Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,887 members, 7,973,046 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 06:53 AM

If The Late Ghanaian President Died In Nigeria: - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If The Late Ghanaian President Died In Nigeria: (18974 Views)

13 Facts About The Late James Ocholi / Meet Hon. Abiodun Faleke, The Running Mate Of The Late Abubakar Audu / The Late Diepreye Alamieyeseigha: Biography, Life,history, And Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If The Late Ghanaian President Died In Nigeria: by PetroDolla: 12:32am On Jul 26, 2012
see as this nigerian cocksucke-r destroyed English language! Damn, nigerian bastards smell like shit. Stinking motherf-uckers need to take a bath more than once a year! Pig-f-ucked bastards! Hahahaha
adamscuti: my slave.am very sure u did nt attend any school.4rm d look of things u are probably doing copy and paste.roughcrim and petrol u 2 suck alot.pls nxt tym u wanna post 1 of ur shit make sure they is a dog by ur side that u wil gve 2 read b4 u post it.because u dnt understand simple english,mayb ur dead ashanti lang.will do ape.my slave kindly take my advise so u wnt be embarres in d midst of nigerians.prof wole soyinka,our renowed nobel laurette once said d most uneducated set of pple(he shud ve said ape)are d gaynains 4rm gayna! Hahahahahahaha
Re: If The Late Ghanaian President Died In Nigeria: by PetroDolla: 12:45am On Jul 26, 2012
[quote author=adamscuti][/quote]
Dirty,shitty,wanking,fuckin bloody,fucking bastard. We Bleep ya every day. hahahaha foolish nigerian scammer, spammer!
Re: If The Late Ghanaian President Died In Nigeria: by rhymz(m): 6:41am On Jul 26, 2012
PetroDolla:
Dirty,shitty,wanking,fuckin bloody,fucking bastard. We Bleep ya every day. hahahaha foolish nigerian scammer, spammer!
ur president don die like chicken, you will be the next soon, keep losing sleep on Nigeria's account
Re: If The Late Ghanaian President Died In Nigeria: by PetroDolla: 8:47am On Jul 26, 2012
rhymz: ur president don die like chicken, you will be the next soon, keep losing sleep on Nigeria's account
sick fuckerz, my President died a very dignified death.he didn't endure months on the sick bed in saudi arabia or anywhere else.he died at a hospital in Accra,unlike your fvcked up,c-ocks-uckin leaders or looters who fly abroad to treat even common cold.My well
respected Mr.President (go and read the tributes from Obama n other world keaders) died at a ripe age of 68,far beyond the age at which both abacha n yaradua died.how many people reach 60 years in your a-ccursed land,'talkless' of 68?life expectancy in your dirty,shitty,stinking country is a miserable 46 years! Chei,if d bokos dont kill you,ritualists,militants or robbers will, or even bad roads,dirty water,generator fumes,plane crashes,oil fires,gas flares etc etc will shorten the already miserable life of aszholes and scvmbags like you. Hahahahaha nigeria don wowo no be small, a country of evil tards who suffer from terminal insanity. Chei, naija we haaaaail oooooooooooooooooh hahahaha
Re: If The Late Ghanaian President Died In Nigeria: by truefact: 9:56am On Jul 26, 2012
PetroDolla: sick fuckerz, my President died a very dignified death.he didn't endure months on the sick bed in saudi arabia or anywhere else.he died at a hospital in Accra,unlike your fvcked up,c-ocks-uckin leaders or looters who fly abroad to treat even common cold.My well
respected Mr.President (go and read the tributes from Obama n other world keaders) died at a ripe age of 68,far beyond the age at which both abacha n yaradua died.how many people reach 60 years in your a-ccursed land,'talkless' of 68?life expectancy in your dirty,shitty,stinking country is a miserable 46 years! Chei,if d bokos dont kill you,ritualists,militants or robbers will, or even bad roads,dirty water,generator fumes,plane crashes,oil fires,gas flares etc etc will shorten the already miserable life of aszholes and scvmbags like you. Hahahahaha nigeria don wowo no be small, a country of evil tards who suffer from terminal insanity. Chei, naija we haaaaail oooooooooooooooooh hahahaha

bottom gays can only die of aids
Re: If The Late Ghanaian President Died In Nigeria: by PetroDolla: 10:59am On Jul 26, 2012
truefact:

