Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,720 members, 7,882,443 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 05:17 AM

Traditional Ruler Of Eziama Obiato Kidnapped In Imo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Traditional Ruler Of Eziama Obiato Kidnapped In Imo (8422 Views)

BREAKING: Again, Yoruba Traditional Ruler Kidnapped By Fulani Herdsmen / APC Members And Traditional Ruler Killed As Gunmen Invade Rivers / Traditional Ruler Drowns In Delta Floods (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traditional Ruler Of Eziama Obiato Kidnapped In Imo by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 21, 2012
Blofeld: That is possible.

That is weird.
Re: Traditional Ruler Of Eziama Obiato Kidnapped In Imo by ANYPEN(m): 8:24pm On Jul 21, 2012
Whenever this kidnap case come up, it reminds me of those good old days when myself & classmates in primary school will go for grasshoppers. We do often ask ourselves "how many grasshoppers have you kidnapd". That was the only time that word "kidnap" was so frequent until now that these ibo people won't just stop kidnapping themselves like children kidnap grasshoppers.
Re: Traditional Ruler Of Eziama Obiato Kidnapped In Imo by ANYPEN(m): 8:37pm On Jul 21, 2012
Silensa: What's happening. In this country
What's happening? undecided
Nigerians won't stop being Nigerians. Someone took the pain to post some news, you read through it & then asked "what's happening in this country"; the news is what's happening!!!
Re: Traditional Ruler Of Eziama Obiato Kidnapped In Imo by ifihearam: 8:48pm On Jul 21, 2012
What do you expect when these traditional rulers have reduced themselves to the highest bidding politicians of the day,the office commands no more respect hence people can device this mischief,I hope the oba of benin has been informed sha

1 Like

Re: Traditional Ruler Of Eziama Obiato Kidnapped In Imo by supereagle(m): 8:52pm On Jul 21, 2012
What Rochas shud tackle , but instead he is busy contending with the local Govt chairmen the Appeal Court re-instated. They shud hire Alkali.
Re: Traditional Ruler Of Eziama Obiato Kidnapped In Imo by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 21, 2012
ifihearam: What do you expect when these traditional rulers have reduced themselves to the highest bidding politicians of the day,the office commands no more respect hence people can device this mischief,I hope the oba of benin has been informed sha

Where is that physics guy ?
Re: Traditional Ruler Of Eziama Obiato Kidnapped In Imo by nduchucks: 8:59pm On Jul 21, 2012
This must be the work on Boko Haram
Re: Traditional Ruler Of Eziama Obiato Kidnapped In Imo by Kposkila: 9:06pm On Jul 21, 2012
in 9ja al tins r posible, afta al human being dey born goat,dem dey farouk our money, high chief u got sumtin wrong smwhr...enjoy d ride, ur untamed children r takin u 4 a cruise!!!
Re: Traditional Ruler Of Eziama Obiato Kidnapped In Imo by AreaFada2: 9:08pm On Jul 21, 2012
This thing is serious o. People should 4get tribalism here.

People say Igbo people are largely republican but still they respect the traditional rulers immensely.
So such thing happening means there is now no regard for anybody or institution. Is the stool disputed?

Every kidnap is bad but we expect traditional rulers to help inculcate values in people. If they too are now being kidnaped, then it is worrying.

1 Like

Re: Traditional Ruler Of Eziama Obiato Kidnapped In Imo by lukkie(m): 9:10pm On Jul 21, 2012
ANY-PEN :
Whenever this kidnap case come up, it reminds me of those good old days when myself & classmates in primary school will go for grasshoppers. We do often ask ourselves "how many grasshoppers have you kidnapd". That was the only time that word "kidnap" was so frequent until now that these ibo people won't just stop kidnapping themselves like children kidnap grasshoppers.

Can't stop laughing. I remember those days.
Re: Traditional Ruler Of Eziama Obiato Kidnapped In Imo by Dipwater(m): 9:16pm On Jul 21, 2012
Old news
Anyways those two boys died.the kidnappers are demanding for 21million naira

1 Like

Re: Traditional Ruler Of Eziama Obiato Kidnapped In Imo by oneeast: 9:23pm On Jul 21, 2012
Roachas keep talking while criminality and kidnapping take over imo state.

