Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,260 members, 7,877,655 topics. Date: Tuesday, 02 July 2024 at 12:14 AM

Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013 (66548 Views)

Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 / Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 / Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2013/2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (69) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013 by lalaboi(m): 11:43pm On Aug 22, 2012
2 points tho!! 2points!! and i had 12points on the bench!! Painful!!

91points and cant get 3points grin. . Unfair first round draw angry
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013 by azpekuliar: 11:47pm On Aug 22, 2012
cheddarking: Mo daran....l
sad

Sorry mate. But ur Africanmafians have been left for dead already. I never thot they'd be so much breathing space at the top this early on. wink Yle I'm sure u meant to type....I, I never knew I'd be left behind so soon...tongue Anywayz happy chasing all season long grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013 by Ibime(m): 11:58pm On Aug 22, 2012
lalaboi: 2 points tho!! 2points!! and i had 12points on the bench!! Painful!!

91points and cant get 3points grin. . Unfair first round draw angry

Na only you get 12 points for bench? I get 18 for bench. abeg make I hear word! NEXT!
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013 by lalaboi(m): 12:10am On Aug 23, 2012
Ibime:

Na only you get 12 points for bench? I get 18 for bench. abeg make I hear word! NEXT!

NNA. With this your yeye arrogance. U better win it this year or don't play next year. . . luuubbish! angry
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013 by azpekuliar: 3:51am On Aug 23, 2012
The Roman Abramovich war chest rumbles on and is placed 1st @ end of GW 1. Not a bad way for the DFF to announce himself on the big stage. Time to ruffle a few feathers up in here. wink Roll on GW 2. cool
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013 by OAM4J: 5:19am On Aug 23, 2012
hmnnnn... we shall see.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013 by ritchboy(m): 7:19am On Aug 23, 2012
azpekuliar: The Roman Abramovich war chest rumbles on and is placed 1st @ end of GW 1. Not a bad way for the DFF to announce himself on the big stage. Time to ruffle a few feathers up in here. wink Roll on GW 2. cool

Why did you play your wildcard? You think they'll give you one every week? cheesy
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013 by dyabman(m): 8:27am On Aug 23, 2012
@chedarking

you see you don't spite on your elders on this forum , am a veteran on FPL , have been playing it before it was introduce to nairaland users , i can't wait to teach you a lesson very soon.
CAHILL AND HAZARD like i said lol
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013 by toosoon(m): 9:09am On Aug 23, 2012
@Librans FC,...
Just a condolence visit
I know how painful you feel to lose by one point margin.
But you should know you can't keep up with THE TACTICIAN.
Take Heart bro...

Now who's next Sage_of_the_path

Jet Bombers all the way.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013 by AjanleKoko: 9:36am On Aug 23, 2012
I sacrificed 24 points to make some very urgent transfers.
Hopefully these fellows are game winners, and should bring the dividends back. But now I have zero money in the bank for transfers embarassed
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013 by Skywalker5(m): 10:33am On Aug 23, 2012
AjanleKoko: I sacrificed 24 points to make some very urgent transfers.
Hopefully these fellows are game winners, and should bring the dividends back. But now I have zero money in the bank for transfers embarassed

wow 24 points. Men that's a lot.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013 by mykali(m): 10:37am On Aug 23, 2012
How will somebody be playing his wildcard when is just game week 2? I have never seen such an act of ignorance being played out before... sad
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013 by A40(m): 10:44am On Aug 23, 2012
Wildcard and 6 transfers after Gameweek 1!! Boys dey binu oh
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013 by AjanleKoko: 10:47am On Aug 23, 2012
Sky-walker:

wow 24 points. Men that's a lot.

