Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,140 members, 7,977,283 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 02:55 AM

Twin Sisters Share The Same Husband - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Twin Sisters Share The Same Husband (37108 Views)

Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. / Twin Sisters Marry The Same Husband(photo) / Identical Twin Sisters Die In Car Crash After Leaving Nightclub [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twin Sisters Share The Same Husband by ODB1: 8:42am On Jul 21, 2012
lucky b@stard!
Re: Twin Sisters Share The Same Husband by Sike(m): 8:44am On Jul 21, 2012
Temistatics 007: Signs of end time
Re: Twin Sisters Share The Same Husband by Nobody: 9:07am On Jul 21, 2012
orsom!
Re: Twin Sisters Share The Same Husband by Clemzy16(m): 9:17am On Jul 21, 2012
This is Crazy!
Re: Twin Sisters Share The Same Husband by Chinom(m): 9:42am On Jul 21, 2012
$tunna:
when i step out of my house, i see Asian women, Black women, White women, Arab women...as a matter of fact, there are like 3billion women for me to choose from and why would i wanna marry two people who r essentially the same person in the form of identical twins! never! nope, i must sow my seed far and wide...n that dont include marrying the same woman times 2!

i would be bored to death...

That was exactly my point. Would'nt it be great to marry two wives. One black, and one White and then ship both of them to Naija. That will be the ultimate in polygamy. Marrying identical twins is a bloody waste of my seeds.
Re: Twin Sisters Share The Same Husband by G1John: 9:43am On Jul 21, 2012
Gosh! It's ridiculous.
Re: Twin Sisters Share The Same Husband by mkoabiola: 10:04am On Jul 21, 2012
Wetin no go happen 4 ds world ?all things dat ar not possible durin d days of our fore fore fadas is now possible wit ds generation.I bow ooooo
Re: Twin Sisters Share The Same Husband by Nobody: 10:50am On Jul 21, 2012
D guy z jst being plain dumb. lipsrsealed
Re: Twin Sisters Share The Same Husband by Eziulohifeanyi: 11:46am On Jul 21, 2012
If na zambia  am nt surprised abeg let's forget that who dey bbm here jor
Re: Twin Sisters Share The Same Husband by Audukaya: 11:48am On Jul 21, 2012
How i wish i will get the same arrangement.i like it.
Re: Twin Sisters Share The Same Husband by Petovi: 12:31pm On Jul 21, 2012
I tin it is d word twin dat is confusing most of us here,let us remove d word "twin" n see wat we have left,wat we have left is "sisters",dat is 2 say d guy got married to two sisters nw we can judge his action.Is it right for a man to get married to two sisters simply because both sister agreed to get married to him,we must b carefull wit our decitions dis is surly d end time let us nt b too hastly to decide about such sensitive issues.
Re: Twin Sisters Share The Same Husband by sammisra: 12:46pm On Jul 21, 2012
Even is a hollywood movie is become a comedy casting adam sandler and camron diaz
Re: Twin Sisters Share The Same Husband by sweetnigar: 12:54pm On Jul 21, 2012
nakwambiya
wink
Re: Twin Sisters Share The Same Husband by geniusng(m): 3:20pm On Jul 21, 2012
That is good for them.
Re: Twin Sisters Share The Same Husband by Michky: 6:39pm On Jul 21, 2012
Bélla3: so you no do sunday school?
Jacob was decieved. He wanted the younger but was given the older. So he had to wait to marry the one he truely loved.
Besides they were just sisters, nt twins!
Dis 1 na OLODO. Confirm! Are twin-girls not sisters too?
Re: Twin Sisters Share The Same Husband by Michky: 6:52pm On Jul 21, 2012
Billyonaire: I see nothing wrong with plural marriage as far as one has the resources to keep the relationships in shape. Many people that have one wife, do have several girlfriends out there that saps their money. The Cosmos never pronounced plural marriage as taboo, Adam had Eve, and also impregnated 2 of his daughters. Abraham had 2 wives. Plural marriage is certainly biblical, even in Islam they are entitled to 4 wives. Nature makes no mistakes.
Absolutely. Nature makes no mistakes. But could you shed more light how Adam impregnates his two daughters with reference pls. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Twin Sisters Share The Same Husband by Michky: 6:57pm On Jul 21, 2012
biker-boy:

