Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,893 members, 7,942,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 03:20 AM

Expired: How To Run Seminars/conferences Without Spending A Kobo - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Expired: How To Run Seminars/conferences Without Spending A Kobo (1714 Views)

How Long Can You Go Without Spending Money? / Make At-least Extra 20K Per Month To Your Salary Without Investing A Kobo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Expired: How To Run Seminars/conferences Without Spending A Kobo by qunleajayi(m): 3:42am On Jul 25, 2012
Please this post has expired and the service is no longer on.

So many people have ideas or concepts they want to impart to people but are often unable to do so because of the
prohibitive costs of
* Advertising
* Renting a conference/training room
* Providing projector, internet, etc
* Producing conference/Training Materials?

Well here is a great opportunity. well you can learn more about the EasyTrain Conferences where you
can actually be provided with all the facilities while you provide the technical contents and teach the course or concept.

The subject areas must be professional or management, people love ICT, Marketing and HR, or you can be in supportive areas like project Management, ITIL, Oil & Gas Related Topics or whatever.

For further details you can email me at ajayi.kunle@gmail.com with synopses and details of your proposed course and although this is not a job vacancy, your professional qualifications and experience will be required as well.
You are already on the way to imparting millions of people, and making money as well...smile
Re: Expired: How To Run Seminars/conferences Without Spending A Kobo by ONLINEbizDON4U(m): 3:50am On Jul 25, 2012
qunleajayi: So many people have ideas or concepts they want to impart to people but are often unable to do so because of the
prohibitive costs of
* Advertising
* Renting a conference/training room
* Providing projector, internet, etc
* Producing conference/Training Materials?

Well here is a great opportunity. well you can learn more about the EasyTrain Conferences where you
can actually be provided with all the facilities while you provide the technical contents and teach the course or concept.

The subject areas must be professional or management, people love ICT, Marketing and HR, or you can be in supportive areas like project Management, ITIL, Oil & Gas Related Topics or whatever.

For further details you can email me at ajayi.kunle@gmail.com with synopses and details of your proposed course and although this is not a job vacancy, your professional qualifications and experience will be required as well.
You are already on the way to imparting millions of people, and making money as well...smile

This is a very good concept and may I know your location please.
Re: Expired: How To Run Seminars/conferences Without Spending A Kobo by qunleajayi(m): 5:08am On Jul 25, 2012
ICT & I Ltd,
1st Floor, Tastey Building,
21 Opebi Road, Ikeja
Lagos

We can also provide facilities in V/I, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Kano
on agreement
Re: Expired: How To Run Seminars/conferences Without Spending A Kobo by vaniesexy: 9:56am On Jul 25, 2012
I stay in port harcourt,my email is hisylvar@yahoo.com,email d details to me
Re: Expired: How To Run Seminars/conferences Without Spending A Kobo by nasbock(m): 3:37pm On Jul 25, 2012
pls can we have ur mobile contact?
Re: Expired: How To Run Seminars/conferences Without Spending A Kobo by ONLINEbizDON4U(m): 8:16pm On Jul 25, 2012
qunleajayi: ICT & I Ltd,
1st Floor, Tastey Building,
21 Opebi Road, Ikeja
Lagos

We can also provide facilities in V/I, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Kano
on agreement

That is good as we need to see.

Do you do productive adverts and awareness about the seminar before the day of the seminar?
Re: Expired: How To Run Seminars/conferences Without Spending A Kobo by qunleajayi(m): 5:31pm On Jul 26, 2012
Yes we do have promotions and adverts for the seminar, training or conference.
Remember that participants to your Seminar must pay, and it is that payment that we intend to share
from when we invest in your project, so try and design something that

a) solves a REAL problem for a TARGET set of people (u should know their problem, age and income bracket)
b) gives value for money. Nobody will pay N1,000 for something that isnt worth N500
c) gives Some real knowledge that somebody can take to the workplace, or bank
d) gives a certificate, or access to a secret, not something we can all best imagine
e) is CREDIBLE, most people dont believe that any of your scams can make them RICH overnight
f) has a start date, time and duration, so that your target can say in 2 months time I will have achieved so so so

