Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,516 members, 7,920,933 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 02:54 PM

Bullet - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Bullet (883 Views)

What's All The Hype With Buhari Rejecting A Bullet Proof Car Worth $400M / So Buhari Rejected A Bullet Proof Car Worth 400m! / Brain Teasers : How Many Iphone Does It Take To Stop An Ak-47 Bullet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bullet by shaneroberts26: 10:55am On Jul 22, 2012
A woman was pregnant wit triplets.One day she goes into dis bank as it was being attacked by robbers.She got shot 3 times in her stomach but luckily she survived.She goes to her doctor who tell her her children wil b all right and dat one day d bullets wil com out.So 13yrs later,one triplet,a girl,runs out of d bathroom and says"MOM!MOM!I was going to d bathroom and a bullet came out!So d mother tells her d story.D nxt day d second daughter comes out shoutin and says d same tin."MOM!I was going to d bathroom and a bullet came out." On d 3rd day d son runs out wit a puzzled look on his face and scared shouting."MOM!MOM!MOM!"grin mother cuts him short saying"let me guess,u were goin to d bathroom and a bullet came out?"He replies"No,i was jerking off and i shot d dog."
Re: Bullet by 234GT(m): 6:13pm On Jul 22, 2012
Foreign copy and paste

(1) (Reply)

Puzzle! Puzzle!! Puzzle!!! / Who Wants 2 B A Millionair RELOADED / One Good Turns,deserve Another.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.