
gboss4sure: See him mouth as him dey call PC Suite as if na BIG deal..... My 7 yr old cousin already makes use of nokia pc suite on his pc

If nokia pc can do it,then wat s wrong with using it?
Re: Oct. 1 Bombing Meant To Cause Confusion In Nigeria’ by okonja(m): 11:40am On Jul 20, 2012
Okija_juju:

Well, she virtually owns it as nobody in the house uses it apart from her.. Every other person owns a Laptop..

I dont think its weird or strange that 7yr olds own PC's.. My kid brother got his first Laptop at the age of 12.

I think 7 yrs is too early for me oh!...No matter the kind of computer age we are, the normal age to let them own a personal gadget is 12 yrs
Re: Oct. 1 Bombing Meant To Cause Confusion In Nigeria’ by okonja(m): 11:41am On Jul 20, 2012
AK 48:

If nokia pc can do it,then wat s wrong with using it?

Nothing wrong with it, but emphasizing on it like it's a special software is what's am surprised at
Re: Oct. 1 Bombing Meant To Cause Confusion In Nigeria’ by Okijajuju1(m): 11:43am On Jul 20, 2012
okonja:

I think 7 yrs is too early for me oh!...No matter the kind of computer age we are, the normal age to let them own a personal gadget is 12 yrs

To each his own... If Zukerberg could own and develope Facebook at such a young age, I'm sure he prolly started using Computers at a very very young age..

By the age of 5, all my kids would have access to a computer.. By 10 they should be closing in on owning a personal one.. All these with Nanny Softwares installed..
Re: Oct. 1 Bombing Meant To Cause Confusion In Nigeria’ by onyengbu: 11:45am On Jul 20, 2012
okonja:

Nothing wrong with it, but emphasizing on it like it's a special software is what's am surprised at
He is emphasizing on EVERYTHING he did not just the PC Suite alone. It is a court session and the guy is giving his witness which is not a conventional one. It involves technology and not everyone in that court knows exactly how it is done so the guy has to explain everything to the last detail.

Why is that not easy for u guys to see.
Re: Oct. 1 Bombing Meant To Cause Confusion In Nigeria’ by onyengbu: 11:49am On Jul 20, 2012
And by the way, he used PC suite on the 5310 Xpress Music and NOT Nokia 1202.

Gosh! people dont read anymore!
Re: Oct. 1 Bombing Meant To Cause Confusion In Nigeria’ by okonja(m): 11:49am On Jul 20, 2012
Okija_juju:

To each his own... If Zukerberg could own and develope Facebook at such a young age, I'm sure he prolly started using Computers at a very very young age..

By the age of 5, all my kids would have access to a computer.. By 10 they should be closing in on owning a personal one.. All these with Nanny Softwares installed..

His father employed an home teacher to enlighten & guide him in what Mark is passionate about, thats a different case...Not just giving full access to a kid to make use of pc.
President Obama didn't allow her eldest daughter to use facebook despite she is over 13yrs and he said not until she is 18 yrs, so time is everything.
Re: Oct. 1 Bombing Meant To Cause Confusion In Nigeria’ by okonja(m): 11:51am On Jul 20, 2012
onye_ngbu*:

He is emphasizing on EVERYTHING he did not just the PC Suite alone. It is a court session and the guy is giving his witness which is not a conventional one. It involves technology and not everyone in that court knows exactly how it is done so the guy has to explain everything to the last detail.

Why is that not easy for u guys to see.

Because am not a legal practioner... grin grin grin grin
Re: Oct. 1 Bombing Meant To Cause Confusion In Nigeria’ by oiseworld: 12:03pm On Jul 20, 2012
Okija_juju: How does one use PC Suite to extract info from a Nokia 1202

they were extracted from the nokia express music, not the 1202.
Re: Oct. 1 Bombing Meant To Cause Confusion In Nigeria’ by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jul 20, 2012
We do hear abt ur wonderful ,'neva-seen-b4' PC suite...now who masterminded d act? coolWe do hear abt ur wonderful ,'neva-seen-b4' PC suite...now who masterminded d act?
Re: Oct. 1 Bombing Meant To Cause Confusion In Nigeria’ by osangdanie(m): 12:21pm On Jul 20, 2012
Con-Edge Enterprises Solution Limited is a registered business in Nigeria. We provide superior business processes and services that are responsive to customer need, create value innovation strategies, demonstrate operational excellence, better managed financial risks
and support the organization in achieving its goals. We undertake research studies in line with
promoting sustainable development in Nigeria, create a network of international.