Imagine, the twins even paid his dowry. So who is marrying who now
Re: Twin Sisters Share The Same Husband by Michky: 6:59pm On Jul 21, 2012
biker-boy:

Imagine, the twins even paid his dowry. So who is marrying who now
E b like say dis 1 dey read upside down o. Chei, signs of end time.
Re: Twin Sisters Share The Same Husband by otodeluxe(m): 7:23pm On Jul 21, 2012
When they say love is blind, some people do take it for granted. Truly love is blind, if not this young chap would have seen what's going on
Re: Twin Sisters Share The Same Husband by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jul 21, 2012
1supremo: I'm waiting for two men married to one wife in the same house. That would interest me more.
that one is not possible
Re: Twin Sisters Share The Same Husband by Theblessed(f): 10:57pm On Jul 21, 2012
[b][size=16pt]What a dis-functional way to start a modern family!!!

The work of the devil who can stop but Jesus Christ - satan has used these twin sisters to hold this man and his family in bondage, pity!

Soon they will be running down to the Synagogue Church of All Nations seeking Healing and Deliverance, I can't wait to see and hear their confessions and testimonies there, one coming Sunday.

Yes, I am not surprised to hear that they are Christians or so called. And I am not surprised to hear that they are not the first to do so and point to the Bible as their source of encouragement and authority.

For example, they'd say, Jacob's wives were from the same family and what's the problem? There, two sister (Leah and Rachel) married to one man so what's the issue?

But hey, one should analyze this event based on the context, place and time the event took place and not on sight/feelings of the heart.

Besides, it wasn't Jacob's intention nor God's that Jacob would end up with two sister in one go rather, the devil that enter Laban - the con man (dare not underestimate the power of satan in our minds - also, remember the greatest power ever, Jesus Christ our Saviour is always, with us if you believe!). Yes, it wasn't his intention but because, God was interested in Jacob and loved him - satan became keen on what he does.

The same principle applies to all today - once one gets closer to God, watch what will be happen to you - temptations/attacks will be raining down on you, here and there. Check it out!!!

Your only weapon is to be too strong in God and in your Faith to defeat him (Prayers, Prayers and more prayers and fasting, you need!).

As you can see, it is not today that 419 atrocities began - it started long, long time ago. cool cool cool

Well, Jacob came to serve and actually served his uncle Laban 6 or 7yrs for his beloved Rachel - Genesis Chpt. 29 - end. And, what happened at the end of his service to his uncle?

Instead of giving him the woman (Rachel)he came for, and served for, satan entered Laban and made him change the original contract or agreement with Jacob forcing him to serve another 6yrs for Leah when that was not his intention. If it was you, how would you feel?? angry

We all know he did not love Leah and when a man does not love his wife, it it really difficult to love her children, whole-heartedly e.g. see how Jacob adored Joseph and his brother Benjamin compared to the other 10 in the family.

In the same manner, the devil has used these twin sister to distract this man Mr Kaunda or what from thinking right and doing what is right - he would be think his lucky stars are finally, here. Just wait!!!! I can't wait to see them in the Synagogue! shocked shocked

Imagine the kata kata polygamy erupted in Jacob's home - Leah had all the sons whilst Rachel had difficulty conceiving and when the Lord opened her womb and gave her Joseph and his brother Benjamin with whom Rachel died in childbirth, the family jealousy led to him being sold out to the Arabs alias, God's blessing upon the chosen family.

Remember, these events took place hundreds of years after the Flood and before 'Sin' i.e. immorality could be sanctioned by God as there was no 'Law' to condemn sin, people were living their lives any how and doing all sorts of immoral things e.g. murder, stealing, men sleeping with men - sodomy etc.

Thus, our terrible sins appeared before God so much that it unnerved him as a result, Sodom was wiped out and afterwards, God established for us the 'TEN COMMANDMENTS' to keep us in check and in line with his 'Will' Exodus Chpt. 20.

