Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,129 members, 7,880,534 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:21 PM

Should I Go Back To Him Or Continue With The Present Guy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Go Back To Him Or Continue With The Present Guy? (1580 Views)

What Should I Do? Forget About Her Or Continue The Struggle / Should I Go Back Or Continue Waiting For Her? / Please What Do You Think I Should Do Leave Or Continue? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Go Back To Him Or Continue With The Present Guy? by flowincome: 2:07pm On Dec 10, 2007
hi landers, i really need your advice on a very pressing issue. i dated a guy sometimes last year and i love him dearly. after a while, he stopped calling me, whenever i call him, he always has one excuse or the other to give. he left the country in September to study in the UK without saying goodbye. as a result, i had to find solace in the hands of another guy not because i love him but because i dint want to feel lonely. two days ago, the UK guy called saying he's sorry for everything and wants me back. he told me he still loves me sincerely that he did what he did for a purpose and he is back now for me. pls, what do u advice me to do? i think i still love him dearly.
Re: Should I Go Back To Him Or Continue With The Present Guy? by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:33pm On Dec 10, 2007
Abeg continue with your new guy joooo. he treated you cruelly when he was still in Nigeria, you think its when he's in the UK he would start treating you nicely. just forget him and move on with the new guy.
Re: Should I Go Back To Him Or Continue With The Present Guy? by Nautillus(m): 2:49pm On Dec 10, 2007
leave both of them abeg. you 2 like man grin grinjust messing with you
Re: Should I Go Back To Him Or Continue With The Present Guy? by tonib(f): 4:26pm On Dec 10, 2007
really i think you shld just 4get about the second guy since you said you dont love him and as per the first guy, you can meet with just to hear him out let him tell you the reason he did what he did and then you can decide what you want. the reason am saying this is cos you said you love him on a good day i would ave said you shld 4get about him since he left you hanging.

1 Like

Re: Should I Go Back To Him Or Continue With The Present Guy? by keneff: 4:38pm On Dec 10, 2007
really i think you shld just forget about the second guy since you said you don't love him and as per the first guy, you can meet with just to hear him out let him tell you the reason he did what he did and then you can decide what you want. the reason am saying this is because you said you love him on a good day i would ave said you shld forget about him since he left you hanging.

WORDS! you said it all
Re: Should I Go Back To Him Or Continue With The Present Guy? by kemisuga(f): 4:51pm On Dec 10, 2007
The Devil u know for ten years is better than the Angel u just met. I dont know for how long you have dated both guys, but I think u met one before the other.

My Sister I wish u continue with the guy u love. Love plays a very big role in relationships.

Goodluck smiley smiley smiley
Re: Should I Go Back To Him Or Continue With The Present Guy? by NaJaHaJe(f): 5:09pm On Dec 10, 2007
hhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmm. . . . . .

go for the one you love but does not know what it is to act like a man?
go for the one you don't love but who knows how to act like a man?

Babe I won't trade places.
Re: Should I Go Back To Him Or Continue With The Present Guy? by gilgee(m): 5:10pm On Dec 10, 2007
I will advise that you ask the former guy why he carried out his actions, and if his actions are justifiable; go back to him since your are not emotionally involved with your current boyfriend.
On the other hand, if you are not comfortable with his reasons of jilting you before, stick to your current BF and learn to love him; if otherwise, get yourself another boyfriend you could love.

My 2 kobo.
Re: Should I Go Back To Him Or Continue With The Present Guy? by FactorChic(f): 7:46pm On Dec 10, 2007
Dump them both! grin
Re: Should I Go Back To Him Or Continue With The Present Guy? by FactorChic(f): 7:52pm On Dec 10, 2007
Just kidding, Leave the guy u're dating now, why waste ur time w ith him when u know u don't love him, and this old guy from UK, pls don't let him fool u with dem "UK goodies", think b4 u doing anything o
Re: Should I Go Back To Him Or Continue With The Present Guy? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 11, 2007
@Poster.

How are you sure he still cares about you.All the while in the UK,he didn't call,email or text.He's back now,throws a few kind words at you and you even considering running to his arms again.Honestly i think the dude just wants a good old time F**K.I might be wrong but babes think it over before you act.
Re: Should I Go Back To Him Or Continue With The Present Guy? by fabiyi: 4:19pm On Dec 11, 2007
Klemente, that was a great speech.

