Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,754 members, 7,889,424 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:49 AM

FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians (17376 Views)

See The Kind Of Business This Man Engages In To Take Care Of His Family(photo) / Mars Pool Ltd Week 31 Fraud Against Nigerians / Mars Pool Ltd Week 31 Fraud Against Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by true2god: 10:51am On Jul 21, 2012
@ Rhymz i agree with u to a large extent. Modern economy is meant to be complementary and inter-dependent. Thats y u see the formation of the EU to help boost regional economy of western european countries. Both Nigeria and Ghana are ECOWAS member and any economic policy to be taken by any member shuld hav been discussd at the ECOWAS perliament so that understanding could be reached by the member nations of the economic community. Unilateral decision like this that target foreign interest not ok. I believe ECOWAS has a chatter on sensitive economic matters that must be followed. If Nigeria play the same card Ghana play and withdraw their investment in Ghana, i tink Ghana will be more affected than Nigeria. Nigeria is the largest investor in Ghana economy among african countries, so a little restraint needed in issues like dis by Ghana govt. Tho' its important to protect local economy, but u must look at the long term decision of economic policies and not short term. The igbo pple will say 'onye ji madu nala ji onwe nya', meaning he who deters another person progress in invariable deterin his own progress. That is the Nigeria's spirit of peaceful competition which often lead to mutual success and prosperity.

1 Like

Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by Cusubaba(m): 11:25am On Jul 21, 2012
djfiifi: I laugh when these bomb riiden nigerians come here shout Small Ghana Small Ghana,Ghana is like half of lagos so so and so.
These are the facts,books no lie.
From the same colonial master British Ghana got her independence whilst your Big country with huge populace nigeria was sitting there aloof.
In1960 Ghana held nigeria taste independence.After her independence Ghana structured nigeria's education(they've foolishly spoilt it) and gave them our music HIGHLIFE.

Yes Ghana is small in size but the fact that we were able to fight for our indendence from the same colonial master before you must tell you how special,smart and intellegent we are.

Many of your people are here in our universities in Ghana learning sense.

Enjoy your cassava bread
ur ugly lazy animal, see how stupid ur. Ur country Ghana got independent in 1957 and Nigeria got independent 1960. After ghana independent , a bastard called Jerry Rawlings who his father is a garmany carpenter pregnated a Ghanaian prostitute and she gave birth to Jerry Rawlings. Jerry Rawlings ploted coup and became president and killed prominent Ghanaian men and women and remains once run away and become refugees in Nigeria and Ivory coast. Shining nigerians children shoes , washing our toilets and using their fat smelling ugly wives for cheap prostitutions in Nigeria, ivory coast etc. That western bastard called Jerry Rawlings rule ghana after ghana independent for 20 years with iron hand. Killing Asantis and sending Ghanaians to prisons. Ugly lazy animal, even at this modern century, that western bastard called Jerry Rawlings is still the founder of NDC the current ruling party that determine what ur ugly, sickler, slow, confuse president call John Atta Mill will do. Ugly lazy animal, u see after ghana independent, u ghanaians still slaves to westerners, chinese, Lebenese and Nigerians. Go to Tema harbour and see how chinese abusing ghanaian citizen, go to Takoradi and see how ghanaians are begging foreigners for them to give them food to eat. Ga tribe in Accra ghana have sold all their lands to Nigerians and other foreigners. Go to that ghetto in kumasi call Alaba where their selling cocoian and drugs openlly and see how Asanti tribe have sold their lands to Zambarama people from Niger. 98% of everything in ghana is own by foreignars. Ugly lazy envious ghanaians. U think u can eat ur cake and have it.
Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by kunlaxo: 11:53am On Jul 21, 2012
THIS MENTALLY DELUDED DOG SON OF SMOOTHCRIMINAL..JUST ESCAPE FROM A MENTA
L HOME CALLED GHANA IS STILL BACKING??TRULLY THE GHANIANS ARE LAZY JOBLESS CROPS OF DENSE PEOPLE..NO EMPLOYMENT AND JOB FOR THIS UGLY BLACK DUDE.. THAT HE IS HERE AGAIN GOING INSANE OVER LITLLE THING.

I HAVE SAID IT..THIS IS HOW REAL MADNESS STARTS..YOUR PEOPLE BETTER GRAB U BEFORE YOU ESCAPE FROM YOUR MENTAL HOME AND READY TO RELEASE RUBISH TO YOUR SELF..NIGERIANS DONT HAVE UR TIME DOG..WE ARE SERIOUS MINDED AND INTELIGENT BUSY PEOPLE.

ALL YOUR POST ARE JUST THE SAME thing all over again and again..U need fresh air truly Because you have NO INTELLIGENT *INSTICT* FROM UR DEAD BRAIN..U ARE A BIG SHAME TO GHANA ...BEHAVING LIKE A RAT AND DOG SHORES.

Smoothcriminal=mentallydeluded calibal= a demon and skeleton living in Human...shame shame poooo messs to gannnaaa hmmmm smelling.

WELL I EQUAL YOU AND YOUR URGLIEST PEOPLE TO MY DOG.