It's just the first week. I mean, who knew Hazard was going to rack up 24 points, or Song would decide to move to Barca? Or that Michu would bang in a hat-trick?
Or that Adebayor would not even play, greedy boy embarassed
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013 by A40(m): 10:54am On Aug 23, 2012
They have the right to use their wildcard sha! They might as well try and catch up now rather than later when they are behind by 100's of points
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013 by cheddarking(m): 10:56am On Aug 23, 2012
azpekuliar: The Roman Abramovich war chest rumbles on and is placed 1st @ end of GW 1. Not a bad way for the DFF to announce himself on the big stage. Time to ruffle a few feathers up in here. wink Roll on GW 2. cool
azpekuliar:

Sorry mate. But ur Africanmafians have been left for dead already. I never thot they'd be so much breathing space at the top this early on. wink Yle I'm sure u meant to type....I, I never knew I'd be left behind so soon...tongue Anywayz happy chasing all season long grin

You do realize FIVE of your players are out of GW3 dont you?

FIVE key players...

I'm not worried about chasing...
Too many people here rely on Chelsea players to bring in the goods...

By GW3 errthing will be back to Normal
dyabman: @chedarking

you see you don't spite on your elders on this forum , am a veteran on FPL , have been playing it before it was introduce to nairaland users , i can't wait to teach you a lesson very soon.
CAHILL AND HAZARD like i said lol

The above applies to you too.
Hazard, cahill, and torres out for GW3
Scotty Parker out.
Aguero out.

What hope do you have?

TheAfricanMafia dont Fcck about.
Shiiiiiii cool
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013 by Ibime(m): 11:17am On Aug 23, 2012
AjanleKoko: I sacrificed 24 points to make some very urgent transfers.

Hahaha. . . you better play your wildcard to get your 24 points back.

It's not too late. Just make another transfer and use wildcard and your 24 points will be returned to you.

You can wildcard throughout the week until saturday at no cost.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013 by Nobody: 11:22am On Aug 23, 2012
azpekuliar:

5th??...further to my recent appointment as Director of Fantasy Football (DFF) @ Roman Abramovich FC, I shall ensure that @ end of GW 1, we're staring down cool at U & d rest of d chasing pack tongue from a vantage top 4 slot by 9:45pm..grin

Lol -- And So help You God grin grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013 by Ibime(m): 11:30am On Aug 23, 2012
I hope the Horsemen managed by Miguel Munoz aka Coogar will put up sterner resistance this time around. I can see he has been very low key this season, not running his mouth like last season before Ipukulu disgraced him.

Hold your horses brother. All bets tell me that you will finish outside the top 10 this season. Ipukulu Marines, Kokomaster and TBoogie are sure to constitute the top 5 as usual, with Mubz and Galacticos not far behind, whilst I'm tipping Kaiser Panzers, Disvirginators and The Horsemen to also finish above Roman Abramovic FC!!!
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013 by azpekuliar: 11:34am On Aug 23, 2012
ritchboy:

Why did you play your wildcard? You think they'll give you one every week? cheesy
mykali: How will somebody be playing his wildcard when is just game week 2? I have never seen such an act of ignorance being played out before... sad

Sarrap deir!!! oversabis...Una knw wetin dem dey carry WC do? Carry am decorate your fantasy homepage nah. tongue The DFF is all up in ya faces all season long, live with dat tongue Hopefully RA FC is still within your sights when you deploy yours grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013 by AjanleKoko: 1:36pm On Aug 23, 2012
Ibime:

Hahaha. . . you better play your wildcard to get your 24 points back.

It's not too late. Just make another transfer and use wildcard and your 24 points will be returned to you.

You can wildcard throughout the week until saturday at no cost.

Thank you jare. grin
Was able to make some changes, based on player history, and banked something.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013 by mystikal(m): 2:11pm On Aug 23, 2012
That was easy. Even with Aguero as captain, I still won vs Avantgarde. How bad can he be? grin

Next up Chamostars or something. . . . . #meat.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013 by lekkie073(m): 3:16pm On Aug 23, 2012
i will keep analysing funshiba fc to know how to beat dem next......route clearance was just too luckie....
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013 by kashmo: 3:38pm On Aug 23, 2012
lekkie073: i will keep analysing funshiba fc to know how to beat dem next......route clearance was just too luckie....
What's luck got to do with this as your Flaming Penguins failed to capitalize with 4 extra men against one defender undecided Just admit you lack the nous to compete against this Top Manager at the hem grin Next is El Guapo's scalp to join the list when we lock horns sad
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013 by debosky(m): 3:54pm On Aug 23, 2012
mystikal: That was easy. Even with Aguero as captain, I still won vs Avantgarde. How bad can he be? grin

