Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,475 members, 7,891,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 11:56 PM

Colorado Theater Shooting: 14 dead, 50 Wounded - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Colorado Theater Shooting: 14 dead, 50 Wounded (13734 Views)

Designing A Home Theater Cinema On A Budget / Picture Of Colorado Movie Theater Shooters And Court Update / After Colorado Shooting,families Hear The Worst Possible News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Colorado Theater Shooting: 14 dead, 50 Wounded by joanana(f): 10:26am On Jul 20, 2012
AURORA, Colo. (AP) — Police Chief Dan Oates says 14 people are dead following a shooting at suburban Denver movie theater.

He says 50 others were injured when a gunman opened fire early Friday at the Aurora theater.

Oates says one gunman stood at the front of one of the Century 16 theaters at the Aurora Mall.

He says "witnesses tell us he released some sort of canister. They heard a hissing sound and some gas emerged and the gunman opened fire."

There was no immediate word of any motive.

Police say one person has been arrested and thereno evidence of any additional shooters
http://news.yahoo.com/police-14-dead-colorado-theater-shooting-093016145.html

BREAKING NEWS:14 DEAD AND 50 PEOPLE WOUNDED ACCORDING TO CNN TV
(CNN) -- At least 20 people were wounded in a shooting early Friday morning at a movie theater in Aurora, Colorado, an area hospital official told CNN.

All of the wounded suffered from gunshot wounds, which ranged from minor to critical, said Jacque Montgomery, a spokeswoman at the University of Colorado Hospital.

"They're arriving by police, by ambulance. Some are walking in," she said.

Police were responding to a "shooting incident" at the theater, a dispatcher told CNN. The dispatcher did not provide any additional details.

The shooting incident reportedly occurred during an early morning screening of the new Batman movie, "The Dark Knight Rises," witnesses told CNN affiliate KUSA.

"We saw people running around and screaming," a man, who was not identified, told KUSA.

He said there was confusion in the theater when the shooting began because many believed the sound of gunfire was coming from the movie next door.
http://edition.cnn.com/2012/07/20/us/colorado-theater-shooting/index.html?hpt=hp_t1
May THEIR SOULS REST IN Peace cry cry cry cry Amen!

Re: Colorado Theater Shooting: 14 dead, 50 Wounded by Gufty: 10:56am On Jul 20, 2012
May they rest in peace.. Amen .. pleases seun can put this on the front page. thanks
Re: Colorado Theater Shooting: 14 dead, 50 Wounded by joanana(f): 12:36pm On Jul 20, 2012
Update on the Batman Movie Premier Shooting at Colorado, USA
According to CNN, the shooter is 24 years old male. He was wearing a bullet proof vest and had three guns with him when he was arrested. They were two shooter, the second shooter is missing.
Re: Colorado Theater Shooting: 14 dead, 50 Wounded by sniperwolf(m): 1:13pm On Jul 20, 2012
The Dark Knight has Risen!!! Let them upload the bootleg so I can download and watch in my house where there will be no shooting

1 Like

Re: Colorado Theater Shooting: 14 dead, 50 Wounded by buJu234: 1:21pm On Jul 20, 2012
its like BH boys are here ooo grin grin grin grin grin.... grin

1 Like

Re: Colorado Theater Shooting: 14 dead, 50 Wounded by london2lasgidi(m): 1:21pm On Jul 20, 2012
Is this the democracy American is exporting to people?
God bless the dead but America has killed too many people in foreign countries to have empathy on those people. sad
God will be with them but I won't be checking the updates. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Colorado Theater Shooting: 14 dead, 50 Wounded by brownlord: 1:24pm On Jul 20, 2012
joanana: Update on the Batman Movie Premier Shooting at Colorado, USA
According to CNN, the shooter is 24 years old male. He was wearing a bullet proof vest and had three guns with him when he was arrested. They were two shooter, the second shooter is missing.

If it where to be in my great country, police will arrive the scene 2 hours after the shooter has gone, and yet they will arrest suspect and investigation will commence, then our president will condemn the attack and they will be on top the situation, Nigeria foolish people, useless nation

12 Likes

Re: Colorado Theater Shooting: 14 dead, 50 Wounded by nikkyshyne(f): 1:24pm On Jul 20, 2012
I hope the guy isn't a Boko haram, cox na that 1 go pain me pass.
Too bad.

1 Like

Re: Colorado Theater Shooting: 14 dead, 50 Wounded by Efionayi1(m): 1:27pm On Jul 20, 2012
May their souls rest in peace and quick recovery 4 d survivals...May d Lord reward d gunman squarely
Re: Colorado Theater Shooting: 14 dead, 50 Wounded by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 20, 2012
[color=#006600][/color]
london2lasgidi: Is this the democracy American is exporting to people?
God bless the dead but America has killed too many people in foreign countries to have empathy on those people. sad

just hear your self!!! Are they the ones that killed in foreign land? You are a hard hearted, self-loathing person. I pity the people that know you, because you will always find a reason y they deserve a misfortune.

4 Likes

Re: Colorado Theater Shooting: 14 dead, 50 Wounded by YorubaOmoge: 1:34pm On Jul 20, 2012
At first glance, I thought I was reading about Colorado, Abuja.

What a shame embarassed
Re: Colorado Theater Shooting: 14 dead, 50 Wounded by sugardaddy1(m): 1:35pm On Jul 20, 2012
Terrorism happens everywhere, let's learn to live with it..... undecided
May the souls of the fallen rest in peace.
Re: Colorado Theater Shooting: 14 dead, 50 Wounded by london2lasgidi(m): 1:35pm On Jul 20, 2012
kkk17: [color=#006600][/color]

just hear your self!!! Are they the ones that killed in foreign land? You are a hard hearted, self-loathing person. I pity the people that know you, because you will always find a reason y they deserve a misfortune.

