Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,237 members, 7,887,665 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:04 PM

University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua - Education (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua (294886 Views)

The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2012/2013 Admissions. ND/HND / Federal University Of Agriculture,abeokuta (funaab) 2012/2013 Admission Thread / University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (269) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by screan: 11:52pm On Aug 28, 2012
God will Ơ̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡ us through all this admission wahala,well I have resubmitted my ssce result,even after been offered admission,and I can tell "Ɣou there is ₪o difference between †ђξ new and †ђξ former.

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by Bolaji16(m): 12:30am On Aug 29, 2012
[quote author=potmeetskettle]
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. . . . . Now with the usage of "S". Don't count that as means of defending your sorry self from the way you blow two grammars you don't know the meaning keep for here. Missing letters is always mistake. Meanwhile, I saw it but I purposely leave it that way because one who sees it already know what the statement says. But using wrong words in a statement. That's so inappropriate, just in the name of luring peeps to where so ever with your fake grammar. It's quite unfortunate that you don't even know where to use "Restricted" and "Streamlined". But just stalking my posts to know where I missed a letter. You really need to work on your vocabulary and not stalking a post for missing "LETTER". Come on this is not a spelling bee contest. Why not also correct me with not adding "S" to that "LETTER". Though, I know "S" is suppose to be there. Lol.
Zezeny grow up and be realistic, time waits for no one. [/ it's high time u nd zezeny stopped these obstreperous arguments and lets not 4get d basis on which dis thread was created...peace
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by zezeny: 12:40am On Aug 29, 2012
I tink dose complaining about "invalid login parameter" should wait patiently till d second list comes out. Dis is because, I TINK dis problem is mostly associated wif people not yet admitted. Or, if u are not yet admitted nd u were able 2 login successfully, let us know so dat we will know how 2 fashion a solution.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by Bolaji16(m): 12:53am On Aug 29, 2012
thank GOD d jamb admisn status nd letter printing ish have been rectified...
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by Ibraheeym(m): 1:07am On Aug 29, 2012
ishowdot@gmail.:

should i do it also,coz av nt bn givin admission yet
Yeah.. U should.!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by Bolaji16(m): 1:19am On Aug 29, 2012
morning everyone...have a 1daful day.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by Ibraheeym(m): 1:51am On Aug 29, 2012
Zezeny cool down Make I handle d Mo'fo!
Guy.. Bolaji 16 abi wetin u call urself...U just Surfaced frm nowhere to start Childish arguments here... U said u wrote a Book at 17... Tell me did d Book earn U upto 100k ? Wetin u don acheive wey u don dey Shout... Just so u know Justin Bieber was 16 wen he Made His First $1m, Gabby a 16 yr Old American Won A Gold Medal in Gymnastics for Her Country at d Last Olympics nd Many More Young ppl too.! Like Wise each nd Every One of Us Here has 1 Achievement or d Oda dat are even Collosal enuff to Dwarf urs.. But if dats wat all of us Av been "BRAGGING" abt on dis thread since.. Do u think we'll av been able to get to dis Stage!? So plz.. Check ur Forago of words properly before u Blabberdash Jiberish Words at anybody here!
Nd If dem neva teach u for House.. Make I take dis oppurtunity tell u say " Na Where ur Papa Farm Big reach, Ni hin Anoda Person Papa Farm Land start from. So just Shuttup nd let's face d main Reason "Why We Are Here"! #Bless
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by ishowdotgmail(m): 6:15am On Aug 29, 2012
zezeny: I tink dose complaining about "invalid login parameter" should wait patiently till d second list comes out. Dis is because, I TINK dis problem is mostly associated wif people not yet admitted. Or, if u are not yet admitted nd u were able 2 login successfully, let us know so dat we will know how 2 fashion a solution.
so u mean,nt yt admitted candidates cnt resummit
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by ishowdotgmail(m): 7:15am On Aug 29, 2012
potmeetskettle: History has only 19 UME Quota, (14) scored up to 50 and (5) scored 47 to 49. That (5) are the UME spaces and not the vacant spaces. So dear, I think there's hope. To be sure of what I wrote, those courses advertised for change of course, add their "UME spaces" to "No that scored 50" and see it will give you the number to "UME quotas". Also check IGBO where "No scored up to 50%" is 0 out of the 4 that sat for the exam, from the 4 candidates only 1 candidate scored 38% whilst the remaining scored 42%, 44% 47%. And 40% to 49% is known to be the consideration score in a department. So now 38% is left-out and that made 3 their UME quotas and UME spaces, since 0 is the number that scored 50%. Ok now lets do the maths- UME space 3 + 0 number that scored 50% = 3 UME quota. Try it with other advertised courses. Islamic religious for example.
Note: Only the advertised courses can be calculate thus, as the non-advertised courses will give you otherwise.
pls i dont understand dis ur explaination,does it means dat if a course has a UME QUOTA of 54,dy wil admit only 54
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by Ibraheeym(m): 7:17am On Aug 29, 2012
ishowdot@gmail.:

