Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,350 members, 7,881,294 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:03 PM

Blackout: Angry Residents Storm PHCN Office With Juju - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Blackout: Angry Residents Storm PHCN Office With Juju (9988 Views)

#SarakiCCT: Zakari Mohammed Responsible For Blackout During Saraki's CCT Trial / Sokoto Residents Storm Streets With Brooms, Shovels To Collect 1m / Low Turnout Mars PDP State Rally In Gboko; Angry Residents Boo Governor Suswam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackout: Angry Residents Storm PHCN Office With Juju by basisop(m): 1:43pm On Jul 25, 2012
Saw the guys there with a drummer, they shared palmwine and also roasted yam in front of the sub-station. It was a funny drama.
Re: Blackout: Angry Residents Storm PHCN Office With Juju by vanbonattel: 1:50pm On Jul 25, 2012
onandon: Something isn't right at my end, we have been having about 23 hours power supply daily since Thursday last week. It's too good to be true, I'm scared.

Emmm, my insider told me its because the switch they use to take light spoil. Lots of PHCN engineers are since trying to repair the switch so they can take ya light!

1 Like

Re: Blackout: Angry Residents Storm PHCN Office With Juju by searay(m): 2:15pm On Jul 25, 2012
bubadaniel13: Na wah oh,but the truth is that,the community maybe angry but that is not the best option,now who go dey for darkness no be them?dialogue is always the best option,I feel for the community but this will further plunge them into darkness.
bros, before d closure of transmission or whatever, they were in total darkness. So it's all the same. In Nigeria, this is the procedure to get what you want.
It's Violent first followed by dialogue. Ask MEND,OPC etc
Re: Blackout: Angry Residents Storm PHCN Office With Juju by onandon: 2:28pm On Jul 25, 2012
van bonattel:

Emmm, my insider told me its because the switch they use to take light spoil. Lots of PHCN engineers are since trying to repair the switch so they can take ya light!

Lol, read they went on strike last week. Maybe they left it on so they can also enjoy it at home.
Re: Blackout: Angry Residents Storm PHCN Office With Juju by Stallion77(f): 2:30pm On Jul 25, 2012
onandon: Something isn't right at my end, we have been having about 23 hours power supply daily since Thursday last week. It's too good to be true, I'm scared.
Typical Nigerian...see beta thing now and you are scared. E be like say we don dey used to negative situations that we are scared wen we see sumtin good....hmmmm NAIJA go beta.
Re: Blackout: Angry Residents Storm PHCN Office With Juju by Baawaa(m): 2:42pm On Jul 25, 2012
ebamma: make dem go buy generator jare.
how much is your 2.9KVA yamaha grin grin
Re: Blackout: Angry Residents Storm PHCN Office With Juju by Greyhair1: 3:11pm On Jul 25, 2012
Euroclydon: Dem for use dis juju go attack BOKO haram abi e no dey work for BOKO
ur head correct so?wetin come concerned port harcourt pple with boko haram.Park well o, u hear.we even want make dem theirself de.
Re: Blackout: Angry Residents Storm PHCN Office With Juju by Mekanze: 6:51pm On Jul 25, 2012
hakym_biyi@yaho:
Kudos to my fellows for their actions jare. I think by now we should come up with the system of "NO POWER NO PAY" because it loks as if are wasting our sweat for irrelevant service of the dreaded PHCN.
Re: Blackout: Angry Residents Storm PHCN Office With Juju by Mekanze: 6:53pm On Jul 25, 2012
True talk
Re: Blackout: Angry Residents Storm PHCN Office With Juju by Walexz02(m): 9:09am On Jul 26, 2012
daywatcher: you will fight back when you are pushed against the wall
Dt is just d normall FACT
Re: Blackout: Angry Residents Storm PHCN Office With Juju by Stallion77(f): 12:36pm On Jul 26, 2012
basisop: Saw the guys there with a drummer, they shared palmwine and also roasted yam in front of the sub-station. It was a funny drama.

They need to eat too na...is it easy to protest?
Re: Blackout: Angry Residents Storm PHCN Office With Juju by Hilaskee(m): 6:14pm On Jul 26, 2012
Ogbum-nu-Abali community plays host to PHCN Distribution Station and Administrative Office and yet they dont enjoy electricity...This is just a warning until they change the rationing of light that is even not consistent when you come to think of it...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Uba Joins Labour Party For Anambra 2014 / Nnamdi Kanu Has Set A New Precedence In The Judiciary / Owan-enoh Storms Streets Of Calabar, Gives Reason Cross River Will Vote APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.