Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,651 members, 7,902,025 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 07:55 PM

11 Suspected Cultists Arrested In Nasarawa - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 11 Suspected Cultists Arrested In Nasarawa (9887 Views)

Suspected Cultists Butcher Man, Dump Body In Waste Bin In Calabar / Graphic Photo: People Gunned By Suspected Cultists In Port Harcourt / 4 Suspected Cultists Arrested For Allegedly Raping A Girl During Initiation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

11 Suspected Cultists Arrested In Nasarawa by dani1luv: 1:51pm On Jul 24, 2012
The Nasarawa State Police Command has arrested 11 persons suspected to be members of a secret cult, the News Agency of Nigeria reports.

The Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO) of the command, Mr. Michael Adah, disclosed this to journalists on Tuesday in Lafia.

He said the suspected cultists were arrested on Sunday at Tudun Kauri, a surburb of Lafia, following reports of incessant criminal activities in the area.

He said that during a raid on the hideout of the suspects by the police, various dangerous weapons including, clubs, machetes, knives and axes were recovered.

Adah disclosed that the suspects were being interrogated at the Criminal Investigation Department (CID) of the command and that, if found culpable, they would be prosecuted accordingly.

He charged members of the public to cooperate with the police by providing useful information that would lead to the arrest of criminals and rid the state of criminal elements.

``Effective policing is a collective responsibility of all law-abiding citizens.

``People should always be alert and report any suspicious movement in their neighbourhood to law enforcement agents as that piece of information could avert crime and even save lives, ” Adah added.

Source

1 Like

Re: 11 Suspected Cultists Arrested In Nasarawa by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 24, 2012
okay
Re: 11 Suspected Cultists Arrested In Nasarawa by ifihearam: 3:50pm On Jul 24, 2012
IS THERE ANY DIFFERENCE BETWEEN CULTISTS AND BOKO HARAM IN THE NORTHTHEY SHOUgrin TREAT THEM AS THESAME JOOR
Re: 11 Suspected Cultists Arrested In Nasarawa by dani1luv: 3:54pm On Jul 24, 2012
ifihearam: IS THERE ANY DIFFERENCE BETWEEN CULTISTS AND BOKO HARAM IN THE NORTHTHEY SHOUgrin TREAT THEM AS THESAME JOOR
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 11 Suspected Cultists Arrested In Nasarawa by gegee(m): 3:56pm On Jul 24, 2012
ehen so why the designation as cultists are they not just criminals ?
Re: 11 Suspected Cultists Arrested In Nasarawa by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 24, 2012
Hmm! Na wah!

1 Like

Re: 11 Suspected Cultists Arrested In Nasarawa by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 24, 2012
busted!! Nigerian Police is really impressing these days oh! Thumbs up
Re: 11 Suspected Cultists Arrested In Nasarawa by mrperfect(m): 4:05pm On Jul 24, 2012
People really need orientation.
Re: 11 Suspected Cultists Arrested In Nasarawa by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:07pm On Jul 24, 2012
[size=13pt]I do not even know what is the problem with the Nigerian police . I have been a victim of this same issue they are always found of suspecting the innocent people that doesn't do anything . I read the story but it doesn't really have any meaning at all. If you are a Nigerian and really understand you'll know that the Nigerian police are becoming something else in the society i was a victim of their plenty criminal accusation back then . I have seen and heard true reality stories how the Nigerian police would just go into streets or those kind ghetto regions at night and would be messing up random people that didn't commit any crime. I am really sad about this issues of injustice in Nigeria according to the story the boys were only seen as suspect - as for the various dangerous weapons that was claimed to be found on them theres no evidence some set of untrained Nigerian police can do anything to improve their ranks, --The clubs, machetes, knives and axes were recovered maybe be placed on them by the same so called police... another point is , why should they be fighting against cultism when they can never stop it and also i am a strong cultist and even their D.P.O's are involved in cultism back home i run things with the so called police they are still the same people supplying us with Guns when we cultist need to cast anything or place...honestly , i need to build up my terror armies again !! [/size]

