Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,072 members, 7,949,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 04:25 PM

In Between Two Ladies And A Job - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Between Two Ladies And A Job (2661 Views)

Ladies And Cleavage Revealing Photos; Stop Calling The Name Of God In Vain / What Age Is Best For Marriage For Ladies And Guys? Your Opinion... / OMG!!!! Just See How A Guy Seperates Two Ladies F!ght!ng (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Between Two Ladies And A Job by Idowuogbo(f): 8:02pm On Jul 21, 2012
pendo89:

Which multinational is this acting so local? Nway let's assume it's real.

Be open and tell ur girl so that she's aware of ur moves.If she's cool headed she will not throw tantrums.
Then go ahead take up the job.You are not marrying her before u start working! are you?
Shine and network very very fast with key people in the multinational. Just make ur presence felt.
In the meantime do not fall into her trap.You will need wisdom to handle her like fake illness,ur on medication etc each time she tries to corner u alone.
It's called maximising the moment by taking advantage of the position, even if it lasts a day. Focus on networking,excellence and exposure nt her.
After uv made ur mark and won few crucial key minds up in the organisation ,drop the bombshell.
Try lines like, your people are trouble some,u have gangster brother,a sis with 4 kids out of wedlock that u need to support and an Aunt who is a witch. undecided
You couldn't share with her because you love her too much to break her heart, but if she doesn't mind a crazy family then she can have you.
Rem to tell her that u are not in good terms with ur gangster bro and he promised to revenge by destroying ur future family. You reported to the cops. undecided

Let's see if she will be ready to marry or fire you.If she does,you have ur built up network to fall back to.

I am nt so sure though. undecided But I would do the same if a man tried that on me.

Pendomania u are surely using d African swagga to reason today... Well said Mama!
Re: In Between Two Ladies And A Job by kittykat1(f): 8:03pm On Jul 21, 2012
Multinational my foot!!! I am appalled that ppl think that working in Multinational means u hv arrived. Some multinationals pay 80K/month o. Granted some pay as much as 10M/month but that's very very rare and u wld work ur arse off and put ur life in danger for that paycheck for someone in an early career.

Bros, I hv worked in 3major MUltinationals and there's nothing sooooo fantastic at the end of the day unless u hv got a myopic ambition. Afterall there are billionares today, who naver worked for anyone not to talk of a multinational. And if u want to be super rich then a Multinational is not for u. I don't know ur dreams though.

Again why at 32 would u hv nothing doing, must u work for somebody? Why couldn't u use ur skills to start something of ur own. Its cos of ur lack of independence and imagination that u can consider throwing away a 3yr relationship over job promises. U don't even know d womans character or background. With what u have described, hihgest that job will be 500K! And u r ready to jump into d unknown for that. 9ja guys r materialistic too!!! See all their replies, if na woman now, u go finish am.

See OP, u need to be more independent and creative. U shd be able to survive and succeed in any environment not exchanging ur sexuality and freedom for a mere job. What if u get this job, dump ur babe and marry HR? Then 6months later d company sinks or u get redundant, what happens? Moreover the girls character cld be full of poo.

I will give u a mean advise. What this Lady is doin is called "Sexxual Harassment" and you hv got rihts to sue her in d court of law bigtime. Since u passed the test, explain to this lady that u can't do this. I will advise that u record this converstion. It cld be by audio or better still by chat. Email won't work. Tell her u appreciate her kind gestures for helping u get invited for d test but ask her to let u know what she really wants. Make sure she says that, U shd marry her. Then tell her u have a woman and try to plead with her. Save this recording and call for a second meeting. At this meeting u calmly call her bluff. Tell her u wld hv to ask ur pastor, if she agrees, then get ur pastor involved. If she refuses, the last card is to pay her back in kind.

BLACKMAIL her!!! Threaten to report to the authorities abt her advances and tell her u hv proof. I am sure she willl retreat. Once u get the job, put ur exit strategy into action, six months to one year u shd be out cos that babe will messe u up at d slightest opportunity.

