Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,539 members, 7,895,222 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 03:15 AM

“how To Make Over N50,000 Monthly … Just By Sending Text Messages For People!” - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / “how To Make Over N50,000 Monthly … Just By Sending Text Messages For People!” (665 Views)

Why Pay So Much Monthly Just For Premium Satellite TV? / Free Ebook On How To Make Over N50,000 Monthly By Sending Customised & Bulk Sms / Earn N100,000 Monthly Just By Referring 50 People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“how To Make Over N50,000 Monthly … Just By Sending Text Messages For People!” by legalwealth(m): 6:05pm On Jul 21, 2012
I can't resist sharing this:

INTRODUCTION

Everybody (maybe not every) that has had the privilege of using the Internet has
been wondering how man got these extra complex way of sending information so
easily all across the globe. But apart from that comes the wonder of the GSM. It is
almost 9 years now that we started using the GSM stuff in this country.
Finally, people don't have to go down the street to use the caged telephone service.
Also, you don' have to travel to find out how your family is doing. All you need is
a call. You can even go as far as checking your email, bank account statement all
on the GSM.

The part that I am actually interested in is that it has actually reduced the level of
unemployment in this country.
But the worst part is that people are yet to tap the full potential of this income
generating tool called the GSM.

I found out a means of how many can be made by helping people to send text
messages about 3 years ago but I never took, it seriously until I got a message
from DANGOTE during the time they were out for the Internet public offer of 3
billion naira which was oversubscribed.

Immediately, I went to work on it and what I found out was a well organized,
simple, easy and straight forward procedure of making LARGE PROFITS just by
sending text messages for people.

One thing is that I would want you to take time to study and re-study this manual
until you get a grasp of what it contains because by then, you would have learnt
how you can easily earn as much as N50,000-60,000 weekly just sending text
messages for people.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

. / How To Easily Start Online Business And Start Making Money Online[Enter Now!] / $50 Turned Into $1,401 In 7days Trading On Betonmarkets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.