Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,103 members, 7,890,642 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 05:30 PM

The Hitch Is In Da House, Hola @ Ur Boy If U Av Any Problems In Ur Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Hitch Is In Da House, Hola @ Ur Boy If U Av Any Problems In Ur Relationship (1063 Views)

Falling In Luv With Someone Who Advises You In Ur Relationship. Why? / Pet Names U Call Ur Boy/girlfriend / 4 Da Ladies,if Ur Boy Friend Slaps U Whats Ur Best Reaction? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Hitch Is In Da House, Hola @ Ur Boy If U Av Any Problems In Ur Relationship by flirt69: 6:23pm On Dec 10, 2007
hey! listen up people, here is the deal, I am the hitch, the guy u need if you have or are having any problems concerning; shocked THEY CALL ME mR fIX IT.

Relationships,marriages,emotional trauma etc. I am a genius in it and i have a degree in councilling,besides i love helping people fix their problems, it is one of my hobbies(councilling}. so if you are out there and you feel like the world is crashing on your head, hey, time out, just hola @ me.
cry cool smiley

if you have this boy/girl you you are tripping for and dont know how to get it done, all you gotta do is holla!. Feel free to hola @ ur boy if you need some advice, it costs nothing but you can gain everything, and i hope you would get it done and over with after we talk about it. My hotline is , well, if there is any need for that i will give it to you when we get to know more about u,aii. Hope to see you smiling after these time out. kiss
Re: The Hitch Is In Da House, Hola @ Ur Boy If U Av Any Problems In Ur Relationship by Seun(m): 6:32pm On Dec 10, 2007
Here's the deal. People have already posted their problems. Just go to their threads and answer them wink
Re: The Hitch Is In Da House, Hola @ Ur Boy If U Av Any Problems In Ur Relationship by Valencia(f): 6:35pm On Dec 10, 2007
What Is The Best Way To Show Love 2 A Guy?
I'm So Inlove But Unsure If My Guy Really Loves Me.
He Says Our Love Is Not One Sided But I Can't Help But Feel That It Is.
Even Though He Was The First To Say I Love You.
Could He Really Love Me But Its Hard For Him To Show it?
Why Do Some Men Hold Back What Their Feeling Inside. embarassed[color=Blue][/color][i][/i]
Re: The Hitch Is In Da House, Hola @ Ur Boy If U Av Any Problems In Ur Relationship by flirt69: 6:51pm On Dec 10, 2007
seun, if u havent gotten it by now then u just aint getting it. I dont do things when i am not invited, so if anyone feels like he/she needs some advice then the person should holla!

thats why i posted it, , remember lipsrsealed
Re: The Hitch Is In Da House, Hola @ Ur Boy If U Av Any Problems In Ur Relationship by Valencia(f): 7:05pm On Dec 10, 2007
You Say Your Mr. Fix It.
So Mr. Fix It Please Help Me LOL. smiley
Re: The Hitch Is In Da House, Hola @ Ur Boy If U Av Any Problems In Ur Relationship by flirt69: 7:44pm On Dec 11, 2007
You Say Your Mr. Fix It.
So Mr. Fix It Please Help Me LOL

[quote][/quote]

HI Valencia

What Is The Best Way To Show Love 2 A Guy?
I'm So Inlove But Unsure If My Guy Really Loves Me.
He Says Our Love Is Not One Sided But I Can't Help But Feel That It Is.
Even Though He Was The First To Say I Love You.
Could He Really Love Me But Its Hard For Him To Show it?
Why Do Some Men Hold Back What Their Feeling Inside. [i][/i]

babygirl, so sorry that i have not been able to write back since, i have been so busy, anyway, back to your question, though it is kinda long but i hope you will find out time to read them. Apparently, it is a known fact that some people have ego problems and people behave differently. some guys have this mindset that once you let a woman know how they feel about them, they would start taking them for granted, which explains why some men would rather prefer not to show how they feel openly.

i do not blame people like that because i have experienced it myself and believe me you, i know how it feels, but the deal is; even if he hardly shows how he feels or tells you, always do your own part to let him know that you care and do love him unconditionally, at the same time, i would advice that you make out time to talk to him concerning how you feel because communication is very essential in any relationship. always try to create a suitable environment where you too can talk to him and make him see reason with you. there are ways you can get a message across without getting across,so dont try to be naggy about it,

In every relationship there should always be a certain degree of separation and detachment, sometimes, we feel like being free to have some free moments alone, so when you keep hanging around every now and then,he might feel like you are choking him, so we all deserve some breathing space. take it from me, "no one will do it for you, except you make it work by yourself, so always show love to your companion,boyfriend,husband etc, make them feel the need to reciprocate even if they hardly tell you, believe me, we all have concience and i believe that with time, he will learn to appreciate your worth. sometimes, it takes time to achieve these, so always keep an open mind and never hold back how you feel and if after some reasonable time he still doesn't learn to appreciate you and treat you like a queen you are, then it will then be obvious that he can never change, , so i would advice you to move on because no one deserves your tears because those who do, wouldn't make you cry,besides, there is a saying that you'll never know what you have till its gone. My dear never let anyone make you feel inferior about yourself because it doesnt count what people calls you, what counts is what you answer to. take care and try and confront him and let him know how you feel and watch how he reacts to it.

(1) (Reply)

Me! My Luv Life / Help Needed! / Why Men Cheat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.