Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,779 members, 7,952,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 12:13 PM

The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 (10823 Views)

PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered / Is A Prayerless Christian Really A Powerless Christian? / Christmas Bombings: God Is Powerless! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 22, 2012
justaqad:

i really thought all atheist are intelligent,i am so wrong.
The quran is available for scrutiny,i gave you a link to read,to show you,prove to you that the quran is no way human.there's no discrepancies in the quran,thats why the quran stands out amongst other religious text.hehehehehheheheheheheheh
You dont define intelligence in the dark.And what gave you the impression that am an atheist?Do I have to repeat myself before you learn that 'you dont analyse the authenticity of a religion by its manual'.I went through your diversion but their was nothing physical about the proof illustrated.It's still the same thing-suicidal brainwashing(connotatively)!If you cant come up with a better arguement(as reflected in your half-baked and cyclic proposition)this may be my last reply.Thanks
Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by kokobassey(m): 11:52am On Jul 22, 2012
Ur muslim and U̶̲̥̅̊ so hate christianity,God will punish you, ‎​i̶̲̥̅ wonder wat U̶̲̥̅̊ see in ur religion,w many christians ve come out in the media to say things about musilm religion?ur just a good for nothing idiot,U̶̲̥̅̊ should be arrested and questioned about some church bombings ‎​i̶̲̥̅ wonder wat d secret agents in this place are doing.
Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 22, 2012
kokobassey: Ur muslim and U̶̲̥̅̊ so hate christianity,God will punish you, ‎​i̶̲̥̅ wonder wat U̶̲̥̅̊ see in ur religion,w many christians ve come out in the media to say things about musilm religion?ur just a good for nothing idiot,U̶̲̥̅̊ should be arrested and questioned about some church bombings ‎​i̶̲̥̅ wonder wat d secret agents in this place are doing.
You dont have to descend to his level to disprove his claims.Your rage is uncalled for.
Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by justaqad(m): 1:16pm On Jul 22, 2012
Reyginus: You dont define intelligence in the dark.And what gave you the impression that am an atheist?Do I have to repeat myself before you learn that 'you dont analyse the authenticity of a religion by its manual'.I went through your diversion but their was nothing physical about the proof illustrated.It's still the same thing-suicidal brainwashing(connotatively)!If you cant come up with a better arguement(as reflected in your half-baked and cyclic proposition)this may be my last reply.Thanks

i have waited for your so called discrepancies in the quran.
U cannot disprove the fact that the quran revealed 1400 yrs ago was not man made.it can never be.
U want video evidence of prophet muhammad revelations?hheehehehehehehe
Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by justaqad(m): 1:19pm On Jul 22, 2012
kokobassey: Ur muslim and U̶̲̥̅̊ so hate christianity,God will punish you, ‎ i̶̲̥̅ wonder wat U̶̲̥̅̊ see in ur religion,w many christians ve come out in the media to say things about musilm religion?ur just a good for nothing idiot,U̶̲̥̅̊ should be arrested and questioned about some church bombings ‎ i̶̲̥̅ wonder wat d secret agents in this place are doing.

typical of nigerian christians.instead of facing the challenges u resorted to insults and accusations.
I dont hate christians,i am only pointing out the lie in christianity
Phillipians 2:10 is a hoax
disprove me.
Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by lacum: 1:29pm On Jul 22, 2012
@op, u said d quran is about 1400 yr, but d bible is more than dat and christianity is more dan 2000 yr. Ur problem is understanding d scripture like many other so called christians who do not. A genuine encounter wit jesus will make u really know dat he is lord(God). Everyhuman is a child of God so d passage does not refer directly to u but to d spirit world. Am sure u do not claim to know d spirit world. D devil trembles at d name of God. U must undastand dat jesus never promised dat we are never gonna be attacked or go tru hardship but dat in blivin in him, we are sure of victory
Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 22, 2012
I came here to help develop your drowning malnourished thoughts, but you bashed the opportunity.Repeating the same statement will not make them facts.I leave you to your hole
Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by justaqad(m): 1:39pm On Jul 22, 2012
lacum: @op, u said d quran is about 1400 yr, but d bible is more than dat and christianity is more dan 2000 yr. Ur problem is understanding d scripture like many other so called christians who do not. A genuine encounter wit jesus will make u really know dat he is lord(God). Everyhuman is a child of God so d passage does not refer directly to u but to d spirit world. Am sure u do not claim to know d spirit world. D devil trembles at d name of God. U must undastand dat jesus never promised dat we are never gonna be attacked or go tru hardship but dat in blivin in him, we are sure of victory

