Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,454 members, 7,881,602 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 02:18 AM

Hbd To My Mum. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Hbd To My Mum. (598 Views)

Help!!!my Dad Is Cheating On My Mum / His 5 Years Old Son Wrote In His Play Book "I Don't Like My Mum And Dad" / I Fell Off My Mum's Back And I Am Scared My Man Could Die (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hbd To My Mum. by Aizebioje(m): 4:46pm On Jul 23, 2012
Just want to Use this thread to honour my mum as she clocks 47 today and to say thanks for all she's done for Me my entire 18yrz on Earth!!!I LOVE U MAAA

(1) (Reply)

Can You Invest In Secret Of Smart Parenting? / Having Traditional Wedding In The City? / www.babefishing.com: The Nigerian Free Dating Site, To Find Nigerian Free Match.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.