Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,959 members, 7,922,372 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 05:33 AM

749 Corpers Redeployed From Jigawa - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / 749 Corpers Redeployed From Jigawa (6470 Views)

Boko Haram - 900 Corps Members Redeployed From Kano / 3,100 Corps Members Redeployed From Gombe, Kano, Plateau, / 3,100 Corps Members Redeployed From Gombe, Kano, Plateau, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 749 Corpers Redeployed From Jigawa by Ninapha(f): 2:27pm On Jul 24, 2012
Since d standard is one must serve in another state other than his, let anamberians serve in imo or enugu. Eboyians serve in abia . Cross riverians in akwa ibom and vis visa while kano indegins serve in bornu and pple from kastiina, jigawa and any other northern states same to western states. Problem solved.

1 Like

Re: 749 Corpers Redeployed From Jigawa by RuuDie(m): 2:44pm On Jul 24, 2012
I served in Jigawa and I must say, it is one place in Northern Nigeria I can vouch for. I was even in Jigawa in 2006 when there was religious skirmishes and heightened tensions in some parts of the North and it never even threatened to spill into the state.

For one, I think the Emirs there are fantastically well-educated men. If ever there is religious or ethnic violence in Jigawa, then water don pass garri oh!

1 Like

Re: 749 Corpers Redeployed From Jigawa by antsut(m): 3:42pm On Jul 24, 2012
Carius: Yeah!they're always peacefully until that very day when they take u unawares,and may the gud lawd help u when they find out that you're an infidel...Don't be deceived.The leopard never changes its spots..na today,peaceful indeed!
CYNIC!
Re: 749 Corpers Redeployed From Jigawa by antsut(m): 3:45pm On Jul 24, 2012
jamil!:
Never a single detonation is recorded in Jigawa or its surround since the inauguration of Boko haram tale, and we are pray hard for such a painful misfortune will on no occasion occur!
INAUGURATION!?
Re: 749 Corpers Redeployed From Jigawa by abdulkayus(m): 3:59pm On Jul 24, 2012
RuuDie: I served in Jigawa and I must say, it is one place in Northern Nigeria I can vouch for. I was even in Jigawa in 2006 when there was religious skirmishes and heightened tensions in some parts of the North and it never even threatened to spill into the state.

For one, I think the Emirs there are fantastically well-educated men. If ever there is religious or ethnic violence in Jigawa, then water don pass garri oh!

GBAM, ori e o wan be, Jigawa, Zamfara, Katsina, Kebbi, Sokoto, Nassarawa, Taraba are one of d most peaceful states nt only in d North bt in d whole 9ja. Peeps dat spend their whole life in d south tink wen u are in d north, u are in d lion den which is nt, no tanks to d media. These states i mention above hardly or never xperience religion or ethnic violence, very low crime rate whereby u can go outin and come back late in d 9t witout fear. My Yoruba ppl say, "a boy dat has never visit another man farm will said his father's farm is d biggest"
Re: 749 Corpers Redeployed From Jigawa by Cheggoon(m): 4:51pm On Jul 24, 2012
I served in JIGAWA .....Yankwashi LG....
JG/11A//1449/
During the election and the post-election crisis.....
JIGAWA was peaceful den....i dont kw why pple were runing from JIGAWA...
But there was tension in the whole of the north
sha...!
Re: 749 Corpers Redeployed From Jigawa by Balyz: 5:26pm On Jul 24, 2012
omenziate: Wait till dey finish their fasting, they would vent their hunger pangs on Innocent citizens, make God guide una o. Aboki no get friend o. Be wise as a serpent and ur bags stuffed up daily for any eventuality. All northern states are same to me o since they share common language "hausa".
Thats because you are ignorant
Re: 749 Corpers Redeployed From Jigawa by bakila: 8:03pm On Jul 24, 2012
omenziate: Wait till dey finish their fasting, they would vent their hunger pangs on Innocent citizens, make God guide una o. Aboki no get friend o. Be wise as a serpent and ur bags stuffed up daily for any eventuality. All northern states are same to me o since they share common language "hausa".

At least you are not hidden behind core north and middle belt. We know you guys dont like us, but umuibo cannot do without the north.
Re: 749 Corpers Redeployed From Jigawa by curtain: 8:04pm On Jul 24, 2012
The best place 2 serve in d north is in a millitary barack whr u wuld b given a gun, bullet proof vest and helmet. Wit snipers all around. And ur parmanent office shuld b inside an Armoured-tank wit U.S marines stationed around d tank..
Re: 749 Corpers Redeployed From Jigawa by bakila: 8:09pm On Jul 24, 2012
omenziate:

I hear u, trust indeed from an aboki. Yeah, I served during d election crisis in d north and I saw d level of their trust and hospitality.
You were looking at them with disrespect, condescendingly and with all intent to rig in favour of your own.
Re: 749 Corpers Redeployed From Jigawa by xhoji: 5:45am On Jul 25, 2012
MrNigeria.:
aba! ! that amount is too much na. ..I served in jigawa state this year and the place was very very peaceful. ..
don't really understand why they were that much that got redeployed, infact that is a national record, .lol
don't really think it's a national record. Enquire about Gombe state
Re: 749 Corpers Redeployed From Jigawa by omenziate(m): 6:52am On Jul 25, 2012
bakila:
You were looking at them with disrespect, condescendingly and with all intent to rig in favour of your own.

Wat have u been smoking? We conducted elections not rig, dat is left to Jega to do, by d way do u know how many underaged almajiris we were forced to register,even housewives dat were less than 18 yrs under d disguise of "sha taquais". Chairman, d better rigger won, so shove ur condescending remarks elsewhere, truth is dat d northern nuslim can't b trusted to help a foreigner or visitor wen incidents like riots happen. U would even b d prime target sef wit all of dem shoutin "allah akbar" or "lai lai inlalla". Corpers serving there from d south do dat at their own peril and may God guide dem.
Re: 749 Corpers Redeployed From Jigawa by segiwest(m): 12:11pm On Jul 28, 2012
ballack.rays:
I wonder what d remaining re doing there.......Welcome back MR Ezendigbo na Jigawa camp! Senator, I see u.
Funny enuf, ezendigbo was roomie, still in Jigawa, saw him on monday @ hadejia 4 clearance..

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Nysc Experience in the North (Nassarawa Corper) / Nysc Camp Kits @lagos & Ogun / Family Of Slain Corps Member Rejects N2m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.