IN CONCLUSION..YOU CAN ONLY KNOW INTEGRITY AND PRUDENCE OF A NATION THROUGH HER SAMPLE..AND YOU REPRESENT A BAD SAMPLE FROM CLUELESS NATION AND BACKWARD PEOPLE..YOU HAVE LOSS.. CHECK YOUR SELF IN THE MAP OF NATIONS U REPRESENT BUTTOM AMONG SHALOW NATIONS LIKE SUDAN..THINK BRO...TAKING A BLESSED NATION LIKE NIGERIA AWAY IS HIGHWAY TO THE GRAVE BY HUNGER!!ITS MATTER OF TIME BEFORE UNEMPLOYMENT WILL KILL YOU ALL.GHANA OVER MY BUTTOCKSSSS.COME TO MY COUNTRY U WL ONLY BE A SLAVE AND MESSAGER BECAUSE U GUYS ARE TOO BLACK TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH..YOUR SKIN COLOUR ARE DIRTY AND SMELLING ALTHOUTH THE SUN HAS NOT BEEN FAIR TO THEM YET THE DENSE PEOPLE USE ALL KINDS OF BLEACHING CREAM...FAILED STATE GANA ABI NA GHAANNA.

INSTEAD OF THIS GUY TO PLEA AND ADVISE HIS GOVT WHO For BREAKING ECOWAS TREATY THIS BAD MISTAKE SON OF A DOG IS POSTING PICTURES OF HIS FORE FATHERS IN GRAVE..IN FACT YOU HAVE SHOWN HOW UNINTELIGENT AND SHALLOW MINDED GHANIAS CAN BE.

AND THIS SHOWS THE BEST PRODUCT THIS PITIABLE SMALL NATION CAN PRODUCE..IMAGINE THIS OLODO SAYING RUBISH AND NONSENCE TO A NATION NIGERIA THAT GIVES YOU FOOD AND MONEY IN YOUR POCKET.TAKE US AWAY FROM GHANA YOU ALL doom GONE!!!DEAD.

THIS IS WHAT GHANA CAN PRODUCE A DENCE AND DEMON SKELETON LIVING IN HUMAN BODY
Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by otumfour(m): 12:44pm On Jul 21, 2012
The Federal Fire Service Comptroller-General, Olusegun Okebiorun, has advised Nigerians to learn from past experiences and avoid scooping spilt petrol.

Okebiorun, who gave the advice while interacting with journalists in Abuja on Friday, said such practise posed great danger to life.

The comptroller-general cited the recent loss of many lives in Rivers, where people gathered to scoop petrol from a fallen tanker which later burst into flames.

He said the incident should serve as a warning to people to always avoid those things that pose threats to life and property.

"They should avoid the temptation to scoop fuel from a tanker that has had an accident, as the product is highly flammable and capable of causing disaster," he said.

grin grin grin grin wht tha Bleep they wan 'em to do, they need the petrol for their generators grin grin grin grin they need more generator fumes grin grin hahahahahaha.....nigerians, the boko petrol scoopers grin grin.....ur country is suffering so stop bluffing

