Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,187 members, 7,880,702 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:20 AM

M Y Love Story Cont - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / M Y Love Story Cont (648 Views)

Working With M̶̲̥̅̊y̶̲̥̅̊ Fiance In The Same Parastatal / A Love Story In 22 Pictures / M̶̲̥̅̊y̶̲̥̅̊ Gf Ȋ̝̊̅§ Annoyin ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

M Y Love Story Cont by Babyamaka(f): 9:56am On Jul 20, 2012
It took me a month to decide the next private uni to attend...it was like ultimate search but at the end I found one..nothing compared to d 1st one in terms of d behaviour of student n infrastructure but I went for it cos of d hunger for success written on der forehead...but d fee come cost die...I no even know wetin them dey use d money do sef..but I was glad to be der but d students eh!big time hustler sha..lets go back to ma 1st uni cos I did something n till today I don't know y I did it.
It was time to elect student representatives..I ruled myself out since I knew I was going to leave in a week or two..Ada twin was interested but I felt he wasn't capable and I didn't like his friends..'Abeg wetin concern me sef eh,my own too much sef..how I go choose friends for person wey dey uni..a place of freedom'.The 1st voting took place at d hostel and play play I said everyone who like me shouldn't vote for him and people who stood on his line moved to ma side...at d main election day he lost big time..only his friends voted him...see how I use my mouth and hand cause wahala for myself oh..but Ada later became V.P of student body
I am that kind of person that is very friendly,I don't take advantage of people,very playful but I don't look it...abeg no be advert jare..for more info google egbuche maxwell..yes ma real name..That my single act created problem cos he didn't want me to be near her again but she told him dat was impossible...
Ada is someone who is so special n cute...once u see her u must like her...forget her pretty face..she is down to earth but doesn't like been controlled...she listens to reason but once not comfortable with wat u re dishing out to her then u can't control her.
I spent the day with her but she didn't know I was leaving the next day n I left without saying goodbye..it wasn't easy for me but I didn't want to graduate with a bad grade...I wanted first class or 2:1...I did grad. With 2:1 so make una no think say na woman full ma head oh...
In my new sch. I went abt my studies and never cared abt d girls around but they noticed me...shey una know say as guys admire girls n talk abt them na same way girls them dey do.. All I could think was Ada...the fire kept burning,refusing to die...she called almost everyday and was usually d 1st to wish me HBD...me?opposite..
Three months later a friend brought me out of retirement...yes keh..I retired from r/ships..He was dating a particular girl and wanted to date my friend who he thought I was dating...He proposed a deal that I should go for his gal while he went for my friend...na wah oh..anyway sha I needed to try my skill once again to know if I am still the man but I warned d guy that he might loose both sides oh..he no believe me until he lost totally n we became enemies...na my fault?wetin dey sleep n wetin go wake am?we later became friends sha but not as b4...
His former gf became my 1st u know...fill in d blank as ur brain reach...I didn't cheat on her and I didn't love her...I just like her but was she faithful? abeg that one na strong matter oh..she was inside sch sha but outside nko?
Well,after her I moved on and on and on and on....my life became complicated and controversial and guys laid bet on me without me knowing..the girls felt I knew but I didn't...I went after d never say yes type n d yes kept coming but I didn't do kiss and tell...I went on like this for a year or so until she came..yes! She came to my school and just seeing her alone made me repent straight away...every players heart is somehow tied to somewhere...mine was tied to hers...
Re: M Y Love Story Cont by 190: 10:04am On Jul 20, 2012
Wat я u talking about

(1) (Reply)

What Does This Mean? / Can A Guy Impregnated His Fiancee And Told Her To Abort It? / Free Marriage Seminar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.