Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,382 members, 7,947,614 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 03:38 AM

The North American University Cotonou (hnaub) - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / The North American University Cotonou (hnaub) (2261 Views)

Admission Into Houdegbe North American University Cotonou, Benin Republic. / Get Admission Into Houdegbe North American University Cotonou, Benin. / Houdegbe North American University(hnaub) Is A Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The North American University Cotonou (hnaub) by Segunagagu(m): 3:29pm On Jul 22, 2012
Hello nairalanders..plsss I want apply for dis school..and I want u all to tell me if its a skool my dad can venture money into..plssss I need ur views asap..

1 Like

Re: The North American University Cotonou (hnaub) by mayowaj(m): 3:40pm On Jul 22, 2012
wel.it a gud sch...
Re: The North American University Cotonou (hnaub) by Segunagagu(m): 3:51pm On Jul 22, 2012
Okk tanx. And hope cotonou is a good place also?
Re: The North American University Cotonou (hnaub) by mayowaj(m): 3:58pm On Jul 22, 2012
[color=#990000][/color][b][/b]in absencia of ones parents can one make it? The answer is yes.there was boy called tolu ,he was born in a dectitude family near my village,he has a younger brother called owo who died @ the age of 2 of malaria. Tolu was in primary one when both parents died of a snake bite in their farm one afternoon.tolu was been taken care his neighbours who acted as good philanthropis of that tim,he finished his secondary school some years later
Re: The North American University Cotonou (hnaub) by LtCZAR: 8:10pm On Aug 02, 2012
+22967544994. AYO. for more details abt the schl. here is also my mail address drop yhur question there irohin190@yahoo.com
Re: The North American University Cotonou (hnaub) by segzybball(m): 8:51pm On Aug 02, 2012
Sup,pliz i need info on hw to apply for d skul asap,08060288688
Re: The North American University Cotonou (hnaub) by segzybball(m): 9:28pm On Aug 02, 2012
@lctzar dat was a wrong one 4rum u
Re: The North American University Cotonou (hnaub) by LtCZAR: 10:36am On Aug 03, 2012
the schl website is www.houdegbe.com or yhu use google
sorry for yesterday.
Re: The North American University Cotonou (hnaub) by segzybball(m): 4:05pm On Aug 05, 2012
No p but you bleeped up
Re: The North American University Cotonou (hnaub) by easyjayjay: 4:50pm On Aug 13, 2012
LtCZAR: +22967544994. AYO. for more details abt the schl. here is also my mail address drop yhur question there irohin190@yahoo.com

Ayo I haven't heAr from you. I am the guy that sent you money for the application on friday. You can't even communicate with your client. Is that the way you do your stuff? You should have atleast email me to know what is happening.
Re: The North American University Cotonou (hnaub) by yinkhar(f): 6:27pm On Aug 13, 2012
pls frnds,dnt venture into dat skul beta still go study abroad bt forget hnaub...i have my experience to tell.tanx

(1) (Reply)

Great Opportunity To Study In Belarus / Federa L University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta. Post Utme 2012/2013 Now Out !!! / Get A Degree In 3 Years At Sikkim Manipal University, Accra, Ghana.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.