Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,914 members, 7,969,801 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 02:27 PM

He Gives His Wife His ATM Pin Numba - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Gives His Wife His ATM Pin Numba (1226 Views)

Tales Of Musa Who Inscribed His ATM Pin On His ATM Card / Dont Give A Man More Than He Gives You. / When A Boyfriend Gives His Girlfriend Money, Whats It Called? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Gives His Wife His ATM Pin Numba by folaked(f): 4:01pm On Jul 23, 2012
would u give ur wife ur ATM pin numba?, nt joint acct o!. I mean ur personal bank acct,out of love? And let her av free access 2 ur acct?...a retired soldier in my area died,b4 his death on his sick bed,he refuse 2 give his wife his ATM pin,even at his last minuts,its abt 2yrs nw,and d military still send his pension money in2 his acct till date,plus his savings,neither d bank nor d military knw abt his death.nd d family didnt bother 2 tell..would u give ur wedded wife ur ATM PIN?
Re: He Gives His Wife His ATM Pin Numba by Osama10(m): 4:32pm On Jul 23, 2012
Why not.
Re: He Gives His Wife His ATM Pin Numba by Odunnu: 4:41pm On Jul 23, 2012
Not a big deal. He holds the card, I know the password
Re: He Gives His Wife His ATM Pin Numba by xtrafly(m): 4:47pm On Jul 23, 2012
If I can tell my girlfriend my ATM pin, why wouldn't I tell my wife? Its a pity a lot of people still don't understand what marriage is... Still we don't know what kind of woman the late soldier's wife is
Re: He Gives His Wife His ATM Pin Numba by akinreals: 5:27pm On Jul 23, 2012
Why is she my wife if i cannot give her my atm pin? Na wah oo, infact i always drop it at home, she can use it anytime she likes, moreover her atm is permanently in my car, am sure she cannot even remember her own pin but mine and i like it like dat.....lol
Re: He Gives His Wife His ATM Pin Numba by folaked(f): 5:45pm On Jul 23, 2012
akinreals: Why is she my wife if i cannot give her my atm pin? Na wah oo, infact i always drop it at home, she can use it anytime she likes, moreover her atm is permanently in my car, am sure she cannot even remember her own pin but mine and i like it like dat.....lol
hmmn!, dats nice,dats true love!. I like dat!!. Bt i bet u dat u wouldnt gve an extravagant wife ur ATM pin o!!
Re: He Gives His Wife His ATM Pin Numba by druid06(m): 5:50pm On Jul 23, 2012
I can let her have my pin for my A.T.M, you never know when emmergencies might occur but I can never ever let her be a signatory to my accounts..
Re: He Gives His Wife His ATM Pin Numba by Andrew3(m): 5:51pm On Jul 23, 2012
MY GF HAD MY ATM PIN AND CARD ANYTIME WANTED, NOT HAPPENED.
Re: He Gives His Wife His ATM Pin Numba by akinreals: 6:24pm On Jul 23, 2012
folaked: hmmn!, dats nice,dats true love!. I like dat!!. Bt i bet u dat u wouldnt gve an extravagant wife ur ATM pin o!!
thank God my wife is not extavagant...... She is from ekiti but i call her iya ijebu cos she is always on point, gud for me though....lol
Re: He Gives His Wife His ATM Pin Numba by LewsTherin: 6:34pm On Jul 23, 2012
There's a line in your wedding vows that says something like "all my wordly goods with you I share". Isn't your money part of that? The cards are simply tools to access that money.

My wife handles the family finances and she's never dissapointed me. She simply updates me everytime expenses are made. It's also a relief not to worry bout such mundne things.

Truly done right, marriage is so much joy.

2 Likes

Re: He Gives His Wife His ATM Pin Numba by Mynd44: 8:11pm On Jul 23, 2012
There is a reason that a PIN is called Personal Identification NUmber. It is my personal and legal property not hers. It is not a trust thing but a thing of principle
Re: He Gives His Wife His ATM Pin Numba by handmaid: 9:07pm On Jul 23, 2012
abegi leave matter
after marriage wat is left of ur 'personal and legal property'?
Like u said, dat may b ur principle bt if it bcoms necessary, u shdnt v difficulties in telling her d pin. Cos if u do, then it mins smthn is definitely wrong smwer
Re: He Gives His Wife His ATM Pin Numba by Mynd44: 9:15pm On Jul 23, 2012
That is if it becomes necessary
Re: He Gives His Wife His ATM Pin Numba by swtchicgurl: 9:20pm On Jul 23, 2012
xtrafly: If I can tell my girlfriend my ATM pin, why wouldn't I tell my wife? Its a pity a lot of people still don't understand what marriage is... Still we don't know what kind of woman the late soldier's wife is

u obviously don't have much in that account.
Re: He Gives His Wife His ATM Pin Numba by Sugardiva(f): 9:39pm On Jul 23, 2012
Just wondering if a woman would give her bf or husband her ATM pin.
Re: He Gives His Wife His ATM Pin Numba by Mynd44: 9:47pm On Jul 23, 2012
Sugardiva: Just wondering if a woman would give her bf or husband her ATM pin.
that's the next question
Re: He Gives His Wife His ATM Pin Numba by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 23, 2012
Yes, a woman would!
Re: He Gives His Wife His ATM Pin Numba by slimyem: 10:31pm On Jul 23, 2012
why not...??
Re: He Gives His Wife His ATM Pin Numba by akinreals: 11:01pm On Jul 23, 2012
like i said earlier, my wife's atm is permanently in my car since she collected from d bank.
Re: He Gives His Wife His ATM Pin Numba by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jul 23, 2012
As far as na petty cash account, no qualms. Private accounts dont use ATM.
Re: He Gives His Wife His ATM Pin Numba by r231(m): 12:23am On Jul 24, 2012
Billyonaire: As far as na petty cash account, no qualms. Private accounts dont use ATM.

hmmmmm undecided undecided undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Vlogs: Can I Tell My Man I Had An Abortion? / Luv Tinx / Tips On Avoiding Heart Breaks In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.