3 Likes

Re: 11 Suspected Cultists Arrested In Nasarawa by phraze(m): 4:14pm On Jul 24, 2012
Ogaga4Luv: [size=13pt]I do not even know what is the problem with the Nigerian police . I have been a victim of this same issue they are always found of suspecting the innocent people that doesn't do anything . I read the story but it doesn't really have any meaning at all. If you are a Nigerian and really understand you'll know that the Nigerian police are becoming something else in the society i was a victim of their plenty criminal accusation back then . I have seen and heard true reality stories how the Nigerian police would just go into streets or those kind ghetto regions at night and would be messing up random people that didn't commit any crime. I am really sad about this issues of injustice in Nigeria according to the story the boys were only seen as suspect - as for the various dangerous weapons that was claimed to be found on them theres no evidence some set of untrained Nigerian police can do anything to improve their ranks, --The clubs, machetes, knives and axes were recovered maybe be placed on them by the same so called police... another point is , why should they be fighting against cultism when they can never stop it and also i am a strong cultist and even their D.P.O's are involved in cultism back home i run things with the so called police they are still the same people supplying us with Guns when we cultist need to cast anything or place...honestly , i need to build up my terror armies again !! [/size]

1 Like

Re: 11 Suspected Cultists Arrested In Nasarawa by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 24, 2012
gegee: ehen so why the designation as cultists are they not just criminals ?
That's my thought as well
Re: 11 Suspected Cultists Arrested In Nasarawa by shaneroberts26: 4:29pm On Jul 24, 2012
Ogaga4Luv: [size=13pt]I do not even know what is the problem with the Nigerian police . I have been a victim of this same issue they are always found of suspecting the innocent people that doesn't do anything . I read the story but it doesn't really have any meaning at all. If you are a Nigerian and really understand you'll know that the Nigerian police are becoming something else in the society i was a victim of their plenty criminal accusation back then . I have seen and heard true reality stories how the Nigerian police would just go into streets or those kind ghetto regions at night and would be messing up random people that didn't commit any crime. I am really sad about this issues of injustice in Nigeria according to the story the boys were only seen as suspect - as for the various dangerous weapons that was claimed to be found on them theres no evidence some set of untrained Nigerian police can do anything to improve their ranks, --The clubs, machetes, knives and axes were recovered maybe be placed on them by the same so called police... another point is , why should they be fighting against cultism when they can never stop it and also i am a strong cultist and even their D.P.O's are involved in cultism back home i run things with the so called police they are still the same people supplying us with Guns when we cultist need to cast anything or place...honestly , i need to build up my terror armies again !! [/size]
. You r right to som xtnt bro.Which frat u dey?
Re: 11 Suspected Cultists Arrested In Nasarawa by embason(m): 4:31pm On Jul 24, 2012
Why give them a different name? They are all Boko haram members shikina.
Re: 11 Suspected Cultists Arrested In Nasarawa by fredmankind: 4:31pm On Jul 24, 2012
maybe U̶̲̥̅̊ look like criminal Or U̶̲̥̅̊ are a cult member why have i not experience such oga U̶̲̥̅̊ be cult or criminal maybe U̶̲̥̅̊ don change now na U̶̲̥̅̊ sabi make then treat those guys as boko abeg
Re: 11 Suspected Cultists Arrested In Nasarawa by Mpetempe(m): 4:33pm On Jul 24, 2012
Shameful Conclusion.

1 Like

Re: 11 Suspected Cultists Arrested In Nasarawa by godimento: 4:49pm On Jul 24, 2012
[email][/email][img][/img][url][/url]
[quote][/quote][left][/left]
Re: 11 Suspected Cultists Arrested In Nasarawa by Adanyebe(m): 5:00pm On Jul 24, 2012
I think the Nigerian Police Force are really Sick. They make it difficult for you to really know who is a criminal and who is not. They go to the street to fetch
children of the poor and sieve out the children of the influential ones just to display those security Stunt. And the end have them bailed at high cost
just to enrich their pockets. The Police Force Has found this as a highly profitable venture and niche Since the N20 Ish on highways doesnt work that Much.