2 Likes

Re: Expired: How To Run Seminars/conferences Without Spending A Kobo by ishmael(m): 7:17am On Jul 27, 2012
Can we do something on statistical computing?
Re: Expired: How To Run Seminars/conferences Without Spending A Kobo by PremiumPraxis: 5:31pm On Jul 28, 2012
Hi, i reside in port harcourt and would indeed be pleased to partner with you. My company intends holding a 2 day seminar on agric export. Pls mail your phone contacts. thanks
Re: Expired: How To Run Seminars/conferences Without Spending A Kobo by qunleajayi(m): 6:15pm On Jul 28, 2012
I noticed with dismay that several people with ideas are too lazy
and prefer to keep dreaming. I have given the instructions on what
to do and where to send ur proposals. Those who prefer to conduct
their own interviews for me on Nairaland rather than do what we've
requested will again watch as others complete their projects.
Re: Expired: How To Run Seminars/conferences Without Spending A Kobo by ONLINEbizDON4U(m): 6:39pm On Jul 28, 2012
qunleajayi: I noticed with dismay that several people with ideas are too lazy
and prefer to keep dreaming. I have given the instructions on what
to do and where to send ur proposals. Those who prefer to conduct
their own interviews for me on Nairaland rather than do what we've
requested will again watch as others complete their projects.

I will mail mine to you then.Thanks
Re: Expired: How To Run Seminars/conferences Without Spending A Kobo by qunleajayi(m): 5:46pm On Jul 31, 2012
The first Easytrain conference is already on...
Pls congratulate Sammy udaewor who is holding

Business Intelligence Principles using Microsoft Excel part 1
at an unbelievable course fee of less than N5000...pls check adverts section for details
Re: Expired: How To Run Seminars/conferences Without Spending A Kobo by ONLINEbizDON4U(m): 7:09pm On Jul 31, 2012
qunleajayi: The first Easytrain conference is already on...
Pls congratulate Sammy udaewor who is holding

Business Intelligence Principles using Microsoft Excel part 1
at an unbelievable course fee of less than N5000...pls check adverts section for details

Good one and I will like to be among people that will be mentioned and give lecture.Thanks
Re: Expired: How To Run Seminars/conferences Without Spending A Kobo by bigx(m): 7:33pm On Jul 31, 2012
Nice one, I'd be needing your services soon. would email.
Re: Expired: How To Run Seminars/conferences Without Spending A Kobo by metro10: 10:11am On Aug 01, 2012
I emailed you, pls check and reply.
Re: Expired: How To Run Seminars/conferences Without Spending A Kobo by qunleajayi(m): 9:31pm On Aug 01, 2012
metro10: I emailed you, pls check and reply.

Dear Metro, yes, we got it..We are processing and will reply. We need the details of the courses
and the duration in hours and how many days, weekdays or weekends you plan to deploy
the course.
Re: Expired: How To Run Seminars/conferences Without Spending A Kobo by qunleajayi(m): 9:32pm On Aug 01, 2012
ONLINEbizDON4U:

Good one and I will like to be among people that will be mentioned and give lecture.Thanks

You can send your CV and I will forward to Sammy. He has become an employer of labour now o..
Re: Expired: How To Run Seminars/conferences Without Spending A Kobo by qunleajayi(m): 11:30pm On Aug 01, 2012
2 Great Easytrain Seminars are already up and running, at unbelievable prices
check the adverts section....
Re: Expired: How To Run Seminars/conferences Without Spending A Kobo by Abyjah: 2:52pm On Aug 02, 2012
Great concept!
Re: Expired: How To Run Seminars/conferences Without Spending A Kobo by benz33(m): 8:37pm On Aug 02, 2012
I have sent u a mail and till now no reply. My e-mail is info@naijabusinessconnect.com
Re: Expired: How To Run Seminars/conferences Without Spending A Kobo by miitcash(m): 5:05pm On Jun 17, 2013
wow what is happening here
Re: Expired: How To Run Seminars/conferences Without Spending A Kobo by surveycash(m): 7:25pm On Jul 08, 2013
Hello Kunle,

I sent you a mail and I'm yet to get a reply.

(1) (Reply)

Who Is The Best Artist In Nigeria / I Need Tips On Opening A Mothercare/ Kiddies Shop / I Live In New York, U.S.A. And I Am Looking For Business Opportunities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.