Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,217 members, 7,873,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 10:18 PM

UNILAG Is Highest Ranked Nigerian University In Africa - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNILAG Is Highest Ranked Nigerian University In Africa (16331 Views)

Nigerian University With The Highest Number Of Professors? / win / Dli Admission 2010/2011, Unilag Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNILAG Is Highest Ranked Nigerian University In Africa by olagamalin(m): 7:03am On Jul 25, 2012
sojiboy: .......and here comes a fool with foolish words
Cretin, people with your kind of I.Q peel potatoes in my village
Re: UNILAG Is Highest Ranked Nigerian University In Africa by Leyelyzo: 10:22am On Jul 25, 2012
sojiboy: who is 4icu to rank Nigeria Universities? Dey rank accordin to ao often d ssch website is been visited and pls stop spreadin rumour.By d way Its no longer Unilag it is now MALUlag oh! Sowi Maulag i mean to say.Unad still d best

UNAD? I like that
Re: UNILAG Is Highest Ranked Nigerian University In Africa by Zelingsky(m): 11:01am On Jul 25, 2012
na lie joor which UNILAG is ranked first its one university in southafica UNILAG is number sixteen
Re: UNILAG Is Highest Ranked Nigerian University In Africa by calaharry: 1:49pm On Jul 26, 2012
grin cheesy grin grin angry ;DIT IS LAG LAG FOREVER ...ALL YOU BAD BLOODERS STOP THE DEROGATORY NAMES YOU TRY TO PAINT UNILAG OR ELSE THE DEVIL WILL VISIT ALL OF U ONE BY ONE...

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Is Highest Ranked Nigerian University In Africa by quala: 1:56pm On Jul 26, 2012
all enemies of UNILAG can go and Hang.... Ha ha
Re: UNILAG Is Highest Ranked Nigerian University In Africa by omayyi: 6:14pm On Jul 26, 2012
slick1:
c dis 'mungo park' oh. .mentionin 'unimaid' and 'unijos' them tell u say na university for trainin BOko Haram members or fulani nomads them dey talk of here?, . .
When dem decide 2 rank universities based on dat . . .den xpect ur unimaid and unijos 2 b on d list. . . .so 4 now,park well joooh
Btw, your writing pattern sucks and is quite ironic for you to take jibes at other schools.

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Is Highest Ranked Nigerian University In Africa by Youngsage: 2:27am On Jul 27, 2012
olagamalin: Cretin, people with your kind of I.Q peel potatoes in my village
Now that's very mean!!
Re: UNILAG Is Highest Ranked Nigerian University In Africa by comradefery: 6:43am On Jul 27, 2012
gokuu: A jealous fool like u will at best become a societal nitwit.i wouldn't really balme you but the '
loads of AKPU' you swallowed in your miserable life at nsuka. its really makes it even more bizarre when you mention that cult-ridden, village school which you were unfortunate to attend after series of trial & error to go to better schools.
Hahahaha, see this angry chalatant, is there any school called MAULAG? I pity u and ur low profile!
Re: UNILAG Is Highest Ranked Nigerian University In Africa by igboboy1(m): 12:53am On Jul 28, 2012
[size=16pt]"2 brothers caught with decomposing body parts of brother in Festac"
[/size]

How do you even begin to understand this? Two brothers, Toye and Tola allegedly slaughtered their younger brother, Akunbuyi, and sold his limbs. The full report when you continue...*

http://lindaikeji..com/2012/07/2-brothers-caught-with-decomposing-body.html

The world is full of evil...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Waec Result 2019/2020 Out | Waec Result Checker / The Federal Polytechnic,ede,osun State.first Batch Admission Lists Out! / Man With Cerebral Palsy Graduates In Computer Science

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.