so u mean,nt yt admitted candidates cnt resummit
. Try nd Login First.. I doubt if u'll be able to Login since u've not been admitted.. Buh if u try nd u are able to Login, just Do it.!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by potmeetskettle(m): 7:25am On Aug 29, 2012
Ibraheeym: Zezeny cool down Make I handle d Mo'fo!
Guy.. Bolaji 16 abi wetin u call urself...U just Surfaced frm nowhere to start Childish arguments here... U said u wrote a Book at 17... Tell me did d Book earn U upto 100k ? Wetin u don acheive wey u don dey Shout... Just so u know Justin Bieber was 16 wen he Made His First $1m, Gabby a 16 yr Old American Won A Gold Medal in Gymnastics for Her Country at d Last Olympics nd Many More Young ppl too.! Like Wise each nd Every One of Us Here has 1 Achievement or d Oda dat are even Collosal enuff to Dwarf urs.. But if dats wat all of us Av been "BRAGGING" abt on dis thread since.. Do u think we'll av been able to get to dis Stage!? So plz.. Check ur Forago of words properly before u Blabberdash Jiberish Words at anybody here!
Nd If dem neva teach u for House.. Make I take dis oppurtunity tell u say " Na Where ur Papa Farm Big reach, Ni hin Anoda Person Papa Farm Land start from. So just Shuttup nd let's face d main Reason "Why We Are Here"! #Bless
Nwokem, mu na ndi isi ezughi ezu Adighi ako akukuo ifo. Lol. 100K? I'd rathher argue with my little Kosi than just you that drags here everyday. Stay blessed. By the way it wasn't Bolaji 16 that has the post, he was only trying settle the case within I and Zezeny. You wouldn't make out time to see that when the only thought on your mind is "ATTACK"!!!!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by potmeetskettle(m): 7:28am On Aug 29, 2012
ishowdot@gmail.:

pls i dont understand dis ur explaination,does it means dat if a course has a UME QUOTA of 54,dy wil admit only 54
If it is an advertised course that has the 54 UMEquota. Then Yes, 54 will be admitted or maybe more will be added to leave the school to their maximum students required
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by potmeetskettle(m): 7:43am On Aug 29, 2012
Zezeny please sorry oo, make we just leave yesterday's story for his position. Abeg, don't carrry am along oo. Because I don drop mine since yester-night. Seriously, lets be good, we have been good to each other before yesterday's incident. Sorry If I had cursed you.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by Akby(m): 7:59am On Aug 29, 2012
Never knew we have good writers in the thread... Sowi guys u've not been seeing me just try'n to rectify some minor ish. Latest info has is that 2nd batch to be pasted early sept either 1st or 2nd week bt all thinz being equal 2nd week more feasible. Waiting for VC and Registra's approved list. Greatest Uites
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by Ibraheeym(m): 8:04am On Aug 29, 2012
potmeetskettle: Zezeny please sorry oo, make we just leave yesterday's story for his position. Abeg, don't carrry am along oo. Because I don drop mine since yester-night. Seriously, lets be good, we have been good to each other before yesterday's incident. Sorry If I had cursed you.
Lol. Why u com dey beg !? Nxt tym think twice b4 opening ya mouth any how!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by potmeetskettle(m): 8:10am On Aug 29, 2012
Ibraheeym: Lol. Why u com dey beg !? Nxt tym think twice b4 opening ya mouth any how!
He has been good to me especially when I came in newly to this thread. Bro sorryy oo. But you know, it's normal when something like this occurs. That makes us human.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by Bolaji16(m): 8:13am On Aug 29, 2012
Ibraheeym: Zezeny cool down Make I handle d Mo'fo!
potmeetskettle:
Nwokem, mu na ndi isi ezughi ezu Adighi ako akukuo ifo. Lol. 100K? I'd rathher argue with my little Kosi than just you that drags here everyday. Stay blessed. By the way it wasn't Bolaji 16 that has the post, he was only trying settle the case within I and Zezeny. You wouldn't make out time to see that when the only thought on your mind is "ATTACK"!!!!
thanks bro 4 understanding the fact dat i was only trying to settle d dispute btw d both of u...@ibraheem, do well 2 scrutinze a post b4 replying in order 2 avoid any form of misunderstanding...k
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by potmeetskettle(m): 8:16am On Aug 29, 2012
Akby: Never knew we have good writers in the thread... Sowi guys u've not been seeing me just try'n to rectify some minor ish. Latest info has is that 2nd batch to be pasted early sept either 1st or 2nd week bt all thinz being equal 2nd week more feasible. Waiting for VC and Registra's approved list. Greatest Uites
I thought so.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by Nobody: 9:33am On Aug 29, 2012
Looooool... *grabs popcorn and chips, Watching the EPIC war of words* Hmnnn... This thread is getting interesting...heheheh.. Sharpening your vocab skills here huh?... Cool..
BTW the writers here can check out my blog , www.oluafolabi93. , I welcome critics too... smiley cheers!!!