THEY (NPF) SUCK:::::::::::::::::
Re: 11 Suspected Cultists Arrested In Nasarawa by Uten9z(m): 5:19pm On Jul 24, 2012
I tell u what mr cultist if u dont repent now when u still can u are domed and have self destroy ur self.Cultism is idol worship and like they say is not different from BH.
Re: 11 Suspected Cultists Arrested In Nasarawa by Richy4(m): 5:24pm On Jul 24, 2012

You are right man. some times they do not even know whom they are looking for.They just pick those who knows next to nothing about Cult activities. I was a victim of their harassment when I was in the university. just Imagine a freaking year one student with GST 101 in his JAMBITE bag; a cultist I never knew that plain uniformed police suspects any one with bags if u are a guy in those days.that was how dumb they were then. Although my school was known nation wide not for education but Cult activities.so sometimes we study with plain uniformed police without knowing it.

1 Like

Re: 11 Suspected Cultists Arrested In Nasarawa by tonyx4x44(m): 5:45pm On Jul 24, 2012
mrperfect: People really need orientation.
Re: 11 Suspected Cultists Arrested In Nasarawa by brownlord: 6:05pm On Jul 24, 2012
hahahahaha...its obvious, since they ask them to leave the road, they hungry so looking for innocent people to pay their bills, should you investigate this case very well, this boys does not even belong to any cult group, and what if they even belong, dont the different cult group meet with the government, if cultism has become a crime, why do government recognise organisation such as rainbow? they are in the national, and they meet with president, or whoever the once at the state level meet with the governors, so why are those not arrested? why is it the innocent once in street tht is even be arrested, this country is sick, we would know the real people behind crime, they wont arrest but looking for the deformed once among the,...Bleep Nigeria police
Re: 11 Suspected Cultists Arrested In Nasarawa by owendei(m): 6:16pm On Jul 24, 2012
u must b a confusd being. u claimed innocence n a victim of unjust arrests, yet u claimed a cultist in ur closing statements. are u insane? bar man, abeg one STAR, one dunhill n a plate of rat pepper soup.

1 Like

Re: 11 Suspected Cultists Arrested In Nasarawa by owendei(m): 6:17pm On Jul 24, 2012
u must b a confusd being. u claimed innocence n a victim of unjust arrests, yet u claimed a cultist in ur closing statements. are u insane? bar man, abeg one STAR, one dunhill n a plate of rat pepper soup.
Re: 11 Suspected Cultists Arrested In Nasarawa by Opoki(m): 6:47pm On Jul 24, 2012
owendei: u must b a confusd being. u claimed innocence n a victim of unjust arrests, yet u claimed a cultist in ur closing statements. are u insane? bar man, abeg one STAR, one dunhill n a plate of rat pepper soup.
*staring @ ur rat pepper soup and saying* The Guy must definately be a JEW.... You mind giving me a rat pepper soup in your name?
Re: 11 Suspected Cultists Arrested In Nasarawa by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 24, 2012
Richy.:

You are right man. some times they do not even know whom they are looking for.They just pick those who knows next to nothing about Cult activities. I was a victim of their harassment when I was in the university. just Imagine a freaking year one student with GST 101 in his JAMBITE bag; a cultist I never knew that plain uniformed police suspects any one with bags if u are a guy in those days.that was how dumb they were then. Although my school was known nation wide not for education but Cult activities.so sometimes we study with plain uniformed police without knowing it.
Bro no vex. Is ur sch name MAULAG?
Re: 11 Suspected Cultists Arrested In Nasarawa by jude33084(m): 7:31pm On Jul 24, 2012
Ogaga4Luv: [size=13pt]I do not even know what is the problem with the Nigerian police . I have been a victim of this same issue they are always found of suspecting the innocent people that doesn't do anything . I read the story but it doesn't really have any meaning at all. If you are a Nigerian and really understand you'll know that the Nigerian police are becoming something else in the society i was a victim of their plenty criminal accusation back then . I have seen and heard true reality stories how the Nigerian police would just go into streets or those kind ghetto regions at night and would be messing up random people that didn't commit any crime. I am really sad about this issues of injustice in Nigeria according to the story the boys were only seen as suspect - as for the various dangerous weapons that was claimed to be found on them theres no evidence some set of untrained Nigerian police can do anything to improve their ranks, --The clubs, machetes, knives and axes were recovered maybe be placed on them by the same so called police... another point is , why should they be fighting against cultism when they can never stop it and also[b] i am a strong cultist and even their D.P.O's are involved in cultism[/b] back home i run things with the so called police they are still the same people supplying us with Guns when we cultist need to cast anything or place...honestly , i need to build up my terror armies again !! [/size]