@ SMOOTHCRIM! PLS COME AND CLEAN UP ALL THESE NIGERIAN BOKO BODIES THT U HAVE DISMANTLED ON THIS THREAD.........U ARE A TRUE "1 MAN 1,000" GHANAIAN SON SMOOTH grin grin grin
Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by gst101: 12:49pm On Jul 21, 2012
na wa oooooo. All@of una fall ma hand die! Una for just allow the criminal boy run him mouth without ans him like i single handedly fraustrated the hell out of one somali who came here claiming somalians are better than us 'niggers' can you imagine!
Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by TheGeneral1(m): 1:39pm On Jul 21, 2012
rhymz: Ghanaians can be so funny with the way they hype Ghana, one will think it is Eldorado.
See them here making claims of a fictitious steady power supply. .lol. .anyway, that's one of the advantages of internet braggadocio, you can claim anything and go scot free. Fact still remains though, there's no such thing as a constant power supply in Ghana today-an improvement better than Nigeria's, no doubt. In relative terms, there is a lot of noise about Ghana even though the population of Lagos is almost the same size with Ghana. In terms of the size of Ghanaian economy, it is only about half the size of Lagos economy in Gross Domestic Product, GDP. If Lagos were a separate country from the rest of Nigeria, it would be the fifth largest economy in Africa. Ghana still plays in the kid league when it comes to big-ticket FDI. The mistake many Ghanaians make is to think that Nigeria ends in Lagos. The volume of trade and commerce in a City like Onitsha, is prolly bigger than that of Lagos, yet Ghanaians like to assume that Ghana is helping some "Nigerian refuges" doing business in their country. .lol
However you look at it, Ghana still presents a small investment opportunity next to Nigeria, the biggest regional player. Nigeria has many strikes against it in the international investing community, and it is certainly not for the faint hearted. Yes, Nigeria is often at the top of corruption league tables. Priorities are often askew here; a UN report on oil spills in the Niger River Delta, caused by vandalism and aging pipelines, claims it will take 30 years to clean them up. But with these high risks come high returns, as Nigeria's GDP growth of 400 percent over the 10 years to 2009 demonstrates. Add to this a young and growing educated population, estimated to hit 250 million by 2050, and a burgeoning middle-class with an increasing appetite for consumer goods and services, investors are overcoming their fear of the country. Confidence in the consumption capacity of Nigeria is well illustrated by significant investments in the cement and drinks industries especially by local Investors, alongside the now commonplace investments in telecommunications. The Dangote Group, for instance, has pumped $3.9 billion into new cement plants across Africa with a combined capacity of 50 million tonnes of cement. More than half of this is being invested in Nigeria where the company aims to more than raise its production capacity from 8 to 20 million tonnes.
South Africa's SABMiller has also completed its US$100 million plant in eastern Nigeria to boost its brewing capacity in the country. SABMiller only entered the Nigerian market in 2009 with the acquisition of a small brewery in Port Harcourt; now the company plans to give the current market leaders - Heineken with 70 percent of the market, and Guinness with 20 percent - a run for their money. But even they are not resting on their laurels - Heineken has already acquired five existing breweries in the country for an estimated US$750 million, and Guinness is almost through with her US$350 million investment to expand its biggest plants.
I Am sure Ghana has its equivalents of these industries but not on the scale mentioned. As for electricity production, Nigeria produces like 2.5 times more electricity than Ghana but this amounts to slightly less than 20 watts per person, compared with 50 watts per person in Ghana. That is where the whole myth of Ghana having eternal supply of electricity emanated from. .lol. .what a joke!
You live in a country where 30% of the butget goes to the lawmakers, 40% to the executive and 10% to the 'boys'. Honestly, are u still proud of your leaders? Nigerian lawmakers earn more than 25 times what USA lawmakers earn! Your president is the second highest earning head of state in the world - this is too much considering that he was a fisherman!
Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by blackrasta: 3:10pm On Jul 21, 2012
THE PROBLEM AT HAND NOW IS AS A RESULT OF BAD DECISIONS TAKEN BY THE GHANAIAN GOVERNMENT IN POWER. I'LL PLEAD WITH YOU, MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS NOT TO TAKE IT SERIOUSLY. MAJORITY OF US GHANAIANS HAVE CRITICIZED THE GOVERNMENT OF THE DAY AND I KNOW THEY WILL MAKE AMENDS.

AFRICA MUST UNITE.........
Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by SmoothCrim: 3:32pm On Jul 21, 2012
Cusubaba: ur ugly lazy animal, see how stupid ur. Ur country Ghana got independent in 1957 and Nigeria got independent 1960. After ghana independent , a bastard called Jerry Rawlings who his father is a garmany carpenter pregnated a Ghanaian prostitute and she gave birth to Jerry Rawlings. Jerry Rawlings ploted coup and became president and killed prominent Ghanaian men and women and remains once run away and become refugees in Nigeria and Ivory coast. Shining nigerians children shoes , washing our toilets and using their fat smelling ugly wives for cheap prostitutions in Nigeria, ivory coast etc. That western bastard called Jerry Rawlings rule ghana after ghana independent for 20 years with iron hand. Killing Asantis and sending Ghanaians to prisons. Ugly lazy animal, even at this modern century, that western bastard called Jerry Rawlings is still the founder of NDC the current ruling party that determine what ur ugly, sickler, slow, confuse president call John Atta Mill will do. Ugly lazy animal, u see after ghana independent, u ghanaians still slaves to westerners, chinese, Lebenese and Nigerians. Go to Tema harbour and see how chinese abusing ghanaian citizen, go to Takoradi and see how ghanaians are begging foreigners for them to give them food to eat. Ga tribe in Accra ghana have sold all their lands to Nigerians and other foreigners. Go to that ghetto in kumasi call Alaba where their selling cocoian and drugs openlly and see how Asanti tribe have sold their lands to Zambarama people from Niger. 98% of everything in ghana is own by foreignars. Ugly lazy envious ghanaians. U think u can eat ur cake and have it.

Stop trolling an Igbo BOko calling anyone Ugly is just a joke! The Ugliest in Africa by far.I read a historical book by one of the colonizers in your area on the races of Africa and the racist idiot that wrote it noted the Igbo's looked like apes!TO think I was offended then since I had never really met an Igbo!! I should have laughed at the dirty racists joke!!Or should I hmmmm shocked grin grin grin grin
Listen Ugly Boko, I don't want to get to that kind of level because then I may start to sound like your former British masters who were racists but, keep barking and the relationship between me and you would be like it was between your masters and you!!!

A dumb Igbo Bakassi, accepted as a refugee in a civilized country and has the audacity to run propaganda against it!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Bakassi!!!!

Get out of my face or else!!!
Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by SmoothCrim: 3:35pm On Jul 21, 2012
kunlaxo: THIS MENTALLY DELUDED DOG SON OF SMOOTHCRIMINAL..JUST ESCAPE FROM A MENTA
L HOME CALLED GHANA IS STILL BACKING??TRULLY THE GHANIANS ARE LAZY JOBLESS CROPS OF DENSE PEOPLE..NO EMPLOYMENT AND JOB FOR THIS UGLY BLACK DUDE.. THAT HE IS HERE AGAIN GOING INSANE OVER LITLLE THING.