SOME OF OUR SERVICES INCLUDES;
Business process development
Business development process
Entrepreneurship and management training etc...

Inbox me to request for our profile and to take advantage of our services to expand your business and be the lead in your sector.

Business Development Manager
Daniel Osang
E-mail: daniel.osang@con-edge.com.ng
Phone: 08034157425
Re: Oct. 1 Bombing Meant To Cause Confusion In Nigeria’ by Aifey(m): 12:42pm On Jul 20, 2012
Is d bomb ment to unite us b4. Since d media out fit said d truth abt PDP n Obj. Its bein paintd Black.
Jona Kicked silver out n Instaled Dickson. No 1said a thin. Haven't u had d sayin tht PDP is Boko Haram N Boko Haram is PDP.
Mr SSS. Wht has Nokia PC siut said abt it?
Re: Oct. 1 Bombing Meant To Cause Confusion In Nigeria’ by ironben(m): 12:43pm On Jul 20, 2012
Okija_juju: Was that Nokia PC Suite part supposed to be like some high tech, CIS Nigeria type hacking software?! undecided

guy i taya o!
Re: Oct. 1 Bombing Meant To Cause Confusion In Nigeria’ by brownlord: 12:54pm On Jul 20, 2012
Okija_juju: How does one use PC Suite to extract info from a Nokia 1202

So you even get time to follow this idiot up, tell me how nokia pc suit can extract message from a touch lite phone, mean while the name of the person is X and till eternity we never get the names of the sponsor or even prosecute them, sss cor, make them come make I extract messages for them wit better software pc suit is outdated foolish people
Re: Oct. 1 Bombing Meant To Cause Confusion In Nigeria’ by brownlord: 1:15pm On Jul 20, 2012
mukina2:

http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=92862:oct-1-bombing-meant-to-cause-confusion-in-nigeria&catid=1:national&Itemid=559

Akpors abeg bring my calculator, I need find x, wetin I go use subtitute this x Mr sss? Abeg write almighty formular for me, please no noise I dey solve,....if the witness who's name was not mention is reffered to as x, let take pdp as subject of the formular =, abeg I dey come make I go toilet I go give una answer soon....so matters of national security is now been use as a joke, hey I weep for this country
Re: Oct. 1 Bombing Meant To Cause Confusion In Nigeria’ by dustydee: 1:33pm On Jul 20, 2012
onye_ngbu*:
[size=15pt]I tot you guys said Oct. 1st bombing has been swept under the carpet and Dokpesi has been taken in since he joined PDP
Nigerians eeehhh!
[/size]
did he ever leave PDP?
Re: Oct. 1 Bombing Meant To Cause Confusion In Nigeria’ by meeka4: 1:48pm On Jul 20, 2012
gboss4sure: See him mouth as him dey call PC Suite as if na BIG deal.....

nlanders' ability to fixiate on trivial, irrelevant points is truly amazing.
Re: Oct. 1 Bombing Meant To Cause Confusion In Nigeria’ by onyengbu: 2:09pm On Jul 20, 2012
dustydee:
did he ever leave PDP?
GEJ's camp, I meant.
Re: Oct. 1 Bombing Meant To Cause Confusion In Nigeria’ by Ninilowo(m): 8:55pm On Jul 20, 2012
Jabioro: B4 nko,them dey take bombing organised nation,no bi confusion.

I wonder. o ya mi lenu.
Re: Oct. 1 Bombing Meant To Cause Confusion In Nigeria’ by Kposkila: 7:44pm On Jul 21, 2012
wats a pc 4 a 7yr old, wen sum kidz these days us tourch, any way d super story continues, wen wud d citizens b xposed to findins... ?
Re: Oct. 1 Bombing Meant To Cause Confusion In Nigeria’ by Kobojunkie: 1:55pm On Jul 22, 2012
you don't say! undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Budget Padding: Indicted Ministry Officials Posted To Cash Office - The Punch / Briskila Solomon Dalung's Burial Is On Saturday February, 4th / Hon Garba May Have Influenced Judiciary To Rule In His Favour - Niger Group Alle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.