book full of so much discrepancies can not be of God.
What do u understand as Islam?do u think muhammad is the first muslim?
Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by ellyrichy(m): 3:46pm On Jul 22, 2012
justaqad:

For it is written we wrestle nt against flesh and blood bt against principalities and powers in high places. God is nt a magician 4 he said blessed re those who believe yet hav nt seen. JESUS is d only way 2 heaven dats the LORD said this my beloved son hear him. There was a man who was like u, he name was calld saul bt he saw d risen CHRIST den his life transformed. If u doubt d efficacy of JESUS just knee down and ask him 2 help u believe and see wot wud happe. I hav seen deeprooted muslim who re now burnin 4 JESUS because dey hav seen d light. Cos it was because of pple lk u and i GOD sent his only son JESUS 2 die and wash away our sins.

1 Like

Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 22, 2012
justaqad:

And yet Muhammad our brother , plagiarised Gnostic versions of the stories contained in this so called confused book grin grin grin
Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by justaqad(m): 4:12pm On Jul 22, 2012
frosbel:

And yet Muhammad our brother , plagiarised Gnostic versions of the stories contained in this so called confused book grin grin grin
and your point is?
Hehehheheheheheheh
Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by justaqad(m): 4:24pm On Jul 22, 2012
ellyrichy: For it is written we wrestle nt against flesh and blood bt against principalities and powers in high places. God is nt a magician 4 he said blessed re those who believe yet hav nt seen. JESUS is d only way 2 heaven dats the LORD said this my beloved son hear him. There was a man who was like u, he name was calld saul bt he saw d risen CHRIST den his life transformed. If u doubt d efficacy of JESUS just knee down and ask him 2 help u believe and see wot wud happe. I hav seen deeprooted muslim who re now burnin 4 JESUS because dey hav seen d light. Cos it was because of pple lk u and i GOD sent his only son JESUS 2 die and wash away our sins.

sorry bro i am flesh.i am not in higher realm u hear?
Saul's convertion is contradictory and ridiculous.i believe jesus as described by the quran as a prophet,nothing more.if his name is that powerful,make me go down my knees na.heheheheheheheheh.
Christ did not atone for anyone,or is this verse not from the bible.
Ezekiel 18:20 The soul who sins is the one who will die. The son will not share the guilt of the father, nor will the father share the guilt of the son. The righteousness of the righteous man will be credited to him, and the wickedness of the wicked will be charged against him.
Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by maryswags: 8:09pm On Jul 22, 2012
justaqad: i have seen,heard christians claiming about the incomparable earth shaking power connected to the name Jesus.but what i have never seen is the name in action.christians die from gun attack after chanting jesus,blood of jesus holy ghost fire.christians are afflicted by diobolical means.even pagans pronounce the name jesus,yet nothing happens.i believe Mcdaddy's 2nd son's name is (jesus)yet he doesn't believe he ever existed.the name had no hold over him.i am further perplexed by this verse below
phillipians 2:10: that at the name of Jesus every knee will bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth,
every year pastors(tithe frauds) organised crusades,delivering the same people from satanic attack and breaking convenant with the devil.
Them (tithe frauds) getting richer the delivered getting poorer.
Or is phillipians just another editorial process to make the name (jesus)seem fabulous?

