Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,563 members, 7,972,112 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 12:30 AM

Is Pst Tb Actually Seeking Good Goverance Or His Own Political Gains? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Pst Tb Actually Seeking Good Goverance Or His Own Political Gains? (565 Views)

Nigerian Youths! Let's Come Together And Form Our Own Political Party / Politicians Exploiting Terrorism For Short-term Political Gains, Says CAN / Should The Igbos Revive The Ancestral Worship Of Ekwensu For Political Gains? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Pst Tb Actually Seeking Good Goverance Or His Own Political Gains? by Camilia247: 2:21pm On Jul 24, 2012
I read that sermon and was really confused, I didn’t believe a man of God cud say such, I had to read a little more about him, I realise he had made a lot of prophetic pronouncement that didn’t come to pass in the past, and the funniest was that Nigeria doesn’t need leaders like Buhari and Atiku in 2007, before one could blink, he was the running mate for Buhari, I just couldn’t draw the line between his motive and gain, people will always misunderstand why a lot of things are happening, lets try and get facts before commenting..and wait for the out come of SSS invitation before criticising… All I can deduce, is Pst TB is trying to invest in the struggle for his own selfish ends.. God save Naija.

(1) (Reply)

Extortion And Arrasment Of Motorits In Ibadan ! / Fuel Scarcity To Continue In FCT, As NUPENG Suspends Strike. / Police Is Ur Friend: Police Shot Dead Napep Operator In Front Of Police Station!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.