Do the millions of innocent people whom have lost their lives to the other side America's wickedness deserve to die?
I pity your stupid life, dumbo.
I don't give a toot about damn dead bodies.
What do you expect me to do? Cry? You must be out of your darn cotton picking mind.
Turn to Jesus and go wake them up then. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Colorado Theater Shooting: 14 dead, 50 Wounded by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jul 20, 2012
What else can I say? RIP to the dead. "Sad"
Re: Colorado Theater Shooting: 14 dead, 50 Wounded by miteolu(m): 1:37pm On Jul 20, 2012
brownlord:

If it where to be in my great country, police will arrive the scene 2 hours after the shooter has gone

But, The time police arrived were not specified. So, do not couple that with Nigerian Police emergency attendance.

Re: Colorado Theater Shooting: 14 dead, 50 Wounded by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jul 20, 2012
Obama once said that bokoharam insurgency is as a result of poor infrastructure and poverty plus corruption, in this case, what could possibly be the root cause of this?

3 Likes

Re: Colorado Theater Shooting: 14 dead, 50 Wounded by doublekay: 1:38pm On Jul 20, 2012
what would have been there motive ? should we tag this another terrorist attack or is this the republicans stratergy of denting Obama's image prior to the election ? Anyways i trust america and there ability to spring results, more news will come
Re: Colorado Theater Shooting: 14 dead, 50 Wounded by tonyx4x44(m): 1:39pm On Jul 20, 2012
lipsrsealed RIP
Re: Colorado Theater Shooting: 14 dead, 50 Wounded by djmummy: 1:39pm On Jul 20, 2012
shocking news cry

why would someone just take delight in killing innocent people?

there were children even affected by this mindless fool angry
Re: Colorado Theater Shooting: 14 dead, 50 Wounded by sugardaddy1(m): 1:39pm On Jul 20, 2012
emmysenior: Obama once said that bokoharam insurgency is as a result of poor infrastructure and poverty plus corruption, in this case, what could possibly be the root cause of this?
Excessive watching of action movies!

2 Likes

Re: Colorado Theater Shooting: 14 dead, 50 Wounded by ddippset(m): 1:43pm On Jul 20, 2012
brownlord:

If it where to be in my great country, police will arrive the scene 2 hours after the shooter has gone, and yet they will arrest suspect and investigation will commence, then our president will condemn the attack and they will be on top the situation, Nigeria foolish people, useless nation
hahahahahahha. Wetin concern naija inside this one na? people de vex for this our country sha. lol. dont worry my brother, iam with you on this one, i share in your pain.

1 Like

Re: Colorado Theater Shooting: 14 dead, 50 Wounded by searay(m): 1:47pm On Jul 20, 2012
I hope actor no die.
I'm still waiting to hear Boko Haram claiming responsibility.
Re: Colorado Theater Shooting: 14 dead, 50 Wounded by ifihearam: 1:49pm On Jul 20, 2012
brownlord:

You are a very good example of a GOLDIE
Re: Colorado Theater Shooting: 14 dead, 50 Wounded by SuyaEater(m): 1:52pm On Jul 20, 2012
djmummy: shocking news cry

why would someone just take delight in killing innocent people?

there were children even affected by this mindless fool angry

why is this shocking? This happens every year in america lol

2 Likes

Re: Colorado Theater Shooting: 14 dead, 50 Wounded by Omexonomy: 1:53pm On Jul 20, 2012
How save is US of A compare 2 jos and borono
Re: Colorado Theater Shooting: 14 dead, 50 Wounded by JideTheBlogger(m): 1:54pm On Jul 20, 2012
Hmnn...no place is even safe. Anything can happen, anytime, anywhere.
Re: Colorado Theater Shooting: 14 dead, 50 Wounded by agog: 1:54pm On Jul 20, 2012
if Americans that have been licensed to carry gun could be so perverse as to be shooting indiscriminately, dont u know what will happen if carrying fire arms were legalised in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Colorado Theater Shooting: 14 dead, 50 Wounded by duice263: 1:56pm On Jul 20, 2012
different countries with their different issues RIP.http:///Qgfqg4
Re: Colorado Theater Shooting: 14 dead, 50 Wounded by Ejine(m): 2:01pm On Jul 20, 2012
I hope Namfav is among the casualties?
Re: Colorado Theater Shooting: 14 dead, 50 Wounded by joanana(f): 2:01pm On Jul 20, 2012
UPDATE: MASSACRE AT BATMAN PREMIERE

According to the Police 12 dead , 38 hurt, a three month old baby and a 9years old boy is among the wounded. and they said it is well planned attacked by 24 years old 'white' male.
Re: Colorado Theater Shooting: 14 dead, 50 Wounded by Siga: 2:03pm On Jul 20, 2012
london2lasgidi: Is this the democracy American is exporting to people?

Bros...I laugh at ur comment no be small....if dem offer u American Visa now...U go jump on am...id1ot... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Colorado Theater Shooting: 14 dead, 50 Wounded by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 20, 2012
12 dead and not 14. pls watch CNN right now for confirmation. Mukina change the topic title on the Homepage

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Saheed Balogun Battered Me - Funke Adesiyan (ex Lover) / Reps’ Bill Empowers NBC To Decide Tariffs For DSTV, Others / Trending Movie - A Man For Christmas By Gills Okeke (A Must Watch)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.