Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,620 members, 7,975,394 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 03:37 AM

I Am Quitting Nollywood Temporarily’ – Emeka Ike - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Quitting Nollywood Temporarily’ – Emeka Ike (17456 Views)

Chika Ike Wore This To Church Today (photo) / Emeka Ike To Pastor Chris Okotie: You Are An Anti-christ / Emeka Ike And Jonathan At Rhythm 'N' Play Event[see PHOTO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Quitting Nollywood Temporarily’ – Emeka Ike by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jul 25, 2012
Who is Emeka Ike? Is he a senator?

1 Like

Re: I Am Quitting Nollywood Temporarily’ – Emeka Ike by NaijaNaWaa: 7:19pm On Jul 25, 2012
If Emeka knows the kind of respect that Nollywood and her actors command across Africa and beyond, maybe he would think differently. I do understand that he may have genuine issues with his colleagues and is therefore entitled to vent his frustrations, which he's been doing for quite for sometime anyway.
Re: I Am Quitting Nollywood Temporarily’ – Emeka Ike by SisiKill1: 7:28pm On Jul 25, 2012
NaijaNaWaa: If Emeka knows the kind of respect that Nollywood and her actors command across Africa and beyond, maybe he would think differently. I do understand that he may have genuine issues with his colleagues and is therefore entitled to vent his frustrations, which he's been doing for quite for sometime anyway.

So you. . .a nobody knows something a 28years veteran of Nollywood doesn't know?

okay naa!
Re: I Am Quitting Nollywood Temporarily’ – Emeka Ike by Cherryslim(f): 7:31pm On Jul 25, 2012
Do i look like i care , Doöooorrrr if u like comot Niger patata, i dnt give a shit cos i dnt watch Nigeria movie cos they are all crap..
Re: I Am Quitting Nollywood Temporarily’ – Emeka Ike by slimdiggi: 7:35pm On Jul 25, 2012
Sisi_Kill:
So you. . .a nobody knows something a 28years veteran of Nollywood doesn't know?

okay naa!
28 years veteran?! undecided[quote author=Sisi_Kill]
Re: I Am Quitting Nollywood Temporarily’ – Emeka Ike by gulfer: 7:39pm On Jul 25, 2012
KINI big deal. If you quitting Nollywood temporarily, I quit watching Nollywood films Years ago. angry angry angry angry angry
Re: I Am Quitting Nollywood Temporarily’ – Emeka Ike by SisiKill1: 7:45pm On Jul 25, 2012
slimdiggi: 28 years veteran?! undecided

Yep!
Re: I Am Quitting Nollywood Temporarily’ – Emeka Ike by abdulkayus(m): 7:47pm On Jul 25, 2012
Dat emeka ike no even sabi act, he det act film lyk an amateur. And u ppl dat are callin nollywood crap, its nt crap oooooo bt many movies are crap sha, part1, part2, part3, kini, ki lo de
Re: I Am Quitting Nollywood Temporarily’ – Emeka Ike by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 25, 2012
Is this guy still acting?i'll consider nollywood after completing Ju MONg,mtcheew

1 Like

Re: I Am Quitting Nollywood Temporarily’ – Emeka Ike by NaijaNaWaa: 8:03pm On Jul 25, 2012
Sisi_Kill:

okay naa!

What makes you think I'm a nobody and what's negative about my comment?
Re: I Am Quitting Nollywood Temporarily’ – Emeka Ike by azpekuliar: 8:07pm On Jul 25, 2012
Abeg make him go with him over-sized suits jare. Seriously, I wonder who was responsible for picking this guys costumes during his active years in Nollywood. Yuck!
Re: I Am Quitting Nollywood Temporarily’ – Emeka Ike by Emerald120(f): 8:09pm On Jul 25, 2012
so we shld start dancing nake.d or wat? #walks away# winkso we shld start dancing nake.d or wat? #walks away#
Re: I Am Quitting Nollywood Temporarily’ – Emeka Ike by cindyrella(f): 8:12pm On Jul 25, 2012
As if I care!
Mtcheeeeeeeeeew! undecided
Re: I Am Quitting Nollywood Temporarily’ – Emeka Ike by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 25, 2012
Emerald120: so we shld start dancing nake.d or wat? #walks away# wink
Try to upload the pictures here. Ayam waiting
Re: I Am Quitting Nollywood Temporarily’ – Emeka Ike by Emerald120(f): 8:18pm On Jul 25, 2012
val_dee: Who is Emeka Ike? Is he in a senator?
he is d district head of ur settlement.

