Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,166 members, 7,946,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 10:10 AM

Future With BMW330i (gps Combined With Advanced Firmware) Must Watch - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Future With BMW330i (gps Combined With Advanced Firmware) Must Watch (1140 Views)

Car Dvd Player Gps Navigation System + Bluetooth + Reverse Cam + Tv + Fm+sd/usb / Car GPS Navigator +Nigerian Map; Mp3 & Video Player / 2003 Lancia Thesis N1.527 - Unique Italian Design And Luxury Combined! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Future With BMW330i (gps Combined With Advanced Firmware) Must Watch by EZHack(m): 10:40pm On Dec 10, 2007
I have seen series of researches.
Followed the MIT GPS self navigating DARPA challenge project

And others but never seen this before.

You have to see for yourself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kv6HSQ7YoE4
Re: Future With BMW330i (gps Combined With Advanced Firmware) Must Watch by Ivvie: 7:52pm On Dec 22, 2007
The new E Class will debut with night vision technology.
Re: Future With BMW330i (gps Combined With Advanced Firmware) Must Watch by Emperoh(m): 8:56pm On Dec 22, 2007
Chei! Ndi ocha g'achupu mmadu n'uwa.
Kedu ihe ha choro?
Re: Future With BMW330i (gps Combined With Advanced Firmware) Must Watch by Emperoh(m): 9:02pm On Dec 22, 2007
Ndiocha g'egbu mmadu. o gini di ihe a?
Re: Future With BMW330i (gps Combined With Advanced Firmware) Must Watch by Ivvie: 6:25am On Dec 23, 2007
EZHack:

I have seen series of researches.
Followed the MIT GPS self navigating DARPA challenge project

And others but never seen this before.

You have to see for yourself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kv6HSQ7YoE4

This is control systems.  In '99, Brabus computerised a 140 that could self-drive a lot of programming and user inputs were in place.

(1) (Reply)

Where Ma Bikers At? / Advertiste Your Car/cars For Free @ Www.thenigeriaautomart.com / For Buyers With Taste

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.