I HAVE SAID IT..THIS IS HOW REAL MADNESS STARTS..YOUR PEOPLE BETTER GRAB U BEFORE YOU ESCAPE FROM YOUR MENTAL HOME AND READY TO RELEASE RUBISH TO YOUR SELF..NIGERIANS DONT HAVE UR TIME DOG..WE ARE SERIOUS MINDED AND INTELIGENT BUSY PEOPLE.

ALL YOUR POST ARE JUST THE SAME thing all over again and again..U need fresh air truly Because you have NO INTELLIGENT *INSTICT* FROM UR DEAD BRAIN..U ARE A BIG SHAME TO GHANA ...BEHAVING LIKE A RAT AND DOG SHORES.

Smoothcriminal=mentallydeluded calibal= a demon and skeleton living in Human...shame shame poooo messs to gannnaaa hmmmm smelling.

WELL I EQUAL YOU AND YOUR URGLIEST PEOPLE TO MY DOG.

IN CONCLUSION..YOU CAN ONLY KNOW INTEGRITY AND PRUDENCE OF A NATION THROUGH HER SAMPLE..AND YOU REPRESENT A BAD SAMPLE FROM CLUELESS NATION AND BACKWARD PEOPLE..YOU HAVE LOSS.. CHECK YOUR SELF IN THE MAP OF NATIONS U REPRESENT BUTTOM AMONG SHALOW NATIONS LIKE SUDAN..THINK BRO...TAKING A BLESSED NATION LIKE NIGERIA AWAY IS HIGHWAY TO THE GRAVE BY HUNGER!!ITS MATTER OF TIME BEFORE UNEMPLOYMENT WILL KILL YOU ALL.GHANA OVER MY BUTTOCKSSSS.COME TO MY COUNTRY U WL ONLY BE A SLAVE AND MESSAGER BECAUSE U GUYS ARE TOO BLACK TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH..YOUR SKIN COLOUR ARE DIRTY AND SMELLING ALTHOUTH THE SUN HAS NOT BEEN FAIR TO THEM YET THE DENSE PEOPLE USE ALL KINDS OF BLEACHING CREAM...FAILED STATE GANA ABI NA GHAANNA.

INSTEAD OF THIS GUY TO PLEA AND ADVISE HIS GOVT WHO For BREAKING ECOWAS TREATY THIS BAD MISTAKE SON OF A DOG IS POSTING PICTURES OF HIS FORE FATHERS IN GRAVE..IN FACT YOU HAVE SHOWN HOW UNINTELIGENT AND SHALLOW MINDED GHANIAS CAN BE.

AND THIS SHOWS THE BEST PRODUCT THIS PITIABLE SMALL NATION CAN PRODUCE..IMAGINE THIS OLODO SAYING RUBISH AND NONSENCE TO A NATION NIGERIA THAT GIVES YOU FOOD AND MONEY IN YOUR POCKET.TAKE US AWAY FROM GHANA YOU ALL doom GONE!!!DEAD.

THIS IS WHAT GHANA CAN PRODUCE A DENCE AND DEMON SKELETON LIVING IN HUMAN BODY

You people are such criminals you think Crim has to mean criminal.

Crim means crimson! Crimson means red! Red is the color of blood!! Go find out when it is used Boko??

I tell you the truth about your failed state and you get angry! Well, BRING IT ON!!!!!

Bakassi, the relationship between you and a Ghanaman will always be one of top vs. bottom. We will always look down on you and always consider you to be nothing more than Ants UNLESS YOU CHANGE YOUR BEHAVIOR!!!!!!
Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by SmoothCrim: 3:37pm On Jul 21, 2012
blackrasta: THE PROBLEM AT HAND NOW IS AS A RESULT OF BAD DECISIONS TAKEN BY THE GHANAIAN GOVERNMENT IN POWER. I'LL PLEAD WITH YOU, MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS NOT TO TAKE IT SERIOUSLY. MAJORITY OF US GHANAIANS HAVE CRITICIZED THE GOVERNMENT OF THE DAY AND I KNOW THEY WILL MAKE AMENDS.

AFRICA MUST UNITE.........

Don't appease these Boko's grin grin grin grin grin grin

They must be put in their place.

First I dismantle them and then start barking!!

Left punch, right punch Ghanaman still standing!!