bottom gays can only die of aids
hahaha now I guess you are talking about a chap called yaradua, who was reduced to bones and exhibited all the symptoms of an aids patient at the time of his death,huh? He was gay,wasn't he? Hope he didn't infect you though,huh? Hahahaha these eeediots are simply unbelievable! Heheheheeeeeeeeee
Re: If The Late Ghanaian President Died In Nigeria: by AlaniSegun: 11:21am On Jul 26, 2012
Thank GOD it doesn't happen here in Nigeria, but had it been it happens here, hmmmmm, their is gotta b danger because the people will not say anything good atall
Re: If The Late Ghanaian President Died In Nigeria: by rhymz(m): 11:49am On Jul 26, 2012
PetroDolla: sick fuckerz, my President died a very dignified death.he didn't endure months on the sick bed in saudi arabia or anywhere else.he died at a hospital in Accra,unlike your fvcked up,c-ocks-uckin leaders or looters who fly abroad to treat even common cold.My well

i dey laugh this Mumu wey think say everybody na DIMWIT like him and his ancestors. Just as you lie about tiny Ghana being the next best thing since slice bread, na so U wan take lie about Atta Mills frail health and how he has been sneaking to the US for medical treatments. In fact, He was reported to have just recently returned from eight days of medical treatments in the United States. Besides, the man's sickness was a known fact, afterall, it was reported that the opposition had already raised questions about his frail health months back but the whole thing was covered up by his party, the greedy bastards continued to urge the old Fart to keep putting up appearances even when it was obvious he needed to quit and face his health issues. But No, he would prove them wrong, lambasted opposition that spread rumours he was dead and even went a little far by jogging at the airport to decieve impressionable Ghanaians that he was hale and hearty, what Greedy old man. That he died in Ghana's Military Hospital does not negate the fact that the man does what every African politician does, fly to the UK, US, Germany and co for medical treatments, in fact, the man was a regular Patron to hospitals in the US especially. So go to Hell with your LIES and self-delusions of Ghana being a model of example for a health system that even its President patronizes, we all know that the reason the man was rushed to the Ghanaian Military hospital was because the attack was sudden and common sense demands that he'll be taken to a hospital near-by, I bet flying the vagetables out for medical treatment abroad would have been the next plan if he had succeeded the attack.
Like I will always tell you, no amount of lipstick you rub a pig will turn it to a beautiful bride, a pig will always be a pig, Ghana is no any different, take your tales by moon light to the pope, am sure he will listen to your lies.
Re: If The Late Ghanaian President Died In Nigeria: by yuchango: 4:23pm On Jul 26, 2012
I heard his intended visit was to come and see prophet T.B Joshua, mehn God jst save T.B, cos if d man die for him doormot, NLders go take mouth burn synagogue...[img]http://www.kucei.info/g.gif[/img]

Welcome guy and nice to meet you
Re: If The Late Ghanaian President Died In Nigeria: by Nobody: 11:54pm On Aug 23, 2012
I really don't understand why there should always be arguments when it comes to ghana and naija. Honestly am sick of this s***. Who cares what the currency is in gh or naija. Both are different countries, we not even neighbours so I really don't get it. I know ghanaians dislike nigerians for their reasons and nigerians dislike ghanaians for the reason which is fine. If you hate ghana so much don't go there. Some of you call it a 'shithole' so what did you go and do there in first place. I think the only way forward now is for ghanaians and nigerians to live apart and go on with their lives and not bother about each other. All ghanaians in nigeria should go back to ghana and all nigerians in ghana should go back to nigeria. There should not be ecowas between these countries but a visa if ppl really want to go there. Maybe after many years apart then the hatred will go away, besides how else can one improve ones on country when in another country. I just feel Should start in own country. Things just seem to be getting worse and the hatred seems to be increasing more and more with all this nonsense going on, hateful comments, experiences etc. It seems we can't live together so alternative is to probably live apart. Just want some peace.
Re: If The Late Ghanaian President Died In Nigeria: by Biamah: 1:07am On Sep 22, 2012
@SmoothCrim2015 you're disgracing us Ghanaians .tthis is nothing to fight about. Leave it
Re: If The Late Ghanaian President Died In Nigeria: by Nobody: 1:18am On Sep 22, 2012
Biamah: @SmoothCrim2015 you're disgracing us Ghanaians .tthis is nothing to fight about. Leave it
speak for yourself pls. Your the only nigerian lover here and all your comments are bashing ghanaians, that's if you are even ghanaian yourself. Why don't you become a nigerian if you want too well that's if they will have you. Useless baffoon!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Saraki Reshuffles Senate Committees / Osinbajo And Obasanjo At 2017 Murtala Muhammed Memorial Lecture (Photos) / BREAKING: Akwa Ibom Governor Allegedly Disrupts Assembly Sitting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.