Let ur Babe and a lawyer know wats up too?

Finally its ur call. Is the headache worth it?

2 Likes

Re: In Between Two Ladies And A Job by Idowuogbo(f): 8:05pm On Jul 21, 2012
kitty kat: Multinational my foot!!! I am appalled that ppl think that working in Multinational means u hv arrived. Some multinationals pay 80K/month o. Granted some pay as much as 10M/month but that's very very rare and u wld work ur arse off and put ur life in danger for that paycheck for someone in an early career.

Bros, I hv worked in 3major MUltinationals and there's nothing sooooo fantastic at the of the day unless u hv got a myopic ambition. Afterall there are billionares today, who naver worked for anyone not to talk of a multinational. And if u want to be super rich then a Multinational is not for u. I don't know ur dreams though.

Again why at 32 would u hv nothing doing, must u work for somebody. Why couldn't u use ur skills to start something of ur own. Its cos of ur lack of independence and imagination that u can consider throwing away a 3yr relationship over job promises. U don't even know d womans character or background. With what u have described, hihgest that job will be 500K! And u r ready to jump into d unknown for that. 9ja guys r materialistic too!!! See all their replies, if na woman now, u go finish am.

See OP, u need to be more independent and creative. U shd be able to survive and succeed in any environment not exchanging ur sexuality and freedom for a mere job. What if u get this job, dump ur babe and marry HOUR? Then 6months later d company sinks or u get redundant. Moreover the girls character cld be full of poo.

I will give u a mean advise. Since u passed the test, explain to this lady that u can't don this. I will advise that u record this converstion. It cld be by audio or better still by chat. Email won't work. Tell her u appreciate her kind gestures for helping u get invited for d test but ask her to let u know what she really wants. Make sure she says that, U shd marry her. Then tell her u have a woman and try to plead with her. Save this recording and call for a second meeting. At this meeting u calmly call her bluff. Tell her u wld hv to ask ur pastor, if she agrees, then get ur pastor involved. If she refuses, the last card is to pay her back in kind.

BLACKMAIL her!!! Threaten to report to the authorities abt her advances and tell her u hv proof. I am sure she willl retreat. Once u get the job, put ur exit strategy into action, six months to one year u shd be out cos that babe will messe u up at d slightest opportunity.

Let ur Babe know wats up too?

Finally its ur call. Is the headache worth it?
Dis advice will only come in place if d love of his life objects to dating madam HR.
Re: In Between Two Ladies And A Job by Mynd44: 8:06pm On Jul 21, 2012
One thing is certain here, if the OP takes that job, he is gonna be the woman's biatch. I don't know how everyone else feels about that but personally, i would not want to be in that situation so I would rather reject the offer
Re: In Between Two Ladies And A Job by pendo89(f): 8:06pm On Jul 21, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Pendomania u are surely using d African swagga to reason today... Well said Mama!

grin@ african swagga.anything that works without compromising ur morals,Use it.
Honestly my employer is a multinational and I can't even count the no. of HR's we have.
One needs approval from more than one person to qualify for a position and most of it is done abroad not local.
Whatever the case.Its a Job vs Morality issue here.
It requires wisdom to handle such.
Re: In Between Two Ladies And A Job by sucezTP(f): 8:08pm On Jul 21, 2012
bennyraz: sweerie, is the poster trying to tarnish his name by getting a job? In Nigeria today, u get things through ''i know u'' i.e. Links. Without it. u get nothing ok. All because of legitimate money! Yes. It's worth it. To survive in business, u need money. U can't use peanuts to compete with money bags in the business world except if you're an Artisan ok.

I'm not saying d poster wants to tarnish his image in d name of getting a job. I said d only tin one shldn't let go is the good name!

Money on d other- hand can build n as well destroy things, bt, it takes wisdom to decipher d outcome of d whole scenario..

