Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,133 members, 7,939,560 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 08:21 AM

University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua - Education (71) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua (296175 Views)

The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2012/2013 Admissions. ND/HND / Federal University Of Agriculture,abeokuta (funaab) 2012/2013 Admission Thread / University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (269) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by hannah360(f): 7:26pm On Sep 06, 2012
Guys I still haven't received any email ooo wat shuld I do oo
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by Lilly001(m): 8:15pm On Sep 06, 2012
hannah360: Guys I still haven't received any email ooo wat shuld I do oo
just cool down dear.... UI no fit msg evri1 of u guys, saw u got 61 in pj, ur admission sure 2 UI na.... Just chill till sept22
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by ishowdotgmail(m): 8:39pm On Sep 06, 2012
hannah360: Guys I still haven't received any email ooo wat shuld I do oo
hannah blood z hot...abeg mak it kul,our admissn in2 U.I z real ds year
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by ishowdotgmail(m): 8:45pm On Sep 06, 2012
JUST LEAVE WHAT YOU ARE DOING
AND LETS READ !!!
(3 minutes only)
*If you woke up this morning with
more health than illness........ ..you
are more blessed than the million
who will not survive this week.
*If you have never experienced the
danger of battle, the loneliness of
imprisonment, the agony of
torture, or the pangs of
starvation..... ..you are
ahead of 500 million people in the
world.
*If you have food in the
refrigerator, clothes on your back,
a roof overhead
and a place to sleep...you are richer
than 75% of this world.
*If you have money in the bank, in
your wallet, and spare change in a
dish someplace...... . you are among
the top 8% of the world's wealthy.
*If your parents are still alive and
still married........ you are very rare,
even in the United States.
*If you hold up your head with a
smile on your face and are truly
thankful.....yo u are blessed
because the majority can, but most
do not.
*If you prayed yesterday and
today........yo u are in the minority
because you believe God does hear
and answer prayers.
*If you can read this now, you are
more blessed than over two billion
people in the world that cannot
read at all.

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by ishowdotgmail(m): 8:45pm On Sep 06, 2012
JUST LEAVE WHAT YOU ARE DOING
AND LETS READ !!!
(3 minutes only)
*If you woke up this morning with
more health than illness........ ..you
are more blessed than the million
who will not survive this week.
*If you have never experienced the
danger of battle, the loneliness of
imprisonment, the agony of
torture, or the pangs of
starvation..... ..you are
ahead of 500 million people in the
world.
*If you have food in the
refrigerator, clothes on your back,
a roof overhead
and a place to sleep...you are richer
than 75% of this world.
*If you have money in the bank, in
your wallet, and spare change in a
dish someplace...... . you are among
the top 8% of the world's wealthy.
*If your parents are still alive and
still married........ you are very rare,
even in the United States.
*If you hold up your head with a
smile on your face and are truly
thankful.....yo u are blessed
because the majority can, but most
do not.
*If you prayed yesterday and
today........yo u are in the minority
because you believe God does hear
and answer prayers.
*If you can read this now, you are
more blessed than over two billion
people in the world that cannot
read at all.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by hannah360(f): 9:46pm On Sep 06, 2012
ishowdot@gmail.:

hannah blood z hot...abeg mak it kul,our admissn in2 U.I z real ds year
why won't my blood b hot I hav been dreamin of ui since I was in JS2
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by ruka15(f): 11:19pm On Sep 06, 2012
hannah360: why won't my blood b hot I hav been dreamin of ui since I was in JS2
Lols! God will Ơ̴̴̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴͡ you thru;don't worry. J̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊t̲̥̅̊ believe in him always,☺ķ..?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by ishowdotgmail(m): 6:24am On Sep 07, 2012
so u'v knwn wat a Uni was den
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by ishowdotgmail(m): 6:59am On Sep 07, 2012
Almighty Father creator
of Heaven and earth and
everything in between, We humbly
come before you with thanks
giving in our hearts, asking for
your never ending mercy. We lift
your name on high, above any
name that has ever existed, our
father and creator, we ask you to
bless , protect and to pour your
supernatural favor upon us, our
children, spouses and friends.
God we ask you today for
divine.interven tion in our lives,
we ask for your touch in all areas
of our lives, be it a new job,
promotion, Admission, Freedom
from debt, rebuilding of our
relationships with our spouses
and friends.
Father any situation you touch, we
believe it can never remain the
same. Father in heaven, let your
will be done in our lives as your
decision in our lives is the best and
will always be the best, please send
double portions anointing and
blessings in the quickest time to
the person who read ds
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by ishowdotgmail(m): 7:01am On Sep 07, 2012
Thank God its Friday

Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by bealuv(f): 7:52am On Sep 07, 2012
my dear ur blood being hot wont giv u mor dan hypertension or high bp......plis evn if u v bin dreamin ov ui b4 u wer born juz take it easy on urslf plis ehn ur agitation is nt gud @al especiali 4u plis jus kip prayn instd
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by Hardeybisey(m): 9:30am On Sep 07, 2012
[color=#990000]
hannah360: why won't my blood b hot I hav been dream in of ui since I was in JS2
Hahahahaha
Did  jez hear U̶̲̥̅̊ say jss2....wat do U̶̲̥̅̊ know abt ɑ̤̥̈̊ uni den......Dђα̲̅t shld be an exaggeration anyway...
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by ishowdotgmail(m): 11:21am On Sep 07, 2012
News: UI Student Wins N500,000
in Amstel Malta Showtime [ http://
.com /school/
news/ 15685.html ] << Read
More...
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by hannah360(f): 12:08pm On Sep 07, 2012
Hardeybisey: [color=#990000]Hahahahaha
Did  jez hear U̶̲̥̅̊ say jss2....wat do U̶̲̥̅̊ know abt ɑ̤̥̈̊ uni den......Dђα̲̅t shld be an exaggeration anyway...
its not oo am very serious abot it since JS2

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by profem1(m): 6:47pm On Sep 07, 2012
<just strolling by....ooch so dull>
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by tjosh007(m): 7:12pm On Sep 07, 2012
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by buckyeliz(f): 8:30pm On Sep 07, 2012
y is dis tread so dull,wen dhere are lots of people looking up on dis tread for highlighting them on the problem they are encountering based on the mail 4rm university of ibadan dey are yet to see.pls lets talk more abt it ooooo.people out there are confused.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by buckyeliz(f): 8:33pm On Sep 07, 2012
pls can som1 jst paste the message he/she received from university of ibadan here,so that we can look how it loo lyk or how it was written.it wil be highly appreciated,tnx
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by Preciouseze: 9:24pm On Sep 07, 2012
wat's up!... guys!.. y iz everyware lukin so....so....so borin.?i tink we need ta lite dis tread up a little bit!.... gotta go!....
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by buckyeliz(f): 2:26am On Sep 08, 2012
buckyeliz: pls can som1 jst paste the message he/she received from university of ibadan here,so that we can look how it loo lyk or how it was written.it wil be highly appreciated,tnx
sum1 shuld plzz paste d msg here ooo
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by sholadavid(m): 6:48am On Sep 08, 2012
@buckyeliz....Check d 2nd post in pg 67...,
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by ishowdotgmail(m): 8:34am On Sep 08, 2012
buckyeliz: sum1 shuld plzz paste d msg here ooo
av dne dat b4 nw
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by ishowdotgmail(m): 8:37am On Sep 08, 2012
buckyeliz: sum1 shuld plzz paste d msg here ooo

