Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,881 members, 7,912,402 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 08:24 AM

Where Would You Prefer Your Partner Perfects? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Would You Prefer Your Partner Perfects? (1510 Views)

Ladies, How Do You Prefer Your Man To Have His Facial Hair? (Pics) / How Do You Prefer Your Man To Have His Facial Hair? (photo) / Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Would You Prefer Your Partner Perfects? by Skanas(m): 10:41am On Jul 21, 2012
ogugua88:

Not at all.
...certainly you've never experienced 'bored se.x'....a point in time where you have to beg/cry for him to 'do you well' but no way, cos im no sabi do
Re: Where Would You Prefer Your Partner Perfects? by Skanas(m): 10:43am On Jul 21, 2012
ogugua88:

Not at all.
Re: Where Would You Prefer Your Partner Perfects? by Mynd44: 10:47am On Jul 21, 2012
Skanas: ...certainly you've never experienced 'bored se.x'....a point in time where you have to beg/cry for him to 'do you well' but no way, cos im no sabi do
SMH
Re: Where Would You Prefer Your Partner Perfects? by Skanas(m): 10:57am On Jul 21, 2012
Mynd_44:
SMH
For what naaa?
Re: Where Would You Prefer Your Partner Perfects? by Mynd44: 10:59am On Jul 21, 2012
Skanas: For what naaa?
Cos your post sinks with ignorance
Re: Where Would You Prefer Your Partner Perfects? by Skanas(m): 11:16am On Jul 21, 2012
Mynd_44:
Cos your post sinks with ignorance
well,you have full monopoly of your opinion,so I wouldn't blame you....
Re: Where Would You Prefer Your Partner Perfects? by Phartymah112(f): 1:27pm On Jul 21, 2012
Bank 'll do.
Re: Where Would You Prefer Your Partner Perfects? by REMMEI(m): 3:09pm On Jul 21, 2012
KITCBED!!!. . .sincerely those two options are no options..
Re: Where Would You Prefer Your Partner Perfects? by Beync(f): 3:27pm On Jul 21, 2012
Like I said, bank of course, I work hard I meant to complement him when the need arise but I don't expect my husband to depend on me financially. U don't know dat if u don't have money u r nobody so my husband being good on bed will not put food on the table
Re: Where Would You Prefer Your Partner Perfects? by Skanas(m): 3:55pm On Jul 21, 2012
Beync: Like I said, bank of course, I work hard I meant to complement him when the need arise but I don't expect my husband to depend on me financially. U don't know dat if u don't have money u r nobody so my husband being good on bed will not put food on the table
*smile*
Re: Where Would You Prefer Your Partner Perfects? by Skanas(m): 3:59pm On Jul 21, 2012
REMMEI: KITCBED!!!. . .sincerely those two options are no options..
look very very well, I think I see an option that suits u...
Re: Where Would You Prefer Your Partner Perfects? by Mynd44: 8:44pm On Jul 21, 2012
Skanas: well,you have full monopoly of your opinion,so I wouldn't blame you....
I would blame your lack of intelligence
Re: Where Would You Prefer Your Partner Perfects? by Lobi(f): 9:33pm On Jul 21, 2012
Mynd_44: I would like her to be perfect in the HEAD
u really love smart women
Re: Where Would You Prefer Your Partner Perfects? by Mynd44: 9:45pm On Jul 21, 2012
Lobi:
u really love smart women
Yes
Re: Where Would You Prefer Your Partner Perfects? by Skanas(m): 10:12pm On Jul 21, 2012
Mynd_44:
I would blame your lack of intelligence
my lack of intelligence?Mtchewwww...SMH...I know your kind
Re: Where Would You Prefer Your Partner Perfects? by Mynd44: 10:22pm On Jul 21, 2012
I like it when people think they can read me. So you know my "kind" first, care to share their characteristics?
Re: Where Would You Prefer Your Partner Perfects? by chelseabmw(m): 10:29pm On Jul 21, 2012
BED

BED

BED

BED and

BED

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Wowor Man With Gorilla Face Or A Very Broke Handsome Romantic Guy / intimacy gadgets In Marriage / Help Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.