Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,879 members, 7,976,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 12:54 AM

Mike Is Dead - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Mike Is Dead (1005 Views)

Mike Is Dead! / Billionaire Mike Adenuga Ridicules His Staff, Sends Them On Unbelievable Errand / Mike Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mike Is Dead by shaneroberts26: 12:30pm On Jul 22, 2012
2 guys met in a bar.D first one asks,"Did u hear d news-Mike is dead?" "Woah,wot da hell hapnd to him?" "Wel,he was on his way ova to my house d oda day and wen he arrivd outside d house he didnt break properly and boom-He hit a parked truck,d car flipped ova and he crashd d sunroof-Went flyin tru d air and smashd tru my upstairs bedroom window." "Wot a horrible way to die!" "No no,he survivd dat,dat didnt kil him at all.So,he's landed in my upstairs bedroom and he is all covad in broken glasses on d floor.Den,he spot d big old antique wardrobe we hav in d room and reaches up for d handle to try to pull himself up.He's just tryin to pull himself up wen bang;dis massive wardrobe comes down crashing down on top of him,crushin him and breaking most of his bones." "Gawd,wot a way to go,dats terrible!" "No no,dat didnt kill him he survivd dat. He managd to get d wardrobe off him and crawls out onto d landin,he tries to pull himself up on d banister but under his weight,d banister breaks and he goes falling down all d way to d 1st floor.In mid air,all d broken banister poles spins and fall on him,pinnin him to d floor,stickin right through him." "Now dat is d most unfortunate way to go!" "No no,dat didnt kill him,he even survivd dat.So he's on d downstairs landin,just beside d kitchen,tries to pull himself up on d stove but reached for a big pot of boilin 'hot' water,whoosh,d whole tin came down on him and burned most of his skin off him." "Man,wot a way to go!" "No no,he survivd dat,he survivd dat!" "He's lying on d ground,covad in boiling water and he spots d phone and tries to pull himslf up to call for help but instead,he grabs d light switch and pulls d whole tin off d wall and d water and d electricity mixd and so he got electrocuted,wallop,10,000 volts shot through him." "Now dat is one awful way to go i swear!Oh dear Mike." "No no,he survivd dat......" "Hold on now,just how did he die?" "I shot him!" "You shot him?Wot da fuc.king hell did u shoot him for?" "He was destroying my houes."

1 Like

Re: Mike Is Dead by mcnepow(m): 1:43pm On Jul 22, 2012
grin grin cheesy grin
Re: Mike Is Dead by Homar(m): 2:01pm On Jul 22, 2012
Op u are jobless . Why copy and paste my old jokes . Stewpid guy
Re: Mike Is Dead by shaneroberts26: 2:29pm On Jul 22, 2012
Re: Mike Is Dead by shaneroberts26: 2:55pm On Jul 22, 2012
Re: Mike Is Dead by toygod2: 5:00am On Jul 23, 2012
Dat was nice. RIPieces mike
Re: Mike Is Dead by shaneroberts26: 10:28am On Jul 25, 2012
toygod2: Dat was nice. RIPieces mike
. 10x man.

(1) (Reply)

Is Your Brain Working? / Man Who Drank Eight Litres Of Cola A Day Loses All His Teeth – / My Dog And Poluceman. Loool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.