Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,605 members, 7,917,930 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 06:26 PM

Remmy Mary Engaged To Iroko TV Boss, Jason Njoku - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Remmy Mary Engaged To Iroko TV Boss, Jason Njoku (3025 Views)

Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death / Mary Remmy-Njoku And Husband Welcome Daughter (photos) / Pregnant Mary Remmy Njoku Shares Vacation Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Remmy Mary Engaged To Iroko TV Boss, Jason Njoku by ijebabe: 2:25pm On Jul 24, 2012
Gossip o! Nollywood actress, Remmy Mary is engaged to iRoko TV boss, Jason Njoku.

Mary announced this via twitter network, ”hi guys, hope everyone is doing good? I'm engaged to Jason Njoku. Great weekend, God bless us.”

Mary is one of the iRoko TV brand ambassador alongside Mercy Johnson, Mr Ibu, Uche Ogbodo, Uche Jombo, Eniola Badmus, Patience Ozokwor, John Dumelo and Tonto Dikeh.

So he is now taken, anyway congrats to them angry
tongue

Re: Remmy Mary Engaged To Iroko TV Boss, Jason Njoku by Afam4eva(m): 3:32pm On Jul 24, 2012
Is that not the girl that her sister was killed by boko haram?
Re: Remmy Mary Engaged To Iroko TV Boss, Jason Njoku by ijebabe: 3:39pm On Jul 24, 2012
She is the one. Its been a while (8 months I think) so let her move on with her life.
She's only engaged, the wedding won't take place right away.
Re: Remmy Mary Engaged To Iroko TV Boss, Jason Njoku by Bisjosh(f): 3:46pm On Jul 24, 2012
okay
Re: Remmy Mary Engaged To Iroko TV Boss, Jason Njoku by anonymous6(f): 4:18pm On Jul 24, 2012
congratulations to both of them
Re: Remmy Mary Engaged To Iroko TV Boss, Jason Njoku by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jul 24, 2012
The same "Jason Njoku" that was featured as one of Forbes' young African millionaires. No wonder the girl PROUDLY announced she was engaged to him on twitter. Would she have done so if he had been a merely 'comfortable' N250k/month Zenith Bank staff? ? ?

These desperate rats make me laugh. They are all the same. Anyways, she does look busty and sexy though. Would be great for a night of wild bedmatics. . .nothing more.
Re: Remmy Mary Engaged To Iroko TV Boss, Jason Njoku by mamagee3(f): 11:42pm On Jul 24, 2012
Good for her!!!
Re: Remmy Mary Engaged To Iroko TV Boss, Jason Njoku by Idowuogbo(f): 11:45pm On Jul 24, 2012
pro01: The same "Jason Njoku" that was featured as one of Forbes' young African millionaires. No wonder the girl PROUDLY announced she was engaged to him on twitter. Would she have done so if he had been a merely 'comfortable' N250k/month Zenith Bank staff? ? ?

These desperate rats make me laugh. They are all the same. Anyways, she does look busty and sexy though. Would be great for a night of wild bedmatics. . .nothing more.
Lool...

She jackie d blokos na! She deserve d ring for dat effort.
Re: Remmy Mary Engaged To Iroko TV Boss, Jason Njoku by Nobody: 1:11am On Jul 25, 2012
So it's only when women get engaged to rich men they announce their engagement on social media?
See when sentiments take over all reasoning. . .Perfect bliss for me sha.
This angst against women will kill people one day. Can't wait. grin
Re: Remmy Mary Engaged To Iroko TV Boss, Jason Njoku by Nobody: 5:32am On Jul 25, 2012
pro01: The same "Jason Njoku" that was featured as one of Forbes' young African millionaires. No wonder the girl PROUDLY announced she was engaged to him on twitter. Would she have done so if he had been a merely 'comfortable' N250k/month Zenith Bank staff? ? ?

grin grin grin
Re: Remmy Mary Engaged To Iroko TV Boss, Jason Njoku by ayobase(m): 11:14pm On Jul 25, 2012
[quote author=pro01.... No wonder the girl PROUDLY announced she was engaged to him on twitter......[/quote]

Thats what I first observed!
Re: Remmy Mary Engaged To Iroko TV Boss, Jason Njoku by ijebabe: 10:17am On Jul 28, 2012
Apparently Mary Remmy and Jason Njoku were engaged 6 months ago and met almost 2 years ago.
Media are reporting old old news as new. SMH

(1) (Reply)

2face’s Baby Mama Sumbo Ajaba Set To Marry Her Church Leader / Fast Rising Nigerian Artiste 'UKELLY' Tattoo Name On Her Bottom [photos] / 10 Weird But Easy Ways To Become A Celebrity! Open This Thread!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.