1 Like

Re: I Am Quitting Nollywood Temporarily’ – Emeka Ike by Afam4eva(m): 8:24pm On Jul 25, 2012
In as much as I think Emeka Ike is being selfish by not contuinuing to contrribute his quota to the movie industry just because he lost out of the Actor guild presidency. But I don't think that gives anybody the right to insult him. He has paid his dues and he's partly responsible for the height that Nollywood has attained, so let's give him the respect he deserves. Thanks.
Re: I Am Quitting Nollywood Temporarily’ – Emeka Ike by Emerald120(f): 8:24pm On Jul 25, 2012
val_dee:
Try to upload the pictures here. Ayam waiting
u go wait tire b dat. #sips some carbonated drink#
Re: I Am Quitting Nollywood Temporarily’ – Emeka Ike by tonyx4x44(m): 8:29pm On Jul 25, 2012
uceee: And where will "Emeka Ike Productions" operate? No be Nigeria movie industry (Nollywood)?
you stole that post from my subconscious grin grin
Re: I Am Quitting Nollywood Temporarily’ – Emeka Ike by pembisco(m): 8:32pm On Jul 25, 2012
Qwit jor! We nid new faces
Re: I Am Quitting Nollywood Temporarily’ – Emeka Ike by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 25, 2012
ifihearam:

He is the secretary to the son of the special adviser of the psychiatric doctor who gave you over dose treatment in yaba left. Remember now
Yea, I remember they brought you there for brain transplant. Good to see you are getting better.
Re: I Am Quitting Nollywood Temporarily’ – Emeka Ike by sheringan(f): 8:46pm On Jul 25, 2012
Ole,After u don chop enough mone frm the same industry
Re: I Am Quitting Nollywood Temporarily’ – Emeka Ike by SisiKill1: 8:58pm On Jul 25, 2012
NaijaNaWaa:

What makes you think I'm a nobody and what's negative about my comment?
Don't take offense, this is a faceless forum. . . we are all nobodies. cheesy cheesy

The implication that Emeka Ike would change his mind if only he knew how Nollywood stars are view in African and beyond (like he doesn't know that already)is offensive ergo negative. The man obviously has his own very personal reasons for taking this stance and I think we can safely say it is deeper than the superficiality of fame.
Re: I Am Quitting Nollywood Temporarily’ – Emeka Ike by mrperfect(m): 9:00pm On Jul 25, 2012
Well, most guys out there are reposition themselves to stand out.
Re: I Am Quitting Nollywood Temporarily’ – Emeka Ike by Fesisko(m): 9:28pm On Jul 25, 2012
kai!Emeka wen nor even get swag.I hate this dressing.just quit d industry forever n make sure you nor return.

1 Like

Re: I Am Quitting Nollywood Temporarily’ – Emeka Ike by sixqub: 9:32pm On Jul 25, 2012
look emeka ike cannot act to save his own life sef. pls wat else is new?
Re: I Am Quitting Nollywood Temporarily’ – Emeka Ike by emisun(m): 9:38pm On Jul 25, 2012
uceee: And where will "Emeka Ike Productions" operate? No be Nigeria movie industry (Nollywood)?

my brother i tire 4 am....which kind talk he dey talk?
Re: I Am Quitting Nollywood Temporarily’ – Emeka Ike by Chasdonblizz: 9:38pm On Jul 25, 2012
grin
r231: Nollywood actor, Emeka Ike, has said he’s leaving Nollywood temporarily to strategies. Speaking to an Encomium reporter exclusively on Sunday July 22nd, the actor said:

“I have not quit Nollywood in the real sense of the word. What I did was to withdraw all my movies from the market, and I mean all the movies that are related with Emeka Ike…and the reason is not far fetched. I am angry with what is going on in the industry. My conscience would not allow me to go on with the decay in the industry. So, I feel that was the best thing to do, to dissociate myself from the problem and stand out! So, henceforth, any Nollywood movie would not involve Emeka Ike. Rather, I want to market all my movies on the label of Emeka Ike Production. If you want to deal with me as an actor, you have to work with me under the label. That clearly separates me from Nollywood

http://igbokwenuradio./2012/07/25/i-am-quitting-nollywood-temporarily-emeka-ike/
r231: Nollywood actor, Emeka Ike, has said he’s leaving Nollywood temporarily to strategies. Speaking to an Encomium reporter exclusively on Sunday July 22nd, the actor said:

“I have not quit Nollywood in the real sense of the word. What I did was to withdraw all my movies from the market, and I mean all the movies that are related with Emeka Ike…and the reason is not far fetched. I am angry with what is going on in the industry. My conscience would not allow me to go on with the decay in the industry. So, I feel that was the best thing to do, to dissociate myself from the problem and stand out! So, henceforth, any Nollywood movie would not involve Emeka Ike. Rather, I want to market all my movies on the label of Emeka Ike Production. If you want to deal with me as an actor, you have to work with me under the label. That clearly separates me from Nollywood

http://igbokwenuradio./2012/07/25/i-am-quitting-nollywood-temporarily-emeka-ike/

Re: I Am Quitting Nollywood Temporarily’ – Emeka Ike by emsquare(m): 9:40pm On Jul 25, 2012
Okay!
Re: I Am Quitting Nollywood Temporarily’ – Emeka Ike by Wendy92(f): 9:56pm On Jul 25, 2012
chuks49:

Emekawood
LWKMD....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

27yrs Old Lagos Big Boy Shows Off 6 Iphone And His Mansion (photos) / Kemi Olunloyo Tells Tacha To Apologise To Mercy Eke, Shun Bad Attitude / Juliet Ibrahim: Stop Asking People To Go Get Married Cos Their Mates Are Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.