You are so stupid, u lack understanding if not uld know wot story sorrounds that scripture...ure only lookin 4 cheap fame on nairaland, and uld fade off in its stead. RAT
Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by maryswags: 8:11pm On Jul 22, 2012
justaqad: i have seen,heard christians claiming about the incomparable earth shaking power connected to the name Jesus.but what i have never seen is the name in action.christians die from gun attack after chanting jesus,blood of jesus holy ghost fire.christians are afflicted by diobolical means.even pagans pronounce the name jesus,yet nothing happens.i believe Mcdaddy's 2nd son's name is (jesus)yet he doesn't believe he ever existed.the name had no hold over him.i am further perplexed by this verse below
phillipians 2:10: that at the name of Jesus every knee will bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth,
every year pastors(tithe frauds) organised crusades,delivering the same people from satanic attack and breaking convenant with the devil.
Or is phillipians just another editorial process to make the name (jesus)seem fabulous?

You are so stupid, u lack understanding if not uld know wot story sorrounds that scripture...ure only lookin 4 cheap fame on nairaland, and uld fade off in its stead. RAT
Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by justaqad(m): 9:16pm On Jul 22, 2012
maryswags:

hehehehehehehehehehehehe,now u ve resorted to insults abi?
The name Jesus is ineffective,i can never bow to it.nobody has.if its so powerful why hasn't Macdaddy bowed yet?heeheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheeh.
Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by justaqad(m): 9:36pm On Jul 22, 2012
Bélla3: i would hav said Amen in ur life bt i realise u dnt even knw wat u are sayin? Do u even think religion is possible witout faith and belief? Nooo.
All the people healed by Jesus, were healed becoz they had faith.

hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe.
Sharap there,faith..hehhehehehhehehe
Jesus healed people from the ultimate sickness
of sin, death. In Jn.11 Jesus raised Lazarus from
the dead ,certainly it wasn’t Lazarus’ faith that
raised himself, he was dead, neither did
anyone else believe it could occur then. It was
done so they could believe he was theirsent by God

1 Like

Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by oiseworld: 11:05pm On Jul 22, 2012
justaqad:

hehehehehehehehehehehehe,now u ve resorted to insults abi?
The name Jesus is ineffective,i can never bow to it.nobody has.if its so powerful why hasn't Macdaddy bowed yet?heeheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheeh.

oga, if you thinking in this line, then no one can help you. Are you one of the principalities and power that must bow? The Bible is not talking about flesh here, but spirit beings. Or you don't agree that the spirit controls the phsical.
Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by Bella3(f): 11:38pm On Jul 22, 2012
justaqad:

hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe.
Sharap there,faith..hehhehehehhehehe
Jesus healed people from the ultimate sickness
of sin, death. In Jn.11 Jesus raised Lazarus from
the dead ,certainly it wasn’t Lazarus’ faith that
raised himself, he was dead, neither did
anyone else believe it could occur then. It was
done so they could believe he was theirsent by God
is raised thesame with healed? JESUS raised lazarus to fulfil the word and show dat indeed he is all powerful and dat those who believe in him wil have that power too. Many people have been raised from the dead. Even in these days when there are very few apostles of CHRIST
Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by justaqad(m): 5:13am On Jul 23, 2012
Bélla3: is raised thesame with healed? JESUS raised lazarus to fulfil the word and show dat indeed he is all powerful and dat those who believe in him wil have that power too. Many people have been raised from the dead. Even in these days when there are very few apostles of CHRIST

hehehehehehehehehe.jesus performed the greatest miracle without lazarus necessarily expressing his faith.how many man of god has ever done any real miracle?like restoring amputee,raising the dead?heheheheheheheheheheheh.
The name jesus is ineffective shikena.
Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by maryswags: 5:17am On Jul 23, 2012

Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by justaqad(m): 5:22am On Jul 23, 2012
oiseworld:

oga, if you thinking in this line, then no one can help you. Are you one of the principalities and power that must bow? The Bible is not talking about flesh here, but spirit beings. Or you don't agree that the spirit controls the phsical.

madam that verse boastfully talks about the superiority of the name jesus.i did not pick the verse out of context,i read the preceeding verse and subsequent verses too.
Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe.spirit ko ghost niii
Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by justaqad(m): 5:25am On Jul 23, 2012
maryswags:

what story?please enlighten me?heheheheheheh
Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by sweetcheecks(f): 5:53am On Jul 23, 2012
justaqad:

i cannot move anything in the name of muhammad.muhammad is only a prophet that conveyed the revelation of Allah,so is jesus and every other prophet.the only name i can call upon is the name of the soveireign lord,the lord of the universe,Allah,God(whichever u prefer)so christians shouting down their throat believing a name can heal,or raise the dead is just way outa line.
One thing i am sure is.i can never bow at the mention of jesus.i challenge the verse.