We all av our ways of making decisions, jst dat i don't deceive mysef wen it comes to that..
Re: In Between Two Ladies And A Job by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 21, 2012
As simple as ABC. If you take this job, your life will be quintuplicatedly fccked!

Everyone keeps hammering on the economy. But the main thing here is emotions. Emotions from 3 different individuals. . .

You don't wanna scorn a woman bro. Either the HR or your GF. You seriously don't. . .

A wise person has seen calamity approaching, and proceeded to conceal himself. You don't stand in the way of a moving train, even if 100 million USD is right in front of it. You cannot put your hand in the mouth of a serpent and not get bitten.

There is more to this life than what you will eat and drink. Whatever happened to peace of mind and happiness? Smh @ thinking a lady will watch a man she loves take a job from a woman she knows is interested in marrying him. Smh @ expecting her to understand. Understand what exactly? Smh @ dangling fresh meat in front of a dog, and expecting it not to bite.

If you will for anything or any reason accept this job from this lady, END your current relationship. Oil and water can NEVER mix.

A word they say is enough for the wise. . . Walk the fcck away!
Re: In Between Two Ladies And A Job by Idowuogbo(f): 8:34pm On Jul 21, 2012
sexkillz: As simple as ABC. If you take this job, your life will be quintuplicatedly fccked!

Everyone keeps hammering on the economy. But the main thing here is emotions. Emotions from 3 different individuals. . .

You don't wanna scorn a woman bro. Either the HR or your GF. You seriously don't. . .

A wise person has seen calamity approaching, and proceeded to conceal himself. You don't stand in the way of a moving train, even if 100 million USD is right in front of it. You cannot put your hand in the mouth of a serpent and not get bitten.

There is more to this life than what you will eat and drink. Whatever happened to peace of mind and happiness? Smh @ thinking a lady will watch a man she loves take a job from a woman she knows is interested in marrying him. Smh @ expecting her to understand. Understand what exactly? Smh @ dangling fresh meat in front of a dog, and expecting it not to bite.

If you will for anything accept this job from this lady, END your current relationship. Oil and water can NEVER mix.

A word they say is enough for the wise. . . Walk the fcck away!
Stop shouting joor! angry
Re: In Between Two Ladies And A Job by Mynd44: 8:54pm On Jul 21, 2012
The worst part is the spit
Re: In Between Two Ladies And A Job by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 21, 2012
If you make the mistake of agreeing to that lady's crap logic, she will dangle that above your head all the way through your miserable marriage with her.
This how men lose their respect before the thing even began.
Re: In Between Two Ladies And A Job by pendo89(f): 9:21pm On Jul 21, 2012
consequences.
either way he suffers.Find another job then and walk with ur head up high.
Re: In Between Two Ladies And A Job by Idowuogbo(f): 9:26pm On Jul 21, 2012
pendo89: consequences.
either way he suffers.Find another job then and walk with ur head up high.
Abi o! Lolz....
Its a hard life
Re: In Between Two Ladies And A Job by ATMC(f): 9:31pm On Jul 21, 2012
Op question no.1
If she was in this crossroad, will u understand her dating d man nd still loving u at d same time, u fit take dt? Did i hear say u be christian? Smh seriously, u have a problem. Leave dt ur gf to get married to someone cos even in d next 2yrs u won't be ready nd by then she would have been 5yrs with u. I'm so pissed off by d fact dt u even gave this a thought..
Re: In Between Two Ladies And A Job by ayobase(m): 9:34pm On Jul 21, 2012
malaria: Op accept the job and explain things 4 ur gf if she will understand.u 4 don make small money there b4 the lady will start her problem.life is all about taking risk.to me is ur hardwork that will keep u in the company.if u get there spread ur tentacles work hard and knw the big fishes there.who knws u might find favour there.I wish say na me get this kind opportunity.if God wants u there u go stay.omo no dulling

Why not tell he GF before any step?
Re: In Between Two Ladies And A Job by ayobase(m): 9:38pm On Jul 21, 2012
ATMC: Op question no.1
If she was in this crossroad, will u understand her dating d man nd still loving u at d same time, u fit take dt? Did i hear say u be christian? Smh seriously, u have a problem. Leave dt ur gf to get married to someone cos even in d next 2yrs u won't be ready nd by then she would have been 5yrs with u. I'm so pissed off by d fact dt u even gave this a thought..