N.B ; Y'all don't have to take whatever happens here seriously,life is short and NL is just a Virtual place...
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by zezeny: 9:55am On Aug 29, 2012
To check 2012 University of Ibadan DLC first nd Second batches direct entry nd O'level admission lists go to www.dlc.ui.edu.ng
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by ishowdotgmail(m): 10:31am On Aug 29, 2012
potmeetskettle:
If it is an advertised course that has the 54 UMEquota. Then Yes, 54 will be admitted or maybe more will be added to leave the school to their maximum students required
no d cours ws nt advrtsd,tink deres hope 4 me
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by potmeetskettle(m): 10:50am On Aug 29, 2012
ishowdot@gmail.:

no d cours ws nt advrtsd,tink deres hope 4 me
If you scored up to the cut-off then there's hope.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by Preciouseze: 11:09am On Aug 29, 2012
my guys una sef funny c d way una just de attack una self watin hapen na se na gramma we cause all dis palaba @ibraheem u sef u fall ma hand. any guys just keep it clean as 4 d re submission stuf it 4 d awaiting guys who scored above 50 it been confirmed so guys b4 i speak d 1 we zezeny go cary me go jail buy
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by Irewole74: 11:23am On Aug 29, 2012
Tnx jawe,bt pls wats ur source
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by donmatt2: 11:36am On Aug 29, 2012
@potmeetskettle and zezeny, abeg make una continue dey look out for una error cos e be like sey this room wan dey dull. Me don read una post laugh tire. Abeg, i wan laugh more. @others, no beg them o.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by zezeny: 11:54am On Aug 29, 2012
Preciouseze: my guys una sef funny c d way una just de attack una self watin hapen na se na gramma we cause all dis palaba @ibraheem u sef u fall ma hand. any guys just keep it clean as 4 d re submission stuf it 4 d awaiting guys who scored above 50 it been confirmed so guys b4 i speak d 1 we zezeny go cary me go jail buy
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by zezeny: 12:06pm On Aug 29, 2012
ROTFL.... Laugh wan tear ma pant o. Dese Nairaland peepz too funny sef. @Preciouseze I no be Jailer o...lol... @don_matt I'm also not a clown o. I waz only catching my fun dats all. U people too funny.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by zezeny: 12:25pm On Aug 29, 2012
For my 2go peepz asking me 2 analyse d documents usually required for UI clearance again, because of U, I will write dem out again.

(1). Original O'level result
(2). Original Jamb result
(3). Jamb Admission Letter
(4). Certificate of Origin
(5). Certificate of Birth Declaration
(6). 2000naira Bank payment teller
(7). 10,000naira acceptance fee Bank payment teller
8. 2 Letters of Reference from 2 different reputable persons to be directed 2 d Registrar UI
(9). Letter of Personal Undertaking For Provisional Admission
(10). Up to 10 recent passport photographs
(11). Online Acceptance filled Form
(12). Letter of Invitation for Post- UTME
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by bealuv(f): 1:25pm On Aug 29, 2012
mayb we shuld strt communicating in pigdin abi hu wan dey correct grammar 4pigdin english
na advice ooo
lmao
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by bealuv(f): 1:27pm On Aug 29, 2012
[quote author=zezeny]For my 2go peepz asking me 2 analyse d documents usually required for UI clearance again, because of U, I will write dem out again.

8. 2 Letters of Reference from 2 different reputable persons to be directed 2 d Registrar UI
(9). Letter of
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by ishowdotgmail(m): 1:28pm On Aug 29, 2012
zezeny: For my 2go peepz asking me 2 analyse d documents usually required for UI clearance again, because of U, I will write dem out again.

(9). Letter of Personal Undertaking For Provisional Admission
(10). Up to 10 recent passport photographs
(11). Online Acceptance filled Form
(12). Letter of Invitation for Post- UTME
Sis,wch 1 b letter of personal undertaking
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by bealuv(f): 1:30pm On Aug 29, 2012

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (269) (Reply)

Nigerian Students In China / Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out / Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.