Stats: 3,182,465 members, 7,917,417 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 06:23 AM

What The Bible Say About Muhammad - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What The Bible Say About Muhammad (4464 Views)

What Does The Bible Say About Tattoos / Body Piercings? / What Does The Bible Say About Make-up? (2) (3) (4)

Re: What The Bible Say About Muhammad by MrAnony1(m): 2:09pm On Jul 22, 2012
LagosShia:

you're a bad and bitter loser.

you should have just excused yourself from the thread and not disgrace yourself and show the world how beaten and broken and frustrated you're.

now you are resorting to personal arguments and senseless exchanges you think is smart to avoid the facts.

I have not lost anything. A thing does not become untrue simply because you think it absurd. It is not the more aggressive voice that makes the most sense. You don't win an argument simply because you shout louder.

This is the short summary of our argument:

If we are talking about the same God, who we both agree is almighty and He loves us.
I have shown you an instance of His love i.e. sacrificing His Godness for periods of time and coming down to our level so that He can commune with us and be our Father.

You disagree for no better reason other than It just sounds absurd to you that such a mighty God would humble Himself.
To this I ask you, if God cannot humble Himself, doesn't it make Him unfair for asking you to do something that He can't do Himself?
Re: What The Bible Say About Muhammad by MrAnony1(m): 2:26pm On Jul 22, 2012
LagosShia: @Mr Anony

do you want me to remind you that you also forgot to answer my question on how God being "self-sufficient" and "all sufficient" makes difference?
Oh I did. That you didn't like the answer does not mean that I didn't

actually the world should see the above.christians believe God can stop being God! then why do you blame atheists for not believing in God? and why do you even blame christians who turn atheists? you believe God can sacrifice his godness.that means He stopped being God!!!
You are funny, He didn't stop being God, He only stripped Himself of priviledges of being God for some time and hung out with us. The same way a king who wears the clothes of a farmer and hangs out with his subjects doesn't cease to be a king

so you dont believe God "loves selflessly" anymore? so it is only till i "accept" Christ (i.e. becoming a christian) before i can become his "son" and he would love me.must you keep contradicting yourself? abeg,spare yourself the shame of talking nonsense.well,i already accept Christ because i am a Muslim.and no Muslim is a Muslim if he does not believe in Jesus (as).but ofcourse you want us to delude ourselves and make him "god".
He has opened the door of His palace for you to walk in and take your place as one of His sons. That you choose to stay in the feilds and behave like a slave is not His doing

and besides,you earlier said that God is not all-sufficient and he "sacrificed" and lost something/someone precious to him.but now you're telling us he can have many more sons like Jesus (as). grin
More lies! In fact I am becoming more convinced that we are not talking about the same God or the same Jesus.

another contradiction again.

sectarianism is a sin but here you go talking about "heretics" who in turn consider you as another "heretic". grin

and dont forget those billionaire pastors and in turn their millions of nigerian christians who follow them,you declared as "not christian".

so are you not a very big sinner therefore who is sectarian against millions of other christians?
Even more nonsense. We follow only Jesus Christ and are led by the Holy Spirit. Anything else is not christian. Take it however you want it. I am getting weary of trading words with you anyway.
Re: What The Bible Say About Muhammad by cyrexx: 3:16pm On Jul 22, 2012
* gbagaun gbagaun, round three

reporting live for NRWF (Nairaland Religion Wrestling Federation)

the wrestling match is getting heated up
the opponent wanted to throw the white flag and surrender
but he made a come-back and retaliated....

we will keep you posted on the match's proceedings
happy viewing*
Re: What The Bible Say About Muhammad by justaqad(m): 4:34pm On Jul 22, 2012
cyrexx: * gbagaun gbagaun, round three

reporting live for NRWF (Nairaland Religion Wrestling Federation)

the wrestling match is getting heated up
the opponent wanted to throw the white flag and surrender
but he made a come-back and retaliated....

we will keep you posted on the match's proceedings
happy viewing*

hahahahahahahahah u no well ooooooooo.did u watch last week's money in the bank?mehn i be john cena ooo,lagoshia na Cm ponk.hehehehehehehehe.
We cant loose.
Christianity is a hoax.heheheheheh

Re: What The Bible Say About Muhammad by LagosShia: 1:35am On Jul 23, 2012
Mr_Anony:

I have not lost anything. A thing does not become untrue simply because you think it absurd. It is not the more aggressive voice that makes the most sense. You don't win an argument simply because you shout louder.

This is the short summary of our argument:

If we are talking about the same God, who we both agree is almighty and He loves us.
I have shown you an instance of His love i.e. sacrificing His Godness for periods of time and coming down to our level so that He can commune with us and be our Father.