So, anyone trying to emulate such behaviour now is a condemned man/woman - there is no need for such behaviour now as it would be the devil, pushing it into you.

It was ok, before the 'Law' was established because, there were very few people on earth at the time. Now, see people everywhere you look and its even difficult to feed your wife and children talk more of two wives and kids.

If all is going well with this family as they want to believe, why are one of the twins at work, she should have stayed home and baked cookies thus, emulate Leah and Rachel and let the breadwinner bring all the bread home and see whether Kwashiokor wouldn't price their family.

As for the consequences of in-breeding - I am too sorry for them.

Goes to show that the two women and their husband are complete ignorants of modern times. Education in South Africa as a whole, is quite minimal and we wouldn't blame them at all rather, blame History.

To the ladies, I say good luck with your well planned out family but we lot on Nairaland will continue to 'WATCH THIS SPACE'.

Finally, can anyone who knows better, kindly en-lighten us on how well the other South African family is fairing after their 4 in 1 marriage ceremony almost 3 yrs ago. Sure Nairalanders would want to know as it's all too well to bring down these ugly stories here, but too difficult to update us on events.

Please poster, update us on that topic - our ears are wide open, as we await your findings.
[/size][/b]
Re: Twin Sisters Share The Same Husband by Bella3(f): 11:49pm On Jul 21, 2012
Michky: Dis 1 na OLODO. Confirm! Are twin-girls not sisters too?
monkey! Read the sentence be4 dat, jacob waz decieved. FYI Twins share a greater bond.
Re: Twin Sisters Share The Same Husband by lpetersman: 5:22am On Jul 22, 2012
Hmmmm...wat a 9ce story.it was a gud tin dey married 1 man..naow der bond is strong.i wish many wud do dat cos i luv twin my self ;DHmmmm...wat a 9ce story.it was a gud tin dey married 1 man..naow der bond is strong.i wish many wud do dat cos i luv twin my self
Re: Twin Sisters Share The Same Husband by Jogift33: 7:56am On Jul 22, 2012
Re: Twin Sisters Share The Same Husband by Michky: 8:13am On Jul 22, 2012
Bélla3: monkey! Read the sentence be4 dat, jacob waz decieved. FYI Twins share a greater bond.
"OLODO". You better stop desperately guarding this your obvious ignorance. BTW, even if Jacob was deceived, he stil married 2 sisters. Yes or No?. Answer me! Besides, greater bond between twins than sisters?! God! Isnt it the same blood thats involved? Which other bond are you refering to. Spirit? What is the essense of that spirit to twins that isnt same for non-twins? Chei! which crack are you smoking? O girl, you are on a very long thing. Believe me.
Re: Twin Sisters Share The Same Husband by Bella3(f): 9:01am On Jul 22, 2012
Michky: "OLODO". You better stop desperately guarding this your obvious ignorance. BTW, even if Jacob was deceived, he stil married 2 sisters. Yes or No?. Answer me! Besides, greater bond between twins than sisters?! God! Isnt it the same blood thats involved? Which other bond are you refering to. Spirit? What is the essense of that spirit to twins that isnt same for non-twins? Chei! which crack are you smoking? O girl, you are on a very long thing. Believe me.
the diff. Is this man knew very well
Re: Twin Sisters Share The Same Husband by Michky: 12:27pm On Jul 22, 2012
Bélla3: the diff. Is this man knew very well
So you are saying: the man knew what he was doing, and therefore would suffer the consequences. Right? FYI, Esau's brother (Jacob) knowingly used animal skin to deceive their father into getting his brother's blessings but God still blessed him. In other words, Jacob knew very well what he was doing but still got blessed. Also, David knowingly killed another man and married his wife but as far as i know, he is in heaven. Isnt he? Etc. Therefore, using your shallow statement, if this man knowingly marries twin sisters, it shdnt be a problem. Okay? Bella3, why are doing this to yourself? Please stop polluting this area with your ignorance. Atleast try to think well enough before making any more shallow comments here. A b e g. Do you even know anything atall?
Re: Twin Sisters Share The Same Husband by Bella3(f): 1:18pm On Jul 22, 2012