These Boko's are a joke and should be treated as such!

shocked shocked shocked

This is all in good fun relax!!
Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by SmoothCrim: 3:41pm On Jul 21, 2012
rhymz: I remember watching this investment program on AIT where a white southAfrican investor was asked about his opinion on better places with investment opportunities in West Africa; here was the man's response, I would invest in Ghana for the short-term while waiting for Nigeria to organize itself," "But I wouldn't be there for long, Nigeria still has all the opportunities."
Do you know what this investor's response implies?
Ghana's positive factors probably lend themselves better to investors looking to set up and run a business in Ghana( small leaguers) than to those just looking to make a financial investment. In Nigeria, the reverse is the case; the market is deep, wide, and liquid enough to sustain significant financial investments.
For instance, the Nigerian stock market is currently worth US$50 billion and lists 215 equities with a turnover ratio in 2010 of 13 percent; Ghana's stock market on the other hand lists 35 equities and is currently valued at US$3.5 billion and had a turnover ratio of just 3 percent last year.
No matter what anyone says, it will take Ghana a lifetime to attain Nigeria's position or scale of achievements neither will it get better by propagating a larger than life reality of Ghana, Ghana is still a third world country facing thesame problems like Nigeria only in a much smaller scale, it does not make them any better. Ghanaians don't even have half as much foreign and African nationals in their countries as Nigeria, yet person no go hear word. Na only Ghana get foreigners living in thier country? My neighbors are Togolese and nobody cares, they do everything other Nigerians do, from legal to illegal, nobody has lost sleep over them. Ghanaians need to get off their high horse and false sense of achievement and "we don make am mentality", as far as reality is concerned, Nigeria is still much in a better and advance position to attain greatness than Ghana. And for your own good, you had better pray that Nigeria gets it right.

Well we don't want foreigners coming to commit crimes. Just because your country is F-u-c-k-e-d up does not mean we should want to f-u-ck ours up for you to be comfortable....

You dumb Boko! if you control for population and resource wealth over the last 30 years we have achieved a lot more than you!!!Nigeria is nothing more than what you will get if you put 7 average West African countries together. It is below exceptional and a failed state!

Life expectancy in Nigeria is 47! FORTY SEVEN compared to 63 in Ghana. Now, both are bad but, one is worse! Tell me which one!!! tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue What does that tell you Boko!!!

Generator fumes messes your mind up O!!!!!

Now, your post proves my point! You dumb Boko's want to f-u-ck to look like your failed state!! Never that Bakassi! NEVER!!!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by SmoothCrim: 3:43pm On Jul 21, 2012
rhymz: Ghanaians can be so funny with the way they hype Ghana, one will think it is Eldorado.
See them here making claims of a fictitious steady power supply. .lol. .anyway, that's one of the advantages of internet braggadocio, you can claim anything and go scot free. Fact still remains though, there's no such thing as a constant power supply in Ghana today-an improvement better than Nigeria's, no doubt. In relative terms, there is a lot of noise about Ghana even though the population of Lagos is almost the same size with Ghana. In terms of the size of Ghanaian economy, it is only about half the size of Lagos economy in Gross Domestic Product, GDP. If Lagos were a separate country from the rest of Nigeria, it would be the fifth largest economy in Africa. Ghana still plays in the kid league when it comes to big-ticket FDI. The mistake many Ghanaians make is to think that Nigeria ends in Lagos. The volume of trade and commerce in a City like Onitsha, is prolly bigger than that of Lagos, yet Ghanaians like to assume that Ghana is helping some "Nigerian refuges" doing business in their country. .lol
However you look at it, Ghana still presents a small investment opportunity next to Nigeria, the biggest regional player. Nigeria has many strikes against it in the international investing community, and it is certainly not for the faint hearted. Yes, Nigeria is often at the top of corruption league tables. Priorities are often askew here; a UN report on oil spills in the Niger River Delta, caused by vandalism and aging pipelines, claims it will take 30 years to clean them up. But with these high risks come high returns, as Nigeria's GDP growth of 400 percent over the 10 years to 2009 demonstrates. Add to this a young and growing educated population, estimated to hit 250 million by 2050, and a burgeoning middle-class with an increasing appetite for consumer goods and services, investors are overcoming their fear of the country. Confidence in the consumption capacity of Nigeria is well illustrated by significant investments in the cement and drinks industries especially by local Investors, alongside the now commonplace investments in telecommunications. The Dangote Group, for instance, has pumped $3.9 billion into new cement plants across Africa with a combined capacity of 50 million tonnes of cement. More than half of this is being invested in Nigeria where the company aims to more than raise its production capacity from 8 to 20 million tonnes.
South Africa's SABMiller has also completed its US$100 million plant in eastern Nigeria to boost its brewing capacity in the country. SABMiller only entered the Nigerian market in 2009 with the acquisition of a small brewery in Port Harcourt; now the company plans to give the current market leaders - Heineken with 70 percent of the market, and Guinness with 20 percent - a run for their money. But even they are not resting on their laurels - Heineken has already acquired five existing breweries in the country for an estimated US$750 million, and Guinness is almost through with her US$350 million investment to expand its biggest plants.
I Am sure Ghana has its equivalents of these industries but not on the scale mentioned. As for electricity production, Nigeria produces like 2.5 times more electricity than Ghana but this amounts to slightly less than 20 watts per person, compared with 50 watts per person in Ghana. That is where the whole myth of Ghana having eternal supply of electricity emanated from. .lol. .what a joke!