@Justagad, have you heared about the saying " dogs will never bark at a parked car( motionless, dead, not going anywhere) but will always bark and even chase a moving car?
Let me break it down for you,the bible is written so as to hide devine things of God from the likes of you. Just to prove this:

The dog in this parrable is you and mahomadians like you
The motionless car Islam
The moving car the Gospel of Jesus Christ

Phillipeans is driving you to write this thread, doesnot give you peace. You have just bowed to the Powerfull name of Jesus.

You see when you dont bow to something you do not care or give even one thought becouse it" nothing, zero, nada, non-existant, dead!" How many time do you see Christians start a thread about how the mahommedians do this or that? Or even read your scipture to make sense? Only when they try to answer your endless bothersomeness with Our Christ! You have been desperately urging people to read the quoran, by using mockery. Gues what they are not interested!!!

We do not have to defend our Lord Jesus, you can say your opinion, draw a picture of Him, we are not going get angry and blast ourselves or anyone to pieces.

My advice keep on reading the bible to get more contradictions, one day you will meet Him that met Saul in a broad day light, doing the samething!

May the Prince of Peace Jesus give you true peace!

4 Likes

Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by justaqad(m): 6:57am On Jul 23, 2012
sweetcheecks:

@Justagad, have you heared about the saying " dogs will never bark at a parked car( motionless, dead, not going anywhere) but will always bark and even chase a moving car?
Let me break it down for you,the bible is written so as to hide devine things of God from the likes of you. Just to prove this:

The dog in this parrable is you and mahomadians like you
The motionless car Islam
The moving car the Gospel of Jesus Christ

Phillipeans is driving you to write this thread, doesnot give you peace. You have just bowed to the Powerfull name of Jesus.

You see when you dont bow to something you do not care or give even one thought becouse it" nothing, zero, nada, non-existant, dead!" How many time do you see Christians start a thread about how the mahommedians do this or that? Or even read your scipture to make sense? Only when they try to answer your endless bothersomeness with Our Christ! You have been desperately urging people to read the quoran, by using mockery. Gues what they are not interested!!!

We do not have to defend our Lord Jesus, you can say your opinion, draw a picture of Him, we are not going get angry and blast ourselves or anyone to pieces.

My advice keep on reading the bible to get more contradictions, one day you will meet Him that met Saul in a broad day light, doing the samething!

May the Prince of Peace Jesus give you true peace!

your analogy is completely hillarious.why would god encrypt messages in the bible few few people to see?beats my imagination.
Hehehehehehehehehehehehhee,
when your challenged you dodge under the guise of holy spirit.hehehehehehehehehehehehe.the israelites never requested holy spirit to understand the laws moses brought.heheheheheheheh
so much for word of god.i am only pointing out the lies and atrocities in the bible.gladly point out any in the quran,or rather still discrepancies in the quran.hehehehehehehehehehe
owww mind going through this interactive post?it would cost u nada,hehehehehe
www.nairaland.com/972776/amazing-quran-pre-ramadan-study-interactive

1 Like

Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by sweetcheecks(f): 8:03am On Jul 23, 2012
justaqad:

your analogy is completely hillarious.why would god encrypt messages in the bible few few people to see?beats my imagination.
Hehehehehehehehehehehehhee,
when your challenged you dodge under the guise of holy spirit.hehehehehehehehehehehehe.the israelites never requested holy spirit to understand the laws moses brought.heheheheheheheh
so much for word of god.i am only pointing out the lies and atrocities in the bible.gladly point out any in the quran,or rather still discrepancies in the quran.hehehehehehehehehehe
owww mind going through this interactive post?it would cost u nada,hehehehehe
www.nairaland.com/972776/amazing-quran-pre-ramadan-
study-interactive

You see, the difference between me and you is, I am not looking for anyone or anything to justyfy my spirituality as you do. You keep on claiming that the bible has errors but still want to use it when convinient to assert muhomed and his religion. Please!!!
And by the way are you okay? You lough at nothing, are you sure you are all well upstairs?

