Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,830 members, 7,930,858 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 10:24 AM

Which Weave Is Better to Install For The Beach? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Which Weave Is Better to Install For The Beach? (781 Views)

Weave Is The Death Of African Beauty / Dark Skin Girls With Colored Weave Is A No No! / ~ The Hair Gallery For Short,Natural,Weave Or Braids ~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Weave Is Better to Install For The Beach? by Tomoria(f): 8:41pm On Jul 23, 2012
I'm sure it's mostly gals that are able to reply to this.. Lol. I'm going to Tobago in a month, and I don't know what to do with my hair. I'm afraid if I install my brazilian hair it will eventually get very dry and damaged, because of all the saltwater, as I'll be going to the beach a lot. I don't want to worry about my hair getting wet each time I go swimming. It's a shame to use the brazilian hair if I won't be able to reuse it afterwards cause it got damaged. Wearing my own hair is not something I wanna do either, because I don't want to spend hours washing it and straigthening it everyday.

Some say natural (brazilian) is better cause it's natural so it's not supposed to get damaged that easily. Others told me it's better to use synthetic hair, because I'm only going to wear it for 5 weeks anyways, and it can stay nice for that period of time. But my question is, does anyone know which kind of weave is really better to install for a vacation like this? Natural hair or synthetic hair? I'd like my hair to look nice for the entire trip.
Re: Which Weave Is Better to Install For The Beach? by kandiikane(m): 11:30pm On Aug 09, 2012
Your natural hair? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Meet The 60 Contestants For Miss Nigeria 2013 / Why Do Most Nigerian Youths Wear Incorrect Wrist Watches. / Pink And Blue Cord Bracelet - Can You Rock This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.