Michky: So you are saying: the man knew what he was doing, and therefore would suffer the consequences. Right? FYI, Esau's brother (Jacob) knowingly used animal skin to deceive their father into getting his brother's blessings but God still blessed him. In other words, Jacob knew very well what he was doing but still got blessed. Also, David knowingly killed another man and married his wife but as far as i know, he is in heaven. Isnt he? Etc. Therefore, using your shallow statement, if this man knowingly marries twin sisters, it shdnt be a problem. Okay? Bella3, why are doing this to yourself? Please stop polluting this area with your ignorance. Atleast try to think well enough before making any more shallow comments here. A b e g. Do you even know anything atall?
typical Nigeri david asked for forgivenes bt dis man thinks he is happy and enjoying. Esau sold his birthright hence making jacob entitled to blessing.
Pls do nt think the bible is for shallow minds!
Re: Twin Sisters Share The Same Husband by Michky: 4:00pm On Jul 22, 2012
Bélla3: typical Nigeri david asked for forgivenes bt dis man thinks he is happy and enjoying. Esau sold his birthright hence making jacob entitled to blessing.
Re: Twin Sisters Share The Same Husband by Michky: 4:04pm On Jul 22, 2012
Bélla3: typical Nigeri david asked for forgivenes bt dis man thinks he is happy and enjoying. Esau sold his birthright hence making jacob entitled to blessing.
Please stop quoting me out of context. I was specific about who has the shallow mind. OK? Wow! you are even smarter than i presumed. You seem to have excuse for absolutely everything. I have argued with people like you (people who consistently shift the goal post and argue scatteredly) before and won "flawlessly". All i had to do was wait for them to get stuck in their own previous statements. You need to see that look of embarassment on their faces as soon as they run out of excuses. Its refresing. Believe me. Infact, with due respect, I, Michky, am hereby challenging you to an open debate on this issue. 3 on 1. (you + your teacher + your teacher's teacher Vs ME). Rightnow! Bring it on!!
Re: Twin Sisters Share The Same Husband by Bella3(f): 12:07am On Jul 23, 2012
Michky: Please stop quoting me out of context. I was specific about who has the shallow mind. OK? Wow! you are even smarter than i presumed. You seem to have excuse for absolutely everything. I have argued with people like you (people who consistently shift the goal post and argue scatteredly) before and won "flawlessly". All i had to do was wait for them to get stuck in their own previous statements. You need to see that look of embarassment on their faces as soon as they run out of excuses. Its refresing. Believe me. Infact, with due respect, I, Michky, am hereby challenging you to an open debate on this issue. 3 on 1. (you + your teacher + your teacher's teacher Vs ME). Rightnow! Bring it on!!
sorry, bt i dnt contest wit deluded minds. You can bring ur ancestors as well as generations. If they are anything like you den it wil bring about DOOM
Re: Twin Sisters Share The Same Husband by Michky: 8:55am On Jul 23, 2012
Bélla3: sorry, bt i dnt contest wit deluded minds. You can bring ur ancestors as well as generations. If they are anything like you den it wil bring about DOOM
Olodo run! Run like you always do. I can imagine you runing with your tail between your legs like a scared dog; the same b1tch that shamelessly fvcks in the open cannot stand a simple challenge. All you know how to do is open that sh*thole in your face to say rubbish on NL. Mumu. Remind me not to ever ask-you-out if we ever meet in real life. Its girls like you that deserve to be slapped everyday by your boyfriend because of the sh*t that comes out of that smelling hole in your face. Here is my humble suggestion: Please change that your s1lly name to sh*thole. Its far better than bella3 or whatever your rubb1sh name is. Ok? My 2cents.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Amazing Weight Loss Transformation Of A Couple In Just One Year (photo) / A 13-Year-Old Boy Gives Part Of His School Fees To Ice Cream Seller (Photos) / Man Convicted When His Daughter Was Tender Reunites With Her After Being Freed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.