Blah blah blah Boko! If it is that good get the f-u-ck out of my country and go back to your Bakassi state! Even an ant would not believe you ants!!!
Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by SmoothCrim: 3:47pm On Jul 21, 2012
rhymz: my friend if you have any iota of common sense, you will see the folly of your childish rant. So you think because Ghanaians got their indepence first before Nigeria, that automatically qualifies Ghana as a country with serious people? Lol. .you are a typical Ghanaian male, always like to blab about irrelevant mumbo-jumbo without the aid of common sense. Does it occur to you that little Ghana got her independent so early because the white Colonialists did not have to deal with the complexities they werefacing in Nigeria in Ghana? Do you even understand the enormity of Nigeria's landmass and very many peoples and tribes. Do you know how many Ghanas that can be carved out of Nigeria with ease?
I find the IQ of many Ghanaian commentator here very childish and petty. You all will rather throw childish temper tantrums than debate with common sense and superior arguments.
For your information, RSA gained her independence from apartheid regime just in the nineties, go and tell an average black RSA how he did not do enough to get early independence and see how your stoopidity will help you lose a few teeth.
You don't gain independence from Apartheid you dumb ugly Boko!!!
What they achieved was an agreement to restore justice and equal rights!!! It is more equivalent to African-American gaining equal rights in the United States than it is to getting out from Colonial rule!!
This debate is NOT about that...

This debate is about West Africa!

Once again, we freed you Nigga-Area(Nigerian)'s from your British masters like Lord Lugard and THIS is how you pay us back?? grin grin grin grin grin grin With insults!! shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin

Every dog has its day I guess!!! tongue tongue tongue tongue

Ghana will always be the big brother in West Africa due to history. No matter how much oil you pump we will be the big old brother!!
wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by SmoothCrim: 3:49pm On Jul 21, 2012
360command: Wow! whenever Nigeria Ghana threads is opened, it goes beyond many pages. There are some people here who are here to insult, some are here to educate us and some are here for heavens knows best.

This guy 'SmoothCrim' i do not know his problem . He seem to have this bad mindset about Nigeria and Nigerians, guy take it easy. Nairaland was not created to hate but a way to inspire,educate and meet people as a form of social network. SmoothCrim, you talk about been a big fan of ECOWAS, i do not see such instead what i see is hatred for a fellow west african. You talked about Cameroon taken away bakassi & pooing on us. We, loosing Bakassi to Cameroon is disappointing but you need to understand that is was not Nigeria vs Cameroon fighting over Bakassi, but it was Nigeria vs France. France backs the francophone regions and if we were a true UNITED ECOWAS NATION, i do not see why Ghana cannot come in to help the situation just like how Nigeria does to help other west african nation. do you know that in some francophone regions, anything found below 6ft is for France? Do you know that in some francophone regions where the president are living(presidential palace), they pay rent to the french govt? you can imagine how it was for a country like France to intervene on behalf of Cameroon just to ensure they take over Bakassi and ofcourse sit on bakassi as if it is for them.

Smoothcrim, i know you have this 'blockaje meantale' attitude(its an ivorian saying meaning: having one sided view or decision about a topic whatever people say so as to make a point, you go for your own not wanting to care about others decision). We are here to learn and integrate and not throw up insult on one another.

Merci mon frere,

Chao Chao

F-uck off you dirty French puppet!!! If I started on you antelopes you would be begging me for mercy!! You are lower than a Nigerian dog! grin grin grin grin grin grin

If you are going to jump on their side and come at me I will bark back at you!!!

I am a fan of ECOWAS but, I want it done properly!If you are really Ivorian you would understand that. Your foolish immigration policy is what created your 10 year civil war and brought the current French puppet in power in your country or do you think some of us don't read??! ECOWAS must be done in respect and not the Ivory Coast way or there will be major problems!!! grin grin grin grin grin

When Nigeria's former racist governor(Lord Lugard) in speaking of the African(while Observing Nigerians) said the African can't think and plan ahead this is exactly what he was thinking of and a situation like what happened in Ivory Coast proves that to some extent!!! cheesy shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Think and plan ahead and understand that if there are no laws eventually there will be problems!!!

To reiterate, ECOWAS must be done properly or there will be problems in the future and it can even cause a war!!!

Follow the damn rules!!!
Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by rhymz(m): 4:20pm On Jul 21, 2012
The General: You live in a country where 30% of the butget goes to the lawmakers, 40% to the executive and 10% to the 'boys'. Honestly, are u still proud of your leaders? Nigerian lawmakers earn more than 25 times what USA lawmakers earn! Your president is the second highest earning head of state in the world - this is too much considering that he was a fisherman!
At least, it is clear to everyone here that Nigerians are not in denial about the fact that there is corruption in our system. However, thesame can not be said about Ghanaians, you lots are in denial about the fact that there is also corruption in Ghana. You lot like to act like your politicians are saints that do no wong, if they were that efficient and saint-like, how come you lots are still poor? How come the majority of Ghanaians earn their living by working in the company of foreigners, how come Gahanaians can not compete favourably in their market place with other nationals that they had to resort to extreme protectionist laws that are obnoxious.
You guys should tell yourselves some home truths and stop pointing fingers.
Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by SmoothCrim: 4:25pm On Jul 21, 2012
rhymz: At least, it is clear to everyone here that Nigerians are not in denial about the fact that there is corruption in our system. However, thesame can not be said about Ghanaians, you lots are in denial about the fact that there is also corruption in Ghana. You lot like to act like your politicians are saints that do no wong, if they were that efficient and saint-like, how come you lots are still poor? How come the majority of Ghanaians earn their living by working in the company of foreigners, how come Gahanaians can not compete favourably in their market place with other nationals that they had to resort to extreme protectionist laws that are obnoxious.
You guys should tell yourselves some home truths and stop pointing fingers.

