Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,383 members, 7,926,105 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 10:02 AM

Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013 (67470 Views)

Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 / Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 / Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2013/2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (69) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013 by Ibime(m): 6:54pm On Aug 28, 2012
Marines always deploy wildcard for gameweek 4. Follow ma lead I'll show you how to get that hazard money back. wink
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013 by Chrisbenogor(m): 6:59pm On Aug 28, 2012
Ibime: Marines always deploy wildcard for gameweek 4. Follow ma lead I'll show you how to get that hazard money back. wink
Following your lead now means looking down the table cheesy cheesy cheesy na only up I dey look oh. I pity for Roman abrahamovic FC next week grin grin That top of table go sweet to dey sha.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013 by chamotex(m): 7:07pm On Aug 28, 2012
Ibime:

No igg this year? I hope we won't find you on the second page by season end!!!

Sharrap there! I've never been an IGG starter.
The IGG people know themselves . . .we all know who will be there and thereabout at the end of the season cheesy
This is a marathon na
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013 by Ibime(m): 7:08pm On Aug 28, 2012
Chrisbenogor:
Following your lead now means looking down the table cheesy cheesy cheesy na only up I dey look oh. I pity for Roman abrahamovic FC next week grin grin That top of table go sweet to dey sha.

This na marathon. If you follow pacesetter you go tire quick. Ask them igg ninjas like chamotex
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013 by Ibime(m): 7:11pm On Aug 28, 2012
chamotex:

Sharrap there! I've never been an IGG starter.
The IGG people know themselves . . .we all know who will be there and thereabout at the end of the season cheesy
This is a marathon na

Nah ninja I'm always THERE whilst you are always THEREABOUT!!! grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013 by Chrisbenogor(m): 7:22pm On Aug 28, 2012
Ibime:

Nah ninja I'm always THERE whilst you are always THEREABOUT!!! grin
LWKMD grin grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013 by cheddarking(m): 7:29pm On Aug 28, 2012
I am confident that come end of the season...Ibime will be no where to be found.

He may brag, he may splutter...

He may chat some shyte about not deploying his wildcard till GW4.

Nicca you cant afford to wait till after the internationals - you've got [size=16pt]FIVE[/size] players that will not smell a pitch on saturday.

The best you can do is rely on Bale and Tevez

And with the likes of Nolan and Federici in your team...I pity you.

All your fighting talk is the bravado of a criminal convicted to death.

Oya park well and let us hear word! grin grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013 by Ibime(m): 8:12pm On Aug 28, 2012
cheddarking: I am confident that come end of the season...Ibime will be no where to be found.

He may brag, he may splutter...

He may chat some shyte about not deploying his wildcard till GW4.

Nicca you cant afford to wait till after the internationals - you've got [size=16pt]FIVE[/size] players that will not smell a pitch on saturday.

The best you can do is rely on Bale and Tevez

And with the likes of Nolan and Federici in your team...I pity you.

All your fighting talk is the bravado of a criminal convicted to death.

Oya park well and let us hear word! grin grin

Nna mehn. Na you born me? Why you dey try predict ma destiny

After all the shout wey you shout for gameweek 1 dem still flog you

I know your type. The type to brag on Saturday night and get hammered by opponents on Sunday. Oh boy your yarns too much

Let those of us who have done this over a whole season with 3 h2h finals, one h2h championship and one nairaland premierleague tell you how it's done

Some have been thereabouts but never there. Marines have been thereabouts and there several times so pay attention when experience is speaking. 60 points per week is enough to win this league and with 137 points in 2 weeks, marines are way ahead of schedule even in 23 rd position -!!
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013 by cheddarking(m): 8:15pm On Aug 28, 2012
Ibime:

Nna mehn. Na you born me? Why you dey try predict ma destiny

After all the shout wey you shout for gameweek 1 dem still flog you

I know your type. The type to brag on Saturday night and get hammered by opponents on Sunday. Oh boy your yarns too much

Let those of us who have done this over a whole season with 3 h2h finals, one h2h championship and one nairaland premierleague tell you how it's done

Some have been thereabouts but never there. Marines have been thereabouts and there several times so pay attention when experience is speaking. 60 points per week is enough to win this league and with 137 points in 2 weeks, marines are way ahead of schedule even in 23 rd position -!!

Oga...I am ahead of you...despite losing my second game.

Please park well...

...and on ya inner light grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013 by A40(m): 9:11pm On Aug 28, 2012
Why buy Hazard who won't play next week? What happens if he comes back from the Internationals crocked? Who are these infidels?
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013 by dayokanu(m): 9:22pm On Aug 28, 2012
A-40:
Why buy Hazard who won't play next week? What happens if he comes back from the Internationals crocked? Who are these infidels?

na how you dey know JJC be dat.

Smart managers know how to Manage their transfers to get the best 11 for this week and after the internationals access injuries and damages while deploying your wildcard for the September to December blitz.

Actually for Wolfgang I am selling 2 of ramirez, Torres and Cashley this week for Michu and one Swansea defender

After internationals deploy wildcards
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013 by fredoooooo: 10:17pm On Aug 28, 2012
enu ose ( mouth no do am ) ,last man standing grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013 by lalaboi(m): 11:14pm On Aug 28, 2012
The amount of noise these newbies generate is deafening. . . Ki lo de? angry angry
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013 by azpekuliar: 6:34am On Aug 29, 2012
Chrisbenogor:

If you no com dey dere nko?

In the interim I expect you and your band of seasoned vets to shove all ya'll stripes down ya'll throats and congratulate the 'newbie' on a well deserved August Manager Of the Month Award! grin cool
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013 by Chrisbenogor(m): 9:50am On Aug 29, 2012
azpekuliar:

If you no com dey dere nko?

