Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,956 members, 7,883,348 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 09:26 AM

Credit Balance - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Credit Balance (512 Views)

Nigerian Networks Introduce Shaving To Balance Cheaper Data Rates / New! How To Check Ur Enhanced Pulse Balance. / To Check Airtime Balance and Access Expiry Date on MTN via SMS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Credit Balance by Holorunloseyi(m): 11:28am On Jul 25, 2012
For sometime now I've experience my credit balance will just been reduce for nothing from the price of 5kobo to 25naira,I don't know about other network but some of my friend that use airtel line including I,I've been experiencing this for quit sometime now
If you experience such or no how to stop it from occurring please don't let us pay for what will don't enjoy
No subscription to any package,all they say is maybe my phone application is open,am feed up with this
Re: Credit Balance by oayombo: 6:18pm On Jul 26, 2012
Holorunloseyi: For sometime now I've experience my credit balance will just been reduce for nothing from the price of 5kobo to 25naira,I don't know about other network but some of my friend that use airtel line including I,I've been experiencing this for quit sometime now
If you experience such or no how to stop it from occurring please don't let us pay for what will don't enjoy
No subscription to any package,all they say is maybe my phone application is open,am feed up with this
Credit balance reduced from 5kobo to 25naira That's an increment bro. What exactly is the issue?

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Mb300 Battery / I Need A Better Os For My Htc Flo Hd / Help! I Need To Know Τhe Functions Of Iphone 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.