Kidnapping monarchs is now the order of the day in imo state. This is the height of kidnapping.

Roachas for president 2015 grin grin grin grin
Re: Traditional Ruler Of Eziama Obiato Kidnapped In Imo by bashr8: 9:32pm On Jul 21, 2012
one.east:
Roachas keep talking while criminality and kidnapping take over imo state.

Kidnapping monarchs is now the order of the day in imo state. This is the height of kidnapping.

Roachas for president 2015 grin grin grin grin
you think we dont know its political? well done PDP and co but you wont succeed in imo state ever again , kidnappers are not stupid not to know that traditional rulers are always well proctected and are not even that rich than other non protected residents. clap for yourselves.
Re: Traditional Ruler Of Eziama Obiato Kidnapped In Imo by odumchi: 9:35pm On Jul 21, 2012
ọ nku uwa shi a ri?
Re: Traditional Ruler Of Eziama Obiato Kidnapped In Imo by horlatami: 9:37pm On Jul 21, 2012
Kidnapping has been taken to another level undecidedtoo bad cry
Re: Traditional Ruler Of Eziama Obiato Kidnapped In Imo by antitpiah: 9:42pm On Jul 21, 2012
bashr8: you think we dont know its political? [b]well done PDP [/b]and co but you wont succeed in imo state ever again , kidnappers are not stupid not to know that traditional rulers are always well proctected and are not even that rich than other non protected residents. clap for yourselves.
rofl
Re: Traditional Ruler Of Eziama Obiato Kidnapped In Imo by GOZILLA(m): 9:46pm On Jul 21, 2012
Why won't they kidnap monarchs when rochas told the whole worl dat he gives them 5 million naira to run his moronic 4th tier govt. D funny part is that this monarchs have not received a penny from him.
Re: Traditional Ruler Of Eziama Obiato Kidnapped In Imo by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 21, 2012
Eziama Obiato is a neighbouring village to my vilage, Amaocha Afara. This is so unfortunate that this is happening to the No 1 in Eziama Obiato. I'm so disgusted with the "Chief Security Officer"(Rochas) of the state. Ever since he became the governor, kidnapping has increase at an alarming rate.
Re: Traditional Ruler Of Eziama Obiato Kidnapped In Imo by oneeast: 10:04pm On Jul 21, 2012
Ohakim should come back, Roachas is just a kolo man.

We all know its was because of Ikemba Nnewi and Peter influence that Roachas was able to win the election, if not Roachas is not electable, he has not won any election in his life except the last one people voted just to honor Ojukwu

1 Like

Re: Traditional Ruler Of Eziama Obiato Kidnapped In Imo by lacasa: 10:04pm On Jul 21, 2012
I'm just coming back from a Ban.

Selective judgement is what it is.

​ so​, if Ūя̲̅ name ain't mukina or beaf or whoever, u get banned indiscrimiinately angry
Re: Traditional Ruler Of Eziama Obiato Kidnapped In Imo by ifihearam: 10:36pm On Jul 21, 2012
lacasa:
I'm just coming back from a Ban.

Selective judgement is what it is.

​ so​, if Ūя̲̅ name ain't mukina or beaf or whoever, u get banned indiscrimiinately angry

Although we have never aligned since inception but I am compelled to agree with you here. Same action was meted on me couple of weeks ago.
Re: Traditional Ruler Of Eziama Obiato Kidnapped In Imo by Dipwater(m): 10:41pm On Jul 21, 2012
one.east:
Ohakim should come back, Roachas is just a kolo man.

We all know its was because of Ikemba Nnewi and Peter influence that Roachas was able to win the election, if not Roachas is not electable, he has not won any election in his life except the last one people voted just to honor Ojukwu

Friend I live in imo state abeg small small dey lie
Re: Traditional Ruler Of Eziama Obiato Kidnapped In Imo by Okijajuju1(m): 10:41pm On Jul 21, 2012
This is Rochas' Imo State... The new poster state of Kidnapping in Nigeria.. The next thing he will come out and give free 'something' to whoever finds the Chief as if its hide and seek..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DEFECTION ; Court Orders Pdp To Publish Summons Against Governors. / Buhari's Winning Chances Will Fall If He Doesn't Pick Fashola As Running Mate / PDP Members Rejoice As Buhari Emerges APC's Presidential Candidate.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.