Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,765 members, 7,945,378 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 03:52 PM

The Ever Reliable Toyota Camry,super Clean,best Price Ever - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / The Ever Reliable Toyota Camry,super Clean,best Price Ever (884 Views)

The Ever Reliable Toyota Camry Tinylight / 2004 Toyota Camry,super Clean,best Price Ever / 2007 Toyota Camry: Super Clean.(Need Urgent Funds) willing to sell 2.4m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Ever Reliable Toyota Camry,super Clean,best Price Ever by lomaxbien(m): 10:36am On Jul 21, 2012
UP for sale is a 1998 toyota camry
features
fabric interior
factory acc
low mileage
interested buyers contact

lomax
Re: The Ever Reliable Toyota Camry,super Clean,best Price Ever by lomaxbien(m): 10:56am On Jul 21, 2012
smiley

Re: The Ever Reliable Toyota Camry,super Clean,best Price Ever by AriyoSamuelO: 11:03am On Jul 21, 2012
What range is d price
Re: The Ever Reliable Toyota Camry,super Clean,best Price Ever by lomaxbien(m): 11:04am On Jul 21, 2012
Re: The Ever Reliable Toyota Camry,super Clean,best Price Ever by lomaxbien(m): 12:08pm On Jul 21, 2012
smiley
Re: The Ever Reliable Toyota Camry,super Clean,best Price Ever by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 21, 2012
Re: The Ever Reliable Toyota Camry,super Clean,best Price Ever by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 21, 2012
Re: The Ever Reliable Toyota Camry,super Clean,best Price Ever by lomaxbien(m): 5:36pm On Jul 21, 2012
chiebube: My brother. Its almost obvious that this is a used car. Guys like me will be interested but seeing 970k for a start will make me assume d seller is not reasonable. At least u know d price of tokunbo.
Pls be reasonable.

oga please this is a very misleading comment and ill advice u remove it in other not to discourage potential buyers.
if you dont know much about a car it'l only be reasonable for you to ask the seller instead of making such comments.
THIS IS NOT A REGISTERED CAR,it is UNREGISTERED(NEVER BEEN USED IN NIGERIA,my price is 970,000 because it is TOKUNBO,if you want a nigerian used...i dont have one for sale.

@NL
still available
plz interested buyers only wink
Re: The Ever Reliable Toyota Camry,super Clean,best Price Ever by Nobody: 12:12am On Jul 22, 2012
lomaxbien:

oga please this is a very misleading comment and ill advice u remove it in other not to discourage potential buyers.
if you dont know much about a car it'l only be reasonable for you to ask the seller instead of making such comments.
THIS IS NOT A REGISTERED CAR,it is UNREGISTERED(NEVER BEEN USED IN NIGERIA,my price is 970,000 because it is TOKUNBO,if you want a nigerian used...i dont have one for sale.

@NL
still available

Why do you think I want to spoil your thread? That would be evil of me. I stay in Abuja. Over here, car dealers remove plate number of registered cars and sell it as tokunbo.

Your intro into this post is weak. You did not say if it is registered or tokunbo. You only responded after a comment was made. Haba, even if I am wrong, at least you should clear up the doubts from the beginning.

You have a nice ride but very weak marketing skill. Can't u see am helping you!!!

I will obviously remove it but pls let the house know if it is tokunbo or not from your description of your ride.

1 Like

Re: The Ever Reliable Toyota Camry,super Clean,best Price Ever by Nobody: 12:13am On Jul 22, 2012
lomaxbien:

@NL
still available

Why do you think I want to spoil your thread? That would be evil of me. I stay in Abuja. Over here, car dealers remove plate number of registered cars and sell it as tokunbo.

Your intro into this post is weak. You did not say if it is registered or tokunbo. You only responded after a comment was made. Haba, even if I am wrong, at least you should clear up the doubts from the beginning.

You have a nice ride but very weak marketing skill. Can't u see am helping you!!!

I will obviously remove it but pls let the house know if it is tokunbo or not from your description of your ride.
Re: The Ever Reliable Toyota Camry,super Clean,best Price Ever by Nobody: 12:14am On Jul 22, 2012
Re: The Ever Reliable Toyota Camry,super Clean,best Price Ever by lomaxbien(m): 9:04am On Jul 22, 2012
@NL
still available
Re: The Ever Reliable Toyota Camry,super Clean,best Price Ever by lomaxbien(m): 7:39am On Jul 23, 2012
smiley

(1) (Reply)

Extremely Clean 05 Toyota 4 Runner....SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! / Extremely Clean Tokunbo 2007 Honda Accord Ex (59k Miles, 6-cd Loader)- N1.850m / Clean Tokunbo 94 Toyota Camry For 700k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.