Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,241 members, 7,943,465 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 04:10 PM

Now You Can Recharge Your Magic Jack Phone And Call International Numbers - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Now You Can Recharge Your Magic Jack Phone And Call International Numbers (2724 Views)

Automatic Car Jack , Wheelspanner And Tyre Pump - Just Push A Button / **Magic Jack**Cheapest in NIGERIA*Min. Order 20 Units*7K Naira* **Order Now ** / How To Recharge Your Startimes Decoder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Now You Can Recharge Your Magic Jack Phone And Call International Numbers by mrlycan: 10:17am On Jul 25, 2012
Fellow Nairalanders,for the past 6 month i have been enjoying the power of magic jack.A whole lot of people have this device only to call US and Canada. As for me I now call any country in the world including My Naija. Its affordable and its cheap.A recharge of $100 takes me for a whole 30 days to call anywhere I want and it saved me from unnecessary MTN,AIRTEL and GLO recharges.I just call anytime. Its affordable.We also renew your expired majic jack and help you give it years as long as five years,isnt that great. Call me on 08088667094.I will call you with my magic jack and talk for long. Pick up that Jack.
Re: Now You Can Recharge Your Magic Jack Phone And Call International Numbers by mrlycan: 10:20am On Jul 25, 2012
My mtn number is 08139664909.
Re: Now You Can Recharge Your Magic Jack Phone And Call International Numbers by Xenisha: 3:39pm On May 22, 2022
Howdy there. I want to inform you that greatcall does not take a one-size-fits-all approach when it comes to cellular data plans. You can choose a personalized plan that suits your individual needs. For all issues contact greatcall customer service, hope it works. Whether you want unlimited data to stream on the go, or a cheaper plan with no data, GreatCall has a variety of options for you.

(1) (Reply)

SOLD:Samsung S7 Edge Replica For Quick Sale / Oukitel U20 Plus For Sale / Google Pixel Earbuds | new | 7k each

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.