Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,415 members, 7,901,158 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 02:53 AM

Why Do Ladies Fall In Luv With Guys That Have Nice Rides Even If Is Broke? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Why Do Ladies Fall In Luv With Guys That Have Nice Rides Even If Is Broke? (1506 Views)

A Thread For Some Of The World's Most Romantic Super Rides. / Nigerian Man Breaks Record, Rides To South Africa From Lagos On Motorbike / Nairaland Car Picture Thread. Stock & Tuned Rides (Pictures Inside) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Ladies Fall In Luv With Guys That Have Nice Rides Even If Is Broke? by Timileyin(m): 9:04pm On Jul 22, 2012
In the lagos and university setting a car is known as a LUV CHARM, let's hear wat u think
Re: Why Do Ladies Fall In Luv With Guys That Have Nice Rides Even If Is Broke? by thomasjohn: 10:36pm On Jul 22, 2012
what do u expect?

who wan walk under hot sun?
Re: Why Do Ladies Fall In Luv With Guys That Have Nice Rides Even If Is Broke? by sexylogan(m): 3:14pm On Jul 23, 2012
thomasjohn: what do u expect?

who wan walk under hot sun?

Loº°ºoL. Every girl wants to enjoy some degree of comfort. If her hubby has a ride, she knows that @ any time, day or nite, rain or shine, he can come n see her and they can g° whereVa they please. Women don't realli care who really owns the car as long as y°u r the one driving it and its always available to y°u. Women also feel that if a guy has a car, he has enuff to feed and take care of himself+ his car so if y°u drive a nice car, No girl wil believe y°u if y°u say that y°u're broke. Girls love to compete wit each other so Deµ wil pik a guy wit a car over another who doesn't.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Fall In Luv With Guys That Have Nice Rides Even If Is Broke? by redcliff: 4:41pm On Jul 23, 2012
i don believe all that talk jor.. everything na power of wording and she sticks on u like an octopus suction. that's how one girl in my compound was like, "forget, having a car is not everything, having a car isn't an investment(which is true), i would rather follow someone that has landed properties first" two days later na the same babe wey i c inside stranger 2007 camry. Ask her to date u she wont, but she would date a guy that is driving. so abeg go buy moro o, me i don order for my own. make them no use me catch trips. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Fall In Luv With Guys That Have Nice Rides Even If Is Broke? by Femi201(m): 12:25am On Jul 24, 2012
i don't beleive in it. it depends some are poor while some are ok.
Re: Why Do Ladies Fall In Luv With Guys That Have Nice Rides Even If Is Broke? by Femi201(m): 12:27am On Jul 24, 2012
[color=#770077][/color][/b][i][/i][b][s][/s][right][/right]

[url][/url] shocked tongue :-Xi don't beleive in it. it depends some are poor while some are ok. winki don't beleive in it. it depends some are poor while some are ok.
Re: Why Do Ladies Fall In Luv With Guys That Have Nice Rides Even If Is Broke? by Octavius9653(m): 1:54am On Mar 13, 2016
grin

(1) (Reply)

Photos From Accident Along Benin-ore Express Way This Afternoon / Please Help Before This Car Commits Suicide / What Every Car Owner Should Do When Their Car Starts Consuming Too Much Fuel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.