3 Likes

Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by Bella3(f): 8:07am On Jul 23, 2012
Dont answer him again. He is one of those people dat are wise in their own eyes. The bible says whosoever thinketh he stand, let him take hid, lest he falls. And may the name of Jesus be powerles in all ur situation. AMEN
Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by oiseworld: 9:52am On Jul 23, 2012
Bélla3: Dont answer him again. He is one of those people dat are wise in their own eyes. The bible says whosoever thinketh he stand, let him take hid, lest he falls. And may the name of Jesus be powerles in all ur situation. AMEN
Amen ohh in Jesus Name.
Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by hayordeeji(f): 10:14am On Jul 23, 2012
God av mercy cos he dosn't knw wat hes saying. Its only by faith nd u acepting nd blivin in dat name Jesus wud work 4 u. The name of Jesus is nt 4 show of nd u bliv u can cal him in tym of trouble and it wud always work 4 u? God ways r nt our ways, he alone knw wat is best 4 us. I pray d holy spirit himself wud touch u nd make u c tins byond d ordinary. By d tym God himsef wud use u and make u draw pple 2 christ u wud b shockd. Wud rili lyk 2 mit u nd i wud kip prayin 4 u nt 2 loose ur soul 2 d devil.

1 Like

Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by justaqad(m): 12:36pm On Jul 23, 2012
sweetcheecks:

You see, the difference between me and you is, I am not looking for anyone or anything to justyfy my spirituality as you do. You keep on claiming that the bible has errors but still want to use it when convinient to assert muhomed and his religion. Please!!!
And by the way are you okay? You lough at nothing, are you sure you are all well upstairs?

hehehehehehehehehehe.i laugh only at your folly.if u cant justify your belief why then do you believe?ehhh?delusion.i use the bible to preach islam because u dont believe anything from the quran,so i am killing you with your own weapon.
I am perfectly perfect,lol.
Eh de pain u say i de happy,go hug transformer.hehehehe

1 Like

Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by justaqad(m): 12:40pm On Jul 23, 2012
Bélla3: Dont answer him again. He is one of those people dat are wise in their own eyes. The bible says whosoever thinketh he stand, let him take hid, lest he falls. And may the name of Jesus be powerles in all ur situation. AMEN

arent u ashamed of even quoting bible verses,another verse might contradict this one.hehehehehehehhehehe
the name of jesus is powerless in my life already no need swearing.
That name is ineffective in the lives of over 4 billion humans that inhabits the earth,and they are well off.hehehehehehehehe
in jesus name ko in judas name ni
Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by justaqad(m): 12:46pm On Jul 23, 2012
hayordeeji: God av mercy cos he dosn't knw wat hes saying. Its only by faith nd u acepting nd blivin in dat name Jesus wud work 4 u. The name of Jesus is nt 4 show of nd u bliv u can cal him in tym of trouble and it wud always work 4 u? God ways r nt our ways, he alone knw wat is best 4 us. I pray d holy spirit himself wud touch u nd make u c tins byond d ordinary. By d tym God himsef wud use u and make u draw pple 2 christ u wud b shockd. Wud rili lyk 2 mit u nd i wud kip prayin 4 u nt 2 loose ur soul 2 d devil.

holy spirit again,abi no be the same holy spirit way inspire Pastor chris to publicly say Self Service is no sin,almost every christian labeled man of devil..hehehehehe.abi in holy spirit defer?
Holy spirit kor,aljannu ni.
If holy spirit even exist why hasn't it touched every one to bow before the name of jesus?abi holy spirit de fear?i challenge your imaginary holy spirit to visit me jor ooooooooo.
Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by justaqad(m): 12:47pm On Jul 23, 2012
oiseworld:
Amen ohh in Jesus Name.

in aljanu name amim.hehehehehehehehehe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What's The Meaning Of " They That Wait Upon The Lord Shall Renew Their Strength" / Report From The Burial Of Rev. Fr. Stephen Njoku Of Upper Room Ministries Enugu / Destination Of Sin By Pastor Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.