Oshe!
Re: In Between Two Ladies And A Job by Idowuogbo(f): 9:39pm On Jul 21, 2012
Mynd_44: The worst part is the spit
I agree grin
Re: In Between Two Ladies And A Job by luke4top: 9:41pm On Jul 21, 2012
@idowuogba- heard ya
@gabriel - nice suggestion
@kitty kat- i have not accepted the offer znd earning some cash is better than none, am into biz what i want to get an office and earn experience also.
@atm - have not accepted yet ..
I just cant tell my GF cos Am still thinking!
Re: In Between Two Ladies And A Job by Mynd44: 9:43pm On Jul 21, 2012
I guess with these replies, the OP should be able to make a Decision
Re: In Between Two Ladies And A Job by Idowuogbo(f): 9:47pm On Jul 21, 2012
luke4top: @idowuogba- heard ya
@kitty kat- i have not accepted the offer znd earning some cash is better than none, am into biz what i want to get an office and earn experience also.
It's Idowuogbo Damnnnn!!!!
Re: In Between Two Ladies And A Job by kittykat1(f): 10:04pm On Jul 21, 2012
luke4top: @idowuogba- heard ya
Earning cash is better than none!!! U just said that. Wow!!! So u cld sell urself for money. There hv been periods in d pasts when dear kitty kat cld only afford to drink garri once a day.

I don't know y I keep hearin related storiees in real life before just seein on NLD.

With my cab driver again; he showed me his brother whom a Mega rich lady fell in love with. This im brother na mechanic. Before u cld say dick the lady had already bought the guy an clean SUv and a piece of land in a good part of PH. The woman pleaded with him to take her to d altar. This youngman also had a lady restuarant owner, he loved for more than 3yrs.

The guy was confused as to whom to marry but later, integrity and love prevailed over vanity. He left d rich woman he had just met and married his real love. Few months after his wedding, a man brought a car with a slihgtly diff technology to what was common around town. He fixed it and d owner was ecstatic. The owner said if u can do this then I hv a contract for u. He gave him an installation contract on on of d gsm providers service mast, nationwide.

Marry for d right reasons. A multi-national job is not a good enough reason. Your business can yield better in future and u could even get an opportunity in a better coy.

1 Like

Re: In Between Two Ladies And A Job by Amya(f): 10:07pm On Jul 21, 2012
Accept her terms. Take the job.

But whatever you do, DO NOT marry her.

And for those saying he should base His decision on emotion rather than his future, you should know they are just dating, not even engaged! For all we know, maybe he won't get married to his girlfriend whether or not he takes the job. This things happen. BTW who would want to get married to a no-job-having loser? Who?

Take the job. Make it all up as you go.
Re: In Between Two Ladies And A Job by slimyem: 10:23pm On Jul 21, 2012
op,i have come again...
Forget all these people preaching about emotions and blah blah..
The truth is if your jobless situation doesnt change soon,chances are you'll lose your girlfriend...and you'd have lost this shot all because of the twist...which you can work around if you are willing to..
Its either going to be a win-win or lose-lose situation depending on how you play it.
You can have your girlfriend and have that job if you play the game bennyraz's or pendo's style..that's win-win!
And if you go with sexkillz holier than thou emotional and irrational stlye...you are likely to lose all.
Life's a game!
A word is enough for the wise!cheesy
Re: In Between Two Ladies And A Job by kittykat1(f): 10:33pm On Jul 21, 2012
Amya: Accept her terms. Take the job.

And for those saying he should base His decision on emotion rather than his future, you should know they are just dating, not even engaged! For all we know, maybe he won't get married to his girlfriend whether or not he takes the job. This things happen. BTW who would want to get married to a no-job-having loser? Who?