Dear ISHOLA SHARAFADEEN
ADEMOLA,
We hereby congratulate you on
your performance at the July 9,
2012 Post-UTME exercise where
you scored 54 for PHYSIOLOGY.
We are pleased to inform you
that
your offer of provisional
admission will be made as soon
as
JAMB’s approval is obtained (18 –
20 September 2012) for your
above named course.
The next batch of candidates for
provisional admission will be
displayed on the University’s
website by Saturday 22
September
Thank you.
Admissions Committee
University of Ibadan
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by danielosaze: 9:12am On Sep 08, 2012
No message still yet ooo
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by Inezara(f): 9:37am On Sep 08, 2012
Hi everyone.I'm new here.I am beginning to have emotional break-downs because of my admission status.I partook in the concluded post-ume and scored 61.I chose English Language but the cut-off mark is 63.I wasn't offered provisional admission and I fell sick because of that.People told me to fill the fallback form that it was #10,500 but I couldn't fill that form due to financial issues.My parents encouraged me to forget about it and prepare for JAMB next year.I have been studying for JAMB and I still am up till now.On the 30th of August,I recieved an e-mail from Unibadan.This is the content-'Dear Aigbovbiosa Osarhieme Yvonne,we hereby congratulate you on your performance in the July 9th post ume exercise where you scored 61 for ENGLISH LANGUAGE.We strongly advise that you indicate your preferred choice of course at least 3,amongst the advertised courses in Table 2 in the change of course details.Thank you.Admissions Committee.Unibadan.I showed on parents and we all thought they were still trying to tell me to pay the 10,500,so we ignored it.On the 3rd of September,I recieved another e-mail from Unibadan again.This time,the message was different-'Dear Aigbovbiosa Osarhieme Yvonne,we hereby congratulate you on your performance where you scored 61 for ENGLISH LANGUAGE.Pls urgently indicate your preferred choice of courses{by e-mail reply to this address} amongst the advertised courses below in Table 2 on the change of course details.This time I was happy because I wasn't asked to fill any form.I was told to reply by e-mail address which I did immediately.I chose my preferred courses and replied immediately.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by bktella: 9:43am On Sep 08, 2012
Inezara: Hi everyone.I'm new here.I am beginning to have emotional break-downs because of my admission status.I partook in the concluded post-ume and scored 61.I chose English Language but the cut-off mark is 63.I wasn't offered provisional admission and I fell sick because of that.People told me to fill the fallback form that it was #10,500 but I couldn't fill that form due to financial issues.My parents encouraged me to forget about it and prepare for JAMB next year.I have been studying for JAMB and I still am up till date.On the 30th of August,I recieved an email from the university of Ibadan.
To d best of my knowledge,d fallback was free. We didn't av 2 pay a dime.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by Ibraheeym(m): 10:13am On Sep 08, 2012
danielosaze: No message still yet ooo
Gaan be checking Admission status on Jamb website instad of waiting for mail.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by Ibraheeym(m): 10:16am On Sep 08, 2012
Inezara: Hi everyone.I'm new here.I am beginning to have emotional break-downs because of my admission status.I partook in the concluded post-ume and scored 61.I chose English Language but the cut-off mark is 63.I wasn't offered provisional admission and I fell sick because of that.People told me to fill the fallback form that it was #10,500 but I couldn't fill that form due to financial issues.My parents encouraged me to forget about it and prepare for JAMB next year.I have been studying for JAMB and I still am up till date.On the 30th of August,I recieved an email from the university of Ibadan.
Bro, I guess ure a Victim of wrong Info, Change of Course is FREE ! U just go dull urself!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by Ibraheeym(m): 10:19am On Sep 08, 2012
Bro, I guess ure a Victim of wrong Info, Change of Course is FREE ! U just go dull urself! Try nd go to d school website nd do it NOW!!! Its beta Late dan Neva! Buh u don Bleep up sha...
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by Ibraheeym(m): 10:20am On Sep 08, 2012
Bro, I guess ure a Victim of wrong Info, Change of Course is FREE ! U just go dull urself! Try nd go to d school website nd do it NOW!!! Its beta Late dan Neva! Where did u evn get d #10500 info sef ?...
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by zezeny: 10:25am On Sep 08, 2012
I don't know d type of mail u got buh if its d one odas av been receiving, den GOD has rewarded ur effort. I congratulate u on ur admission den. Second, pls don't ever be too emotional about anytin to d extent of falling sick cos of it, cos it is a person dat is alive dat can claim admission. Finally, dats why it is good to follow dis thread. If u had been following dis thread very well, u wouldn't av been misled by anyone about d fall back issue.
All d same, congrats to u on ur success.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua by Inezara(f): 1:25pm On Sep 08, 2012
My story continues.After I replied to their e-mail by sending them my most preferred choice of courses,[Don't forget I didn't fill any change of course form]I recieved a message on my phone,an sms from Unibadan.This is the content-'Post ume Ibadan 2012.Congrats on your performance.Check your email for urgent admission status information'.I quickly ran to check my e-mail and saw nothing.Up till date,I've seen nothing in my mail box concerning my admission.Now I'm confused.Did I do the wrong thing? Did they get the reply I sent to them?Pls help me with answers.

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (269) (Reply)

Nigerian Students In China / Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden / Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.