Honestly, the contributors so far have been one sided most especially the female ones in their contributions. Here is a poor guy who gave you a new heart and make you feel like a complete woman. now because your old love is back, you want to dumb an innocent guy because of your miscalculation. That is not fair woman! just put yourself in the same situation, would you like to be dumbed by a guy for another lady? If your answer is NO! Then, don't make any stupid decision.

What gives you impression that the guy has not changed or truely love you? ladies in the house, you guyz use to say that men are bad and unfaithful, how would you describe your above advice?
Think about that!!!!

cheers,
Re: Should I Go Back To Him Or Continue With The Present Guy? by fabiyi: 4:26pm On Dec 11, 2007
Klemente, that was a great speech.

Honestly, the contributors so far have been one sided most especially the female ones in their contributions. Here is a poor guy who gave you a new heart and make you feel like a complete woman. now because your old love is back, you want to dumb an innocent guy because of your miscalculation. That is not fair woman! just put yourself in the same situation, would you like to be dumbed by a guy for another lady? If your answer is NO! Then, don't make any stupid decision.

What gives you impression that the guy has not changed or truely love you? ladies in the house, you guyz use to say that men are bad and unfaithful, how would you describe your above advice?
Think about that!!!!

cheers,
Re: Should I Go Back To Him Or Continue With The Present Guy? by uspry1(f): 4:34pm On Dec 11, 2007
@ poster, how can you be sure which one guy is right for you? Read this helpful powerful relationship tips that i think save your heartbroken!

7 Reasons Why Females Get Hurt In Relationship
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-94423.0.html

10 Insights You should take steps into serious relationship before you get marry her/him
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-95533.0.html
Re: Should I Go Back To Him Or Continue With The Present Guy? by derh(f): 5:58pm On Dec 11, 2007
i wonder why you actually started dating the 2nd guy wen you don't love him.It's not fair on his part.It is like he is being used.so if you are sure you don't love him .pls leave him so he can find the right girl for himself ok?abt the first guy he must think he is smart.When he was goin he didnt feel he shld let u know.He even stopped pickin ur calls.that's crap.now he is back and he is sayin come back.Girl let me hit u hard he needs someone to while away time with untill he has his feet bk on the ground.dnt be his toy ok? but if you think u luv him so much and u can't say no.say yes,u might end up with a heart break but u will learn from it.chiao.Hope u mk a right decision.
Re: Should I Go Back To Him Or Continue With The Present Guy? by akaluka: 6:29pm On Dec 11, 2007
instead of you to close your legs and look for a good man to marry you,you're busy dating the whole nigeria.
i pity you.before you know it,like ten guys don service your Kini !!!
na dat time your eye go clear.
ojuelegba girl

1 Like

Re: Should I Go Back To Him Or Continue With The Present Guy? by sperocloud: 9:53am On Dec 12, 2007
girl obey ur mind. if u still love him then give him another try. 1st get to hear his reasons for acting up on u. then secondly give him another try. way both guys is the one ur currently with making u happy the way u were when u were 1st with ur 1st guy if he isnt the go back to ur 1st love. but if he is the tell him about the arrival of ur first guy and tell him how difficult things are dicission wise because it would not be fair to hurt any of them especially the one ur with now. it all depends on were ur heart belongs.
Re: Should I Go Back To Him Or Continue With The Present Guy? by corinth(f): 10:57am On Dec 12, 2007
My Dear talking form experience i will say forget the first guy His never been worth it and wont start being now. For the other guy why not give him a chance with your heart and see if he is up to it, u know they say the ones we luv neva do luv us back but the ones we dnt love, u no the rest.
Re: Should I Go Back To Him Or Continue With The Present Guy? by flowincome: 1:35pm On Dec 20, 2007
thanks landers. u've really saved a soul. i know i cld always count on u guys
Re: Should I Go Back To Him Or Continue With The Present Guy? by blackwood(m): 2:28pm On Dec 21, 2007
i dont think there should be one singlre reply to this because u have already made your choice.

[/quote]

i think i still love him dearly.

[quote]
Re: Should I Go Back To Him Or Continue With The Present Guy? by Busta(f): 2:46pm On Dec 21, 2007
Stay with the present guy.

I am totally against distance,
it sure works for some and doesn't for the others.
If the first guy can leave u without saying goodbye or keeping in touch, there is a huge possiblity that he can do worse than that.
Re: Should I Go Back To Him Or Continue With The Present Guy? by Gee64: 3:24am On May 04, 2023
He nor see toto fvck for UK. grin

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Men Rape Girls? / She Lie A Lot / I Don't Mind A Polgamy Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.