No job having loser like d future Bill gates
Ladi Delano, Mark Zuckerberg, Aliko Dangote, Robert Kiyozaki.

Who all started their own business and had no multinational "job".

I don't mind dating them o. The truth is anyone cld be them. Everyone was born with equal opportunites and abilites to succeed, whether rich fam or poor. The no job having looser of today could be the JK Rowling of tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: In Between Two Ladies And A Job by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 21, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Dat is it! Na economy cus d Gbege mehn.... If I b hin gal, he must to take d job but me go plot give am on d side.
no money anywhere meeen. GEJ and hin wife with Okonjo Iweala no try atall.. Even rich man face strong now.. No be jst last week dem threaten presido with impeachment for failure to implement budget?
Re: In Between Two Ladies And A Job by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jul 21, 2012
Amya: Accept her terms. Take the job.

God bless u with infinite Gigabyte data
Re: In Between Two Ladies And A Job by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jul 21, 2012
slimyem: op,i have come again...
Forget all these people preaching about emotions and blah blah..
The truth is if your jobless situation doesnt change soon,chances are you'll lose your girlfriend...and you'd have lost this shot all because of the twist...which you can work around if you are willing to..
Its either going to be a win-win or lose-lose situation depending on how you play it.
You can have your girlfriend and have that job if you play the game bennyraz's or pendo's style..that's win-win!
And if you go with sexkillz holier than thou emotional and irrational stlye...you are likely to lose all.
Life's a game!
A word is enough for the wise!cheesy
wa se re! More blessing 4 u jare!
Re: In Between Two Ladies And A Job by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 21, 2012
bennyraz: At poster, take d job and date her. Let ur GF know ur predicaments.. While dating her, try to understand her weaknesses, study her and again do things to piss her off by making her angry e.t.c in no time, na she go come back kan tell u say she no dey do again. And again,

1. Make ur house very very dirty when she comes visiting. Trust me, women don't like dirty guys grin

2. Anytime u find urself eating with her, eat with u bare hands.

3. Lastly, the Genotype game! A friend of mine played it on a lady. The laboratory test results were all fake. It showed incompactibility.
Re: In Between Two Ladies And A Job by achi4u(m): 10:46pm On Jul 21, 2012
ayobase:

Let her first!
Prophet of doom!
gringringringrin
I no be TB O!cheesy
Re: In Between Two Ladies And A Job by Saintsquare(m): 10:48pm On Jul 21, 2012
I feel 4 u bro,sum1 said u shuld accept d offer and later
do stuff to annoy her,here s a tip.After d acceptance and ur
abt to get intimate wit her,get 1 bottle of OGIDIGA...
Mixd wit 5 bottles of ALOMO,GEGEMU and small WEED
2 ginger it,download d drink wit 2tablets of TRAMADO and chew sum LOCUST BEANS[IRU WORO]b4 climbin
d bed.Put small pepper on ur condom ...OFF U GO BRO....pull al ur FRUSTRATIONs IN
LIFE on her dat very moment.She wil neva speak 2 u
again I SWEAR.but don't 4get to come 4 THANKSGIVING on
Nairaland afterwards.God help u
Re: In Between Two Ladies And A Job by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jul 21, 2012
@luke. The final decision lies with u. I can't live ur life 4 u. I just told u wat i wud do if i were in ur shoes.. This piece of advice i gave is what i would give to a family member. Whatever decision u make, i'm cool with it.
Re: In Between Two Ladies And A Job by luke4top: 12:52am On Jul 22, 2012
@kitty kat, i like your sense of reasoning. Well i wanna say a big thank you to all who took time to comment on this thread. I am more enligthen now and i have taken a personal decision. Thanks all!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is These Normal ? (ladies Only Pls) / Shocking Bad News From My Gf / Help Pls, I Get Uneasy When I Meet Really Cute Ladies..and Its Affecting My Job.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.