Every country has corruption.

This is not about protectionism you dumb boko, it is about the law! Have you thought about the fact that many countries that are developing have problems due to indiscipline and lack of following the law!!

If you admit we are poor then, why bring your poor to come take the limited that is there grin grin grin grin

Bakassi!!!! tongue tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin grin grin wink wink wink
Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by true2god: 4:28pm On Jul 21, 2012
Having studied the varios responses frm my Ghana friends on this Nigeria's social networkin site, i need not go to Ghana to understand their social behavior and level of reasoning. Tufiakwa! Cant keep wastin my money and dataplan on dis topic. Its highly pathetic way of argument and lacks logical reasning.
Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by SmoothCrim: 4:30pm On Jul 21, 2012
true2god: Having studied the varios responses frm my Ghana friends on this Nigeria's social networkin site, i need not go to Ghana to understand their social behavior and level of reasoning. Tufiakwa! Cant keep wastin my money and dataplan on dis topic. Its highly pathetic way of argument and lacks logical reasning.

Good! Take your money to Northern Nigeria please!!!! grin grin grin grin grin I hear they are looking for some Churches to be built there. Make it tall!! wink

Over there there is no law! If you want to come to GH I would ask you to follow the rules. If that is not logical then, I don't know what logic is!!!! grin grin grin
Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by SmoothCrim: 4:33pm On Jul 21, 2012
Okay I am done Semi-trolling for now!!! grin grin grin grin

Back to ECOWAS:

The steps in improving Ecowas is

1) INCREASING TRADE BETWEEN COUNTRIES!
2) HAVING MECHANISMS TO PREVENT CRIME AND CRIMINALS TAKING ADVANTAGE OF THE SYSTEM TO CREATE PROBLEMS ELSEWHERE!!
3) RESPECT- THE THIRD AND MOST IMPORTANT. I REALLY HOPE NO NIGERIAN OFFICIAL GOES TO GHANA AND ASKS FOR THE LAW TO BE EASED!! I DON'T KNOW HOW THAT WILL BE RECEIVED BUT, IF I WAS WORKING THERE I WOULD BE VERY ANNOYED AND MAY EVEN DELIVER SOME SLAPS grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

If you are ready to debate lets do it!! If you want to insult you can't beat me!!! grin grin grin
Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by rhymz(m): 4:43pm On Jul 21, 2012
true2god: Having studied the varios responses frm my Ghana friends on this Nigeria's social networkin site, i need not go to Ghana to understand their social behavior and level of reasoning. Tufiakwa! Cant keep wastin my money and dataplan on dis topic. Its highly pathetic way of argument and lacks logical reasning.
it is unfortunate to see the way every Ghanaian like to comment without using superior logic and common sense but rather rely heavily on childish trolling and temper tantrums. The eeediot that calls himself smoothwateva is prolly a kid that needs attention but he wont be getting it from me. . . . He should wait for his ilks, me, I don pass level wey i go dey yarn small pikin gist on internet just to win an argument. If none of them can debate like adults na their own cup of tea.
Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by SmoothCrim: 4:46pm On Jul 21, 2012
rhymz: it is unfortunate to see the way every Ghanaian like to comment without using superior logic and common sense but rather rely heavily on childish trolling and temper tantrums. The eeediot that calls himself smoothwateva is prolly a kid that needs attention but he wont be getting it from me. . . . He should wait for his ilks, me, I don pass level wey i go dey yarn small pikin gist on internet just to win an argument. If none of them can debate like adults na their own cup of tea.

I don't need attention from a useless dumb Boko!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked

I am a product of this forum. If people were civilized and debated with decency do you think I would be like I am?? grin grin grin grin My behavior will change with improved behavior. My points are spot on and they hurt your Bakassi university trained logic. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by dederocs(m): 5:15pm On Jul 21, 2012
Bleep ghana and all ghanıans wıth thıer small mınds and cheap bıtches...ghana guys are jealous cos nıja guys dey Bleep all thıer cheap gırls.ı ave been to ghana and there ıs nothıng there,except banku,azonto and kenke.ghanıans are envıous of Nıgerıans just because an average nıgerıan ıs more beautıful,a smarter hussler and cos of our greatness.
goodluck should drıve out the whole ghanıans from nıgerıa .ghana a country fılled wıt publıc toılets cos they ave no toılets.
Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by SmoothCrim: 5:24pm On Jul 21, 2012
dederocs: Bleep ghana and all ghanıans wıth thıer small mınds and cheap bıtches...ghana guys are jealous cos nıja guys dey Bleep all thıer cheap gırls.ı ave been to ghana and there ıs nothıng there,except banku,azonto and kenke.ghanıans are envıous of Nıgerıans just because an average nıgerıan ıs more beautıful,a smarter hussler and cos of our greatness.
goodluck should drıve out the whole ghanıans from nıgerıa .ghana a country fılled wıt publıc toılets cos they ave no toılets.