In the interim I expect you and your band of seasoned vets to shove all ya'll stripes down ya'll throats and congratulate the 'newbie' on a well deserved August Manager Of the Month Award! grin cool
Stirpes kwa Stripes ni, the quote feature on this website works pretty well you know. Take am easy oh, nor be who first call police dey win case, besides manager of the month nor be about whoo dey top of table. In the words of cheddardking, "Ngwa park very very well and on ya inner light" grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013 by azpekuliar: 10:45am On Aug 29, 2012
Chrisbenogor:
Stirpes kwa Stripes ni, the quote feature on this website works pretty well you know. Take am easy oh, nor be who first call police dey win case, besides manager of the month nor be about whoo dey top of table. In the words of cheddardking, "Ngwa park very very well and on ya inner light" grin grin grin

What's your team name mate? Stop speaking from behind a veil.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013 by Chrisbenogor(m): 10:48am On Aug 29, 2012
azpekuliar:

What's your team name mate? Stop speaking from behind a veil.

Nna hapum aka, veil ko veil ni.

oya on that ya inner light grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013 by U1(m): 3:50pm On Aug 29, 2012
Ibime:

No igg this year? I hope we won't find you on the second page by season end!!!

Rule no1 in fpl never buy an asset who won't bring you points next week. All them chaps buying hazard now will be found at the bottom of the league at season end!!

I guess I'll be an exception, then. grin With not less than 6 players unlikely to play next week, had to use my WC now. And did I get Hazard? What else can I do? Hmmm, I guess it makes sense, at least, price wise.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013 by U1(m): 4:01pm On Aug 29, 2012
A-40:

And you are really concerned about the 'infidels,' right? You berra jump on the train NOW! Just trying to apply some biz strategies here. Sometimes, you gamble or take risk while hoping for the best. Unless you have enough funds, you berra join this train. I mean no show for the guy this weekend and next, yet his price keeps rising.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013 by pkasso(m): 4:30pm On Aug 29, 2012
Melchester Rovers is such an eyesore!Still licking ma wounds sad
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013 by azpekuliar: 5:35pm On Aug 29, 2012
U1:

And you are really concerned about the 'infidels,' right? You berra jump on the train NOW! Just trying to apply some biz strategies here. Sometimes, you gamble or take risk while hoping for the best. Unless you have enough funds, you berra join this train. I mean no show for the guy this weekend and next, yet his price keeps rising.

His the first player to already emerge as an ESSENTIAL/MUST-HAVE player for the season.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013 by dyabman(m): 6:14pm On Aug 29, 2012
@Chedarking

Are you done with bammy emmanuel's laundry ?

Olobe ! Lol I beat am like craze! Oya lol hahahaha

Che united . . Don't worry ill take it gently on you, no hazard to hazard you noR ramirez to ram you..lol
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013 by chamotex(m): 8:05pm On Aug 29, 2012
Ibime:

This na marathon. If you follow pacesetter you go tire quick. Ask them igg ninjas like chamotex

Nna, wake up from your slumber.
Slow and steady wins the race . . . Give it a couple of months and you'll see who the IGG's are? [size=3pt]Eldee[/size]
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013 by Chedarking: 8:11pm On Aug 29, 2012
dyabman: @Chedarking

Are you done with bammy emmanuel's laundry ?

Olobe ! Lol I beat am like craze! Oya lol hahahaha

Che united . . Don't worry ill take it gently on you, no hazard to hazard you noR ramirez to ram you..lol

Nicca please...We both know that your win has not affected the price of Garr1 in Peckham Market...

So Shush...

Lets wait for the return leg...

Bisssh. angry
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013 by Borat1: 8:31pm On Aug 29, 2012
Abeg anyone..its doesn't have to be Mukina
Send me code to the main nairaland league
Looks like all the h-2-h leagues are closed
Mail is drsmiley2004@yahoodotcom
Thanks
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013 by U1(m): 11:04pm On Aug 29, 2012
~Borat~:
Thanks

I'd have loved to forward the code to you, but the mail box I used has inexplicably been blocked and I can't have access to the codes.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013 by dyabman(m): 12:06am On Aug 30, 2012
Whatever!
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013 by mukina2: 1:44am On Aug 30, 2012
~Borat~:
Thanks
i sent the code to this email 3 days ago angry
check it properly just nor vex me angry
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013 by A40(m): 1:57am On Aug 30, 2012
U1:

Charley money no be problem! I have Hazard already just not decided what to do with him for this GW
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013 by U1(m): 7:19am On Aug 30, 2012
A-40:

Charley money no be problem! I have Hazard already just not decided what to do with him for this GW

In that case, I'd advise you put him on the bench. Just a piece of advice.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013 by mykali(m): 10:42am On Aug 30, 2012
Hazard is staying put on my bench till whenever it is he will return to the pitch. The wise thing will be to sell him....but i will live with the consequences. Cazorla who is more expensive than him hasn't done jack in two weeks. That one is already out. After the international break....i will make some more changes
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013 by azpekuliar: 11:25am On Aug 30, 2012
mykali: Hazard is staying put on my bench till whenever it is he will return to the pitch. The wise thing will be to sell him....but i will live with the consequences. Cazorla who is more expensive than him hasn't done jack in two weeks. That one is already out. After the international break....i will make some more changes

Never was Cazorla more expensive than Hazard. Hazard initially priced at 9.5m just as Mata, Carzola 9.0m.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (69) (Reply)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! / Ajax vs Manchester United: Europa League Final (0 - 2) On 24th May 2017 / Villareal Vs Liverpool UCL (2 - 3) On 3rd May 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.