Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,302 members, 7,940,209 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 07:33 PM

Fungists - The Igbo Chief - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Fungists - The Igbo Chief (846 Views)

Former Gov. Of Imo State Chief Ohakim To Be Flogged Publicly By Reverend Fathers / Patience Jonathan Wants Enyeama As Chief Of Defence Staff / The Igbo Casket Maker. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fungists - The Igbo Chief by sherif1: 10:28am On Jul 21, 2012
At a launching ceremony, an illiterate Igbo Chief noticed that each dignitary making a donation had two titles attached to his name. For instance, Chief (Dr) Micheal Ohenhe, Prof (Pastor) Felix Oke. This Chief determined not to allow anyone upstage him at the occasion and when it was his turn to speak, he took the mic and announced thus: "I, Late (Chief) Robinson Ikenamuotu donate the sum of N500,000 cash."

Late who?! The hall was empty.

fungsits would b back wit more, buh if u can't wait check out www.facebook.com/fungists or www.fungists.com
Re: Fungists - The Igbo Chief by sherif1: 10:30am On Jul 21, 2012
Sarah was reading a newspaper, while her husband was engrossed in a magazine. Suddenly, she burst out laughing. "Listen to this," she said. "There's a classified ad here where a guy is offering to swap his wife for a season ticket to the stadium."

"Hmmm," her husband said, not looking up from his magazine.

Teasing him, Sarah said, "Would you swap me for a season ticket?"

"Absolutely not," he said.

"How sweet," Sarah said. "Tell me why not."

"Season's more than half over," he said.
Re: Fungists - The Igbo Chief by toygod2: 1:16am On Jul 22, 2012
Waohhhhhhhhhhhh, ME LIKEY

(1) (Reply)

*JAB* The Upper Username. / Ofe / The Living Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.