Stats: 3,178,541 members, 7,905,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 05:44 AM

Do You Laugh When Your Parent Fart? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do You Laugh When Your Parent Fart? (733 Views)

What Can You Never Forgive Your Parent For? / Did Your Parent Teach Sex Education / For The Ladies: Moving Out Of Your Parent's House, Yay Or Nay? (2) (3) (4)

Do You Laugh When Your Parent Fart? by korrej(m): 6:26pm On Jul 23, 2012
Sometime parents fart in the presence of their child(ren). How do you respond to it? If you are a parent, how do you feel and what do you expect from the child(ren)?
Re: Do You Laugh When Your Parent Fart? by korrej(m): 6:30pm On Jul 23, 2012
for me, as a child, i silently laugh without their knowledge of my action.
Re: Do You Laugh When Your Parent Fart? by akinreals: 6:35pm On Jul 23, 2012
Lol.. Like my 3yrs old son will call me 'dirty boy' when i fart in his presence
Re: Do You Laugh When Your Parent Fart? by korrej(m): 6:51pm On Jul 23, 2012
akinreals: Lol.. Like my 3yrs old son will call me 'dirty boy' when i fart in his presence
Re: Do You Laugh When Your Parent Fart? by flow1759: 7:07pm On Jul 23, 2012
I go laugh oh...:-D but i wouldn't laugh out loud
Re: Do You Laugh When Your Parent Fart? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 23, 2012
I just let it pass.But we once had this neighbour who laughed at a missile from his mum.The dude was seriously beaten and given a new commandment.In response to his mum's missile he is to answer:'yes mummy'.
Re: Do You Laugh When Your Parent Fart? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 23, 2012
as for me oo.. i dey tell dem for there face say wetin dem do no make sense... but really, does it make sense??

Re: Do You Laugh When Your Parent Fart? by korrej(m): 7:58pm On Jul 23, 2012
@Rey. Dat boy don hear am.
@Ondo_.U bad o. I think parents should have an answer to your question

For The Married Men Out Thr.....how Often Do U Babysit Ur Kids? / Pls Advise!!! / In Need Of Wedding Suit In Lagos

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6