Another mentally deranged Boko Criminal!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Look at how you dumb Boko's discuss topics!

https://www.nairaland.com/996058/senators-fight-over-grazing-land

It seems you don't even want to have Southerners in the North and Northerners in the South and you have the audacity to want to come to Ghana!!

You filthy tribal handicaps!!!
Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by sambos994(m): 5:41pm On Jul 21, 2012
SmoothCrim:

Every country has corruption.

This is not about protectionism you dumb boko, it is about the law! Have you thought about the fact that many countries that are developing have problems due to indiscipline and lack of following the law!!

If you admit we are poor then, why bring your poor to come take the limited that is there grin grin grin grin

Bakassi!!!! tongue tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin grin grin wink wink wink

what is with you and bakassi? is that supposed to be an insult
Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by adamscuti(m): 5:44pm On Jul 21, 2012
hope that smoothcrim idiot is no more
Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by sambos994(m): 5:47pm On Jul 21, 2012
adamscuti: hope that smoothcrim idiot is no more
he/she makes no sence
Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by adamscuti(m): 5:56pm On Jul 21, 2012
SmoothCrim:

Blah blah blah Boko! If it is that good get the f-u-ck out of my country and go back to your Bakassi state! Even an ant would not believe you ants!!!
shut up ur mouth u f-ucking idiot,he is absolutely right.nigeria produce more electricity than ghana and d demand is higher because of our large labour force.u pple are so few n very little industries dats y u enjoy light more than 9ja.2 b specific nigeria produce 4,000mw while ghana produce 3,400mw.if u think am lieing i will post d link 4 u 2 see inferior ghana must go monkey
Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by adamscuti(m): 5:58pm On Jul 21, 2012
sambos994:
he/she makes no sence
i wonder were he came 4rm? U knw all these villagers in ghana trying 2 get attention whenever there see their superior
Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by adamscuti(m): 6:07pm On Jul 21, 2012
SmoothCrim:

Don't appease these Boko's grin grin grin grin grin grin

They must be put in their place.

First I dismantle them and then start barking!!

Left punch, right punch Ghanaman still standing!!

These Boko's are a joke and should be treated as such!

shocked shocked shocked

This is all in good fun relax!!
u are a disgrace 2 ur country.u are clearly showing d world how u ghanains behave.so even though u say anything there would not even belive.it seems u d take ogogoro.ur brain is touching n it need 2 b checked quickly.ghana must go!
Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by dederocs(m): 6:29pm On Jul 21, 2012
YOU Are A bıg fool,boko haram ıs a terrorıst group and ıt ıs a world wıde phenomena...ı pray terrorısts blow up ur mamas crıb ın ur dıseased country,full of hıv,cos ur prımıtıve tradıtıons abhor condoms. and yellow fever cos of the rampant use of publıc toılets.u ghanıans are hypocrıtes,ı was ın ghana-see how ur people were servıng me cos of the money ı had wıt me,bet u never seen 2000pounds ın ur lıfe.poor sods.KENKE no fısh,dats why una black n ugly lıke early men
Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by dederocs(m): 6:36pm On Jul 21, 2012
SmoothCrim:

You people are such criminals you think Crim has to mean criminal.

Crim means crimson! Crimson means red! Red is the color of blood!! Go find out when it is used Boko??

I tell you the truth about your failed state and you get angry! Well, BRING IT ON!!!!!

Bakassi, the relationship between you and a Ghanaman will always be one of top vs. bottom. We will always look down on you and always consider you to be nothing more than Ants UNLESS YOU CHANGE YOUR BEHAVIOR!!!!!!
Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by SmoothCrim: 6:38pm On Jul 21, 2012
dederocs: YOU Are A bıg fool,boko haram ıs a terrorıst group and ıt ıs a world wıde phenomena...ı pray terrorısts blow up ur mamas crıb ın ur dıseased country,full of hıv,cos ur prımıtıve tradıtıons abhor condoms. and yellow fever cos of the rampant use of publıc toılets.u ghanıans are hypocrıtes,ı was ın ghana-see how ur people were servıng me cos of the money ı had wıt me,bet u never seen 2000pounds ın ur lıfe.poor sods.KENKE no fısh,dats why una black n ugly lıke early men

No one is uglier than you filthy tribally handicap BOkos grin grin grin grin grin\

The Ugliest bunch of criminals in the world...

I already posted the pictures to prove it cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I have never met a Ghanaian THAT Ugly EVER!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Update On MPC / How Can One Send Money From Nigeria To Ghana? / How The MMM Owner Makes Huge Money At Your Expense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 148
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.