Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,225 members, 7,900,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 10:50 AM

Ladies And Their Spouse's Families - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies And Their Spouse's Families (803 Views)

Ladies And Cleavage Revealing Photos; Stop Calling The Name Of God In Vain / Orgasm: Reason Most Women Starve Their Spouse, Lesson To All Men / Top Ten (10) 'dirty' Secrets Women Keep From Their Spouse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies And Their Spouse's Families by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jul 20, 2012
Most times, I often notice dat ladies always want to be a part of a guys family..
U meet a girl, and she wants to know every member of ur family, she immediately wants to meet ur mum..
#justasking... Ladies do u feel safer in a r/ship if ur guy introduces u to his family members??
If u don't get them into d loop, dey feel u have no future plans for them.
Does it make u feel like u'll b d one he'll end up with just cos his parents know u?
Correct me if I'm wrong, but most ladies always want to get introduced to their boyfrnd's families.
How really does dat make dem feel?
Re: Ladies And Their Spouse's Families by Mynd44: 9:31pm On Jul 20, 2012
Is this even a topic for discussion? Abeg next
Re: Ladies And Their Spouse's Families by Joeblis(m): 2:44am On Jul 21, 2012
Mynd_44: Is this even a topic for discussion? Abeg next
must you derail every thread?just ignore if it dosen't suit you.
Re: Ladies And Their Spouse's Families by Mynd44: 5:55am On Jul 21, 2012
Joeblis: must you derail every thread?just ignore if it dosen't suit you.
Must you reply me? If you are so entertained by the silly thread, you would not notice me
Re: Ladies And Their Spouse's Families by cog1: 11:26am On Jul 21, 2012
I think those ladies who feel the need to
Be introduced actually would want the
R/ship to get to the next level if its
Possible.
A lady wants to be sure a guy is not just
Using her like a backup-always out of
Sight but good enough to fall back on when
The original's not available!!
By the way,who likes the back-up,waka pass
Role anyway?!!!
Blessed day.
Re: Ladies And Their Spouse's Families by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 21, 2012
cog1: I think those ladies who feel the need to
Be introduced actually would want the
R/ship to get to the next level if its
Possible.
A lady wants to be sure a guy is not just
Using her like a backup-always out of
Sight but good enough to fall back on when
The original's not available!!
By the way,who likes the back-up,waka pass
Role anyway?!!!
Blessed day.

Tnx for ur response... I've actually got friends whose girlfriends always want to get familiar with d whole of d guy's family...
Worse thing is, even after every familiarity.... Whenever they finally part ways... Family hardly comes in.
Re: Ladies And Their Spouse's Families by cog1: 10:04pm On Jul 21, 2012
Its actually wiser for ladies to steer clear
Of the guy's family and his relations if
Possible to avoid embarassment and unnecessary
Publicity when the r/ship doesn't go through!
But most girls feel its prolly a way to the
Guy's heart.
Re: Ladies And Their Spouse's Families by pendo89(f): 10:26pm On Jul 21, 2012
slimyem: ladies feel more confident and relevant if they get to meet thier partners family.
In my opinion,its a step that should only be taken when both partners are willing and have agreed to seal the deal...not before.
It complicates issues especially if they have to part ways sometime down the line.
It creates a false sense of belonging esp.for the lady.some families don't care how many partners their peeps bring home..every girl/boy would always be welcome!
It makes one prone to a lot of unnecessary assessments and judgements...and subjects one to almost unavoidable obligations.
If you are in a relationship,stay away from each others families..do your things...have fun ...enjoy the relationship while it lasts and if for any reason you have to part ways,it'll be less complicated.
No unnecessary explanations...
No unnecessary judgements..or unnecessary poke-nosing or trying to settle or unsettle whatever is/is not there!
Keep it simple..just you and me!

I like that.

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Their Spouse's Families by chelseabmw(m): 10:31pm On Jul 21, 2012
A typical nigeria girl mentality..........smh for 9ja girls
Re: Ladies And Their Spouse's Families by slimyem: 10:42pm On Jul 21, 2012
ladies feel more confident and relevant if they get to meet thier partners family.
In my opinion,its a step that should only be taken when both partners are willing and have agreed to seal the deal...not before.
It complicates issues especially if they have to part ways sometime down the line.
It creates a false sense of belonging esp.for the lady.some families don't care how many partners their peeps bring home..every girl/boy would always be welcome!
It makes one prone to a lot of unnecessary assessments and judgements...and subjects one to almost unavoidable obligations.
If you are in a relationship,stay away from each others families..do your things...have fun ...enjoy the relationship while it lasts and if for any reason you have to part ways,it'll be less complicated.
No unnecessary explanations...
No unnecessary judgements..or unnecessary poke-nosing or trying to settle or unsettle whatever is/is not there!
Keep it simple..just you and me!
Re: Ladies And Their Spouse's Families by pendo89(f): 10:47pm On Jul 21, 2012
its not a nigerian thing either.
Re: Ladies And Their Spouse's Families by movicy(m): 8:07am On Jul 22, 2012
Mynd_44: Is this even a topic for discussion? Abeg next
Y OVASABI COM DEY WORI U LIKE DIS,STUPOR

(1) (Reply)

38-year-old Woman Divorces Husband For Being A Talkative / If I Was A Girl / Why Are Girls So Desperate About Aso Ebi Clothes During Marriages?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.