Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,203 members, 7,877,480 topics. Date: Monday, 01 July 2024 at 07:26 PM

Any News From Zenith - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Any News From Zenith (1216 Views)

Zenith Bank Interview 2016 / Friends Help I Got This Invite From Zenith Precision!!!!! / FHI360 Recruitment: Any News? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any News From Zenith by stevey: 9:00am On Dec 10, 2007
Hello Nairalanders, I wrote Zenith bank test two weeks ago and they said we will be contacted two weeks after the test. Pls has anyone been contacted? The test was written at their Ikoyi branch. I also got about 4 meaningless text messages from Workforce on Friday. Did anyone get thesame?
Re: Any News From Zenith by mekenry(m): 9:45am On Dec 10, 2007
I wrote the Test also at the same venue too. Pls anybody with useful info should try and relate to us.

Thanks.
Re: Any News From Zenith by luwee(m): 11:30am On Dec 10, 2007
I also wrote the test too. i called them too and their response was that once one is successful , such would be contacted. but i'm still keeping my fingers crossed hoping that by GodS's grace i will someday be called.
I also got the same meaningless text from workforce
Re: Any News From Zenith by annol: 1:49pm On Dec 10, 2007
GUYS I wrote d test too same venue I cald d num we were ginven via d txt d lady who picked said it was d HR She saidZenith isnt recruitin till next yr I shld try caln nxt yr and abt the test she wasnt specific Only said d result wasnt out
Re: Any News From Zenith by paulomivi: 5:10pm On Dec 10, 2007
i got the same baseless massage ffrom workforce inviting me to a training programe with out any specific location or address.just too bad for them
Re: Any News From Zenith by kporty(f): 10:21pm On Dec 10, 2007
I also got the message from workforce.
About Zenith,its true that their recruitment continues next yr.
so keep your fingers crossed.we would surely get there.
Re: Any News From Zenith by kenawo: 10:43pm On Dec 10, 2007
Sup ppl, i also wrote the zenith test @ their ikorodu road branch bout 2 wiks ago, i also vent heard 4rm em, we will all get in by the special grace of God.
Any idea wat their cut-off mark is?
Re: Any News From Zenith by samtoye(m): 7:10am On Dec 11, 2007
this forum has really helped me,i wrote the test too, i thought i failed cos i havent heard from them since and they said within 2 weeks,but i guess its a general thing.
WE SHALL ALL HAVE TESTIMONIES IN JESUS NAME!
Re: Any News From Zenith by cutegists(f): 12:00pm On Dec 11, 2007
Hi Landers
also wrote d test @thier Ikorodu rd branch on 23/11/07. Not heard 4rm dem sice den &has bin worried but now I kno beta; its general & I pray we'll get there come 2008 by d special grace of God
cheesy
Re: Any News From Zenith by dabongo(m): 2:55pm On Dec 11, 2007
hey landerz! i gotta problem n need ur advc, i wrote n passed zenith test in abj n went 4 an interview, but was told i cant b interviewed till after my nysc(feb 08). does it mean i should contact the HR after my service or i should just be patient n expect 4rm them?
Re: Any News From Zenith by bjibola: 8:12am On Dec 12, 2007
Gosh! Wat a relief. I also wrote their test on the 26th at their Ikoyi Branch and I know i passed by wat I did (I read the barron gmat like my life depended on it) so the questions weren't strange to me. Was getting worried because 2 weeks don come and go even though i heard no one my batch has been called. Well its jus a relief to know am not alone. The cut off is not to high, talked to one of the invigilators(he didnt tell me wat it was though) but from his tone and how he replied, i could tell. Lets keep our fingers crossed and believe God wants to give us a new year present.
Re: Any News From Zenith by jenijade: 9:24am On Dec 12, 2007
Top of the day stevey,

Just to let you know, as soon as you get your discharge certificate, buzz Zenith Bank HR so a date for your interview date will be scheduled for you.

I did it when i passed GTB test, and it worked!They will only get to know if you let them know if you notifiy them.

Its your call brother.

All the best my dear, all the best.
Re: Any News From Zenith by abegunde00: 10:44am On Dec 15, 2007
i wrote zenith bank test twice dated 7th and 14th November 2007 and did their interview twice also,i think failed the first interview cos some of us were told to leave while others wait, but i was stronger at the second interview.i think zenith bank is all about man know man,cos i got to the last stage of their interview and was told to proceed for my clearance stage after which we were asked to wait for their call the following week.but to my greatest suprise,the man know man group got their offer letter the next day and we the innocent once are still waiting to be called.so if you've sat for their test and have not been called yet, PLEASE pray harder cos some of us are still having bigger problems with them.may GOD help us all. PEACE. cool >: angry
Re: Any News From Zenith by jenijade: 11:56am On Dec 15, 2007
hello people,

from what i was made to understand from some friends who work in zenith hr, the bank is in the process of changing her software so everything concerning recruitmentz been placed on hold (to an extent).

besides, the recruitment is against next year.so relaxxxxxxxxxxx.

regards
Re: Any News From Zenith by xeled(m): 1:19pm On Dec 15, 2007
@ ABEGUNDE00
I THINK WE ARE IN THE SAME BOAT.I ALSO HAD THE THE GOT TO THE CLEARANCE STAGE BUT I HAVE NOT HEARD FROM THEM.PLEASE I THINK WE HAVE TO WAIT IN PRAYERS COS SOME WHO GOT THEIR OFFER LETTERS DID NOT KNOW ANYBODY.ANYWAY IT IS WELL!
Re: Any News From Zenith by xeled(m): 1:23pm On Dec 15, 2007
@ ABEGUNDE00
I THINK WE ARE IN THE SAME BOAT.I ALSO HAD THE INTERVIEW AND GOT TO THE CLEARANCE STAGE BUT I HAVE NOT HEARD FROM THEM.PLEASE I THINK WE HAVE TO WAIT IN PRAYERS COS SOME WHO GOT THEIR OFFER LETTERS DID NOT KNOW ANYBODY.ANYWAY IT IS WELL!
Re: Any News From Zenith by pursuit: 1:48pm On Dec 15, 2007
i also heard from an insider that we will be called next year after they are done with their public offer.

People i dont think you really have to know someone to get in, i have a friend that got in without knowing anybody moreover you know GOD every other person is secondary.

Keep your fingers crossed and keep lookin at other options
Re: Any News From Zenith by napoleon2: 2:05pm On Dec 15, 2007
hi guys don't panic yet,i work with zenith , we ar presently upgrading our software for efficient service delivery coupled wt our ongoing public offer.want to assure u all dat come jan 2008 all suceesful ones wl be contacted cos many braches ar coming up by then.so. pray harder and be optimistic. thank u.

(1) (Reply)

Total Recruiting! / N410,000 Graduate Job By Con-way Freight-every Graduate Is Invited, No Selection / Mearskline Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.