Sharrap dia. I also had Aguero and the misfiring Silva in my team. You think Lampard will score twice in every GW or that Danny Guthrie will score freekicks weekly? Consider this a free pass never to occur again. cool
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013 by U1(m): 4:14pm On Aug 23, 2012
Phew! What a lucky escape. I was able to wrestle a point in the FA Cup thanks to Torres and Pog. Oh, dear.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013 by U1(m): 4:27pm On Aug 23, 2012
azpekuliar:

Sarrap deir!!! oversabis...Una knw wetin dem dey carry WC do? Carry am decorate your fantasy homepage nah. tongue The DFF is all up in ya faces all season long, live with dat tongue Hopefully RA FC is still within your sights when you deploy yours grin

Don't mind them jare. For the past two seasons, my wildcard has not gone unused beyond gameweek 3, I guess. And at the moment, can't see that chamging. A secret. At least I do finish in the top 20. Everybody with their own tactic.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013 by Ibime(m): 5:01pm On Aug 23, 2012
U1:

Don't mind them jare. For the past two seasons, my wildcard has not gone unused beyond gameweek 3, I guess. And at the moment, can't see that chamging. A secret. At least I do finish in the top 20. Everybody with their own tactic.

You are a smart fella ma friend. My wildcard is also always deployed after week 3, during the first international break for very obvious and tactical reasons. I wont reveal em but the seasoned pros know what I'm talking about!
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013 by eldee(m): 5:08pm On Aug 23, 2012
Shshshshhhhhh...anyone hear that?
Yep, that's the sound of Chamotex not posting because he got trashed by the minnow he bullied throughout pre-season.
It's funny how he was running commentary before the matches started and now he's disappeared from the thread. . . otu oshi.

At least if you're going to claim to be Barca, don't lose to Reading.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013 by mkmyers45(m): 5:12pm On Aug 23, 2012
eldee: Shshshshhhhhh...anyone hear that?
Yep, that's the sound of Chamotex not posting because he got trashed by the minnow he bullied throughout pre-season.
It's funny how he was running commentary before the matches started and now he's disappeared from the thread. . . otu oshi.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013 by chamotex(m): 5:33pm On Aug 23, 2012
mystikal: That was easy. Even with Aguero as captain, I still won vs Avantgarde. How bad can he be? grin

Don't worry, by the end of the next GW, you will remember my team name smiley

eldee: Shshshshhhhhh...anyone hear that?

Hahaha Gbenu soun!
I went on a mini vacation, just got back.

I'm glad you know I'm Barca and you are Reading . . . e dey happen like that.
It's a 'freakish' result that will never happen again in another 10 years.
Abi what are chances of United beating Arsenal 8-2 again? grin grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013 by cheddarking(m): 5:37pm On Aug 23, 2012
[size=16pt]The African Mafia call Dyabs FC Out[/size]

At a press conference held at the The African Mafia's home ground, TAM manager Uncle Cheddarking fired a warning shot at upcoming opponents Dyab FC.
"Everyone can see that those putos play rubbish football. Forget about it. Badabing Badaboop..Our boys will win."
When pressed to comment on Bammy Emmanuel-the manager of Dyabs FC, Cheddarking had this to say.

"Heres how were gonna do it - Fcck Bammy,and Fcck all the staff and players of DyabsFC as a football club, and if you're gonna be down with DFC- Fcck you too. All Ya'll. Our football make sure all your fans dont show. We warning you, we'll bomb on you niggas. We do our job. We Dyab FC killers"

Well the die is set.TAM and their charismatic manager appear to be prepared for the game. Bammy Emmanuel is refusing to comment on this story. It remains to be seen the outcome of the match.

Gino XL
Source Football

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (69) (Reply)

Arsenal Vs Manchester United (1 - 3) On 2nd December 2017 / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.