Bross I hail o lipsrsealed
Re: 11 Suspected Cultists Arrested In Nasarawa by Boboedom: 7:49pm On Jul 24, 2012
It is an open secret that most of our leaders especially in govt. Belong to one cult group or another. Think about the rot in our country, very abnormal and can only be due this people belonging to these evil groups. Even the police is not excluded as they too have their fare share of cult members. The unfortunate truth is that the police actually assist the cult members in their areas. They should stop fooling themselves.
Re: 11 Suspected Cultists Arrested In Nasarawa by emsquare(m): 8:07pm On Jul 24, 2012
Okay oooo!
Re: 11 Suspected Cultists Arrested In Nasarawa by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jul 24, 2012
Naija police na yeye fowl. All they ar afta na to arrest large crowd so as to extort money 4rm em, cuz if they ar eventually freed they'll gt money 4rm clearing of papers as they normally call it.

Like DaGrin "Mi o like Olopa, mi o kin sere pelu DPO => I no like Police, I no dey play with DPO"

I jst pam 4 one angle, rest my head on my palm, though supported by my crossed-legs while thinking about d betterment of ds confused nation. I luv Nigeria though.
Re: 11 Suspected Cultists Arrested In Nasarawa by phreakabit(m): 11:41pm On Jul 24, 2012
No be only cultist. This guys na Boko Haram! Straight to the firing squad abeg!
Re: 11 Suspected Cultists Arrested In Nasarawa by Ayatullah(m): 3:08am On Jul 25, 2012
Tel Aviv named world's best gay city

Israeli metropolis wins 43% of votes in American Airlines competition selecting most popular destinations among LGTB tourists; New York City comes in second with only 14% of votes

Ynet Published: 01.11.12, 15:06 / Israel Travel

Tweet

Tel Aviv has been named the Best Gay City of 2011 in an international American Airlines competition selecting the most popular destinations among LGTB tourists.

Gay Tourism

Chinese travel guide dubs Tel Aviv 'gay paradise' / Boaz Arad

Hong Kong, Taiwan residents can now purchase travel guide for gay tourists devoted entirely to Israeli city
Full story

The Israeli metropolis won 43% of the votes, leaving New York City behind in the second place with only 14% of the votes.

The top 10 cities also included Toronto, Sao Paulo, Madrid, London, New Orleans and Mexico City. Voting was held last month on the company's website.

The competition included additional categories, including Best Nightlife (won by New York City), Best Pride (San Francisco) and Best Sand & Sun (Sydney).

Contest's website. Middle East's gay capital

Tel Aviv, which was marked as a favorite even before the voting concluded, was described during the competition as "the gay capital of the Middle East, exotic and welcoming, with a Mediterranean c'est la vie attitude."

Shai Doitsh, brand manager of the Tel Aviv Gay Vibe tourism campaign, told Ynet shortly after learning of the results: "This makes us very proud.

"This is the peak of six years of activity and further proof that the decision made by the Tourism Ministry and Tel Aviv Municipality to invest in gay tourism and put their faith in the program we built was the right decision.

"This is an excellent start for the coming year of activity, in which we will continue to innovate and surprise, and mainly bring thousands of tourists to Israel," he added.

Follow Ynetnews on Facebook and Twitter

Tweet

THIS IS THE ISRAEL YOU NIGERIAN CHRISTIANS ARE FOOLISHLY APPRECIATING.......READ THE QURAN AND EMBRACE ISLAM.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two Nigerians And A Filipino Kidnap A Japanese Engineer In Malaysia / Even Oby Ezekwesili’s Sons Know I Am Not A Rapist, Mustapha Audu Tells His Story / The Devil Is Not Black He Is White ( Graphic Images)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.