You disagree for no better reason other than It just sounds absurd to you that such a mighty God would humble Himself.
To this I ask you, if God cannot humble Himself, doesn't it make Him unfair for asking you to do something that He can't do Himself?

i dont diagree because it sounds absurd.it is because it is foolish and does not make sense all that you've saying.

take another foolishness that God Almighty humbles himself.Humbles himself to who? for roman soldiers to crucify him? who is he playing games with? it is either what you believe is absurd or God himself is absurd,and as a Muslim i know it is not the latter but the former which is absurd.
Re: What The Bible Say About Muhammad by LagosShia: 1:42am On Jul 23, 2012
Mr_Anony:
You are funny, He didn't stop being God, He only stripped Himself of priviledges of being God for some time and hung out with us. The same way a king who wears the clothes of a farmer and hangs out with his subjects doesn't cease to be a king

did he leave for a picnic? or was it a temporary suspension? or did he take a short leave or break? so he didn't sacrifice anything!!!it was just a show!!!

you said "God can sacrifice his godness".when you sacrifice you give something to another person.when a king joins his countrymen for a ceremony or to feel among,he is not sacrificng his thrown.are you spiritually confused or is it english that is your problem?

He has opened the door of His palace for you to walk in and take your place as one of His sons. That you choose to stay in the feilds and behave like a slave is not His doing
but God taking the place of a slave and a criminal on the cross is possible in christianity.but when it comes to preaching and advertizing your christianity to fish for souls like a pros.titute sells her asset,it is not possible for me,a common creature of God to be God Almighty's servant or slave.this is called 419! this is deception.

More lies! In fact I am becoming more convinced that we are not talking about the same God or the same Jesus.
you're living in lalaland. grin

Even more nonsense. We follow only Jesus Christ and are led by the Holy Spirit. Anything else is not christian. Take it however you want it. I am getting weary of trading words with you anyway.

who is "we".does "we" include the pastors who you declare "non christians" but they also claim the same Jesus (as) and holy spirit you claim? cant you reason? you're blocking your brain.wake up man!!!i dont feel happy reading such replies from a fellow man.it makes me feel bad for you.

Re: What The Bible Say About Muhammad by sweetcheecks(f): 7:52am On Jul 23, 2012
LagosShia:

i dont diagree because it sounds absurd.it is because it is foolish and does not make sense all that you've saying.

take another foolishness that God Almighty humbles himself.Humbles himself to who? for roman soldiers to crucify him? who is he playing games with? it is either what you believe is absurd or God himself is absurd,and as a Muslim i know it is not the latter but the former which is absurd.

@Mr Anon, please let her vent. It should be very frustrating to mentalise everything and relying on own mental capabilities when you deal with spirituality. Soo much anger and wanting to cry is a sign of serious frastration. Many philosopher go mad. Hence the bible Psalms 127:1, "labour in vain". And also we have been given the Holy Spirit to uncode things for us and do not rely on our own mind. It said the mind is battle ground of the devil. Can you imagine what he makes people go through?
1 Corintheans 2:14,? Thats the things that are obsurd to her.

I am wondering they started the thread and now she accuses you of wanting to force your religion on her?

@op, the frustration displayed here by your fellow mahommedians worry me. They have thrown tantrums almost strangling their pc's. My question is what do they do when they do not get their way? If your call for Christians to Imbrace islam is ignorred? Is it possible that some may join BH to make their point? Careful now, the mind is beach!
Re: What The Bible Say About Muhammad by samkoro: 8:11am On Jul 23, 2012
n my posts, I make it a point of duty to dwell on what Jesus Christ and Mohamed did,thought or said because. They are behind the essence of these two religion.If U are honest,Mohamed was racist.Moslems know nothing about their religion,thus they are always shocked at the truth,which is usually different from what they are thought;which is usually what they want to hear.What I posted above are facts and truth.Study the civil right periods of America and ur koran.

Differences Between Muhammad and Jesus

Muhammad...
Jesus...

Mohmd Said Allah hates those who don't accept Islam.
(Qur'an 30:4, 3:32, 22:38)

Jesus. Said God loves everyone. 
(John 3:16)

Mohamed "I have been commanded to fight
against people till they testify that there
 is no god but Allah, and that Muhammad
 is the messenger of Allah"
(Muslim 1:33)

Jesus. "He who lives by the sword
will die by the sword."
(Matthew 26:52)

Mohamed. Stoned women for adultery.
(Muslim 4206)

Jesus. "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone."
(John 8:7)

Mohamed. Permitted stealing from unbelievers.
(Bukhari 44:668, Ibn Ishaq 764)

Jesus. "Thou shalt not steal."
(Matthew 19:18)

Mohamed. Permitted lying.
(Sahih Muslim 6303, Bukhari 49:857)

Jesus. "Thou shalt not bear false witness."
(Matthew 19:18)

Mohamed. Owned and traded slaves.
(Sahih Muslim 3901)

Jesus. Neither owned nor traded slaves.

Mohamed. Beheaded 800 Jewish men and boys.
(Sahih Muslim 4390)

Jesus. Beheaded no one.

Mohamed Murdered those who insulted him.
(Bukhari 56:369, 4:241)

Jesus. Preached forgiveness.
(Matthew 18:21-22, 5:38)

Mohamed. "If then anyone transgresses
the prohibition against you,
Transgress ye likewise against him"
(Qur'an 2:194)

Jesus. "If someone strikes you on the right
cheek, turn to him the other also."
(Matthew 5:39)

Mohamed. Jihad in the way of Allah elevates one's position in Paradise by a hundred fold.
(Muslim 4645)

Jesus "Blessed are the peacemakers, for
they will be called Sons of God"
(Matthew 5:9)

Mohamed. Married 13 wives and kept sex slaves.
(Bukhari 5:268, Qur'an 33:50)

Jesus. Was celibate.

Mohamed. Slept with a 9-year-old child.
(Sahih Muslim 3309, Bukhari 58:236)

Jesus. Did not Be Intimate with children.

Mohamed. Ordered the murder of women.
(Ibn Ishaq 819, 995)

Jesus Never harmed a woman. 

Mohamed. "O you who believe!  Fight those of the
 unbelievers who are near to you
and let them find in you hardness."
(Qur'an 9:123)

Jesus "Blessed are the meek, for
they shall inherit the earth."
(Matthew 5:5)

Mohamed. Ordered 65 military campaigns
and raids in his last 10 years.
(Ibn Ishaq )

Jesus Ordered no military campaigns, nor
offered any approval of war or violence. 

Mohamed Killed captives taken in battle.
(Ibn Ishaq 451)

Jesus Never took captives.
Never killed anyone.

Mohamed Encouraged his men to Molestation enslaved women.
(Abu Dawood 2150, Qur'an 4:24)

Jesus Never encouraged Molestation.
Never enslaved women. 

Mohamed. Demanded captured slaves and
a fifth of all other loot taken in war.
(Qur'an 8:41)

Jesus "The Son of Man came not
to be served, but to serve."
(Matthew 20:28)

Mohamed. Was never tortured, but tortured others.
(Muslim 4131, Ibn Ishaq 436, 595, 734, 764)

Jesus Suffered torture, but never tortured anyone.

Mohamed. "And fight them until there is no more persecution and religion is only for Allah"
(Qur'an 8:39)

Jesus. "Love your enemies and pray
for those who persecute you"
(Matthew 5:44)

Mohamed Blessed the brutal murder of a half-blind man
(al-Tabari 1440)

Jesus Healed a blind man
(Mark 8:28)

Mohamed Ordered a slave to build the very pulpit
from which he preached Islam.
(Bukhari 47:743)

Jesus Washed his disciples feet.
(John 13:5)

Mohamed What are the Greatest Commandments?
"Belief in Allah and Jihad in His cause"
(Muslim 1:149)

Jesus What are the Greatest Commandments?
"Love God and love thy neighbor as thyself."
(Matthew 22:34-40)

Mohamed Demanded the protection of armed bodyguards, even in a house of worship
(Qur'an 4:102)

Jesus Chastised anyone attempting
to defend him with force.
(John 18:10-12)

Mohamed Died fat and wealthy from what was
taken from others in war or
demanded from others in tribute.

Jesus Demanded nothing for himself. 
Died without possessions.

Mohamed Advocated crucifying others.
(Qur'an 5:33, Muslim 16:4131)

Jesus gave his life for others, Was crucified himself.

Mohamed. According to his followers:
Had others give their lives for him.
(Sahih Muslim 4413)

Jesus. According to his followers:
Gave his life for others.
(John 18:11 and elsewhere

Re: What The Bible Say About Muhammad by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 23, 2012
surat Baqarah Quran 2 vs 42 says ' and mix not truth with falsehood nor conceal the truth I.e Muhammed (S.A.W) is Allah's messenger and his qualities are written in your Bible both the old and new testament Taora and injeel.
Wise up folks
Re: What The Bible Say About Muhammad by proo212(m): 2:13pm On Jul 23, 2012
Lekibraky, there really is no come back from this. This will go either of two ways and I have both ways covered. I wait for it to happen.

Tb Joshua's Evil Doings Finally Revealed / How To "Quote" Comments From One Thread To Another / Stop Punishing Gay Nigerians" -jos Archbishop Ignatius Kaigamatells FG

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60