Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,689 members, 7,902,170 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 12:17 AM

.... - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / .... (5385 Views)

Help!!!-they Have Been Dating For Over Six Years But He Hasn't Kissed Her! / Am Trippling 4 U Not In Love Wit U Said A Lady 2 Me / Am Trippling 4 U Not In Love Wit U Said A Lady 2 Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: .... by Voned(f): 10:01am On Jul 28, 2012
sexkillz:
Lmao @ mistakenly sleep with another. . . grin what the hell are you guys smoking?

Ok, lemme get this guy right. . . Your girlfriend was mistakenly invited to the house of another guy. kissing her was a mistake, handling her was a mistake, pulling off her clothes was also a mistake, the sex was a mistake, yes, since the joystick mistakenly located the punny. . .

Smh. @ you my man. . .

Any lady that cheats on, and gives me this crappy excuse of a mistake will be unceremoniously booted out of the relationship and out of my life, mistakenly. . . Nonsense! angry

Lol, word.
Re: .... by CHIMSKY(m): 10:18am On Jul 28, 2012
You know,human beings edit whatever tney say.So dhe msy be testing you with this one.Your reaction will decide if she will tell you that the main thing happened as well.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help!!!i Make Love Like An Animal. / Why Is My Boyfriend Doing This? / Girl Threatens